• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
Have you looked at the compiled resource link.

You know your situation best and the decision should be up to you.

arnxxx

arnxxx

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Its been a while since ive came here lol. But i want to kill myself, a painless method if thats possible. And i need to hide myself, so my mom and dad wont find my dead body
Euthanasia would be painless. From what I've heard from a friend who was present at his grandma's euthanasia, they inject some liquid that made her pass out and inject some more stuff that kills you while you're unconscious. It seems like a peaceful death but completely unattainable for most of us.

Diy methods are presumably always painful... Maybe SN isn't that horrible? If it really only takes 12 minutes for you to go unconscious.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to peacefully cease existing, I really wish there's the option to just easily die in peace. But anyway I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
Death by gunshot to the head happens so quick you wouldn't process the pain. In regards to not being found by them, you can schedule an email to go out to someone at a specified time after your death detailing the location. So you could plan to ctb in somewhere remote and just put in that email the gps coordinates or landmark location for the person to contact emergency services.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I haven't read about methods being truely painful or at least risky to be painful. If there was one, everyone would use it
Differing weightings for reliability, speed, availability, complexity of setup, chances of intervention, consequences upon failure, courage needed, etc. prevent there from being a universally preferred method.

• Informative
Reactions: arnxxx
L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
I haven't read about methods being truely painful or at least risky to be painful. If there was one, everyone would use it
If you don't live in a country with access to firearms, than ignore what I'm saying but self-inflicted gunshots are about 1% of failed attempts and those failures are due to using a low caliber gun and aiming at an ineffective angle. The chance of screwing up a shotgun to the head if you are properly prepared is so low, it doesn't register statistically. And the force is so quick, there isn't time to process the pain.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
Although it's only 1 percent seeing the failed attempts on wpd site is quite disturbing
I didn't see it it's because I didn't look yet but in terms of gunshot wound in the news always successful. You have to remember maybe that percentage the person was crazy didn't know how to shoot or was high- I just need to learn how to shoot I can build up the courage.. either that or Penobarbital the one you mentioned!!
Penobarbital which is impossible to get
Why it's impossible to get?