• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Mainland.
Worse than Hong Kong.

I will probably never see the light of democracy again if I go back there.

I'm currently overseas but I'll probably be dead by my own hands within 2 weeks from now and kill myself before I even consider going back there.

Technically not wanting to be oppressed or having free speech/less internet censorship is not an immediate threat to human right safety, but I guess since I'm only "voluntarily" looking to deflect, despite being a threat to myself, I do not qualify for refugee.

Honestly if any western democracy takes me in, I wouldn't have to die but my life isn't worth a lot. I wish I was never born in China to be oppressed to end up in a position having to resort to suicide.

It's actually really sad.

Last edited:
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
There has to be a way...
You're in NZ, right?
What if you contacted the US embassy there?

• Aww..
Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Marry someone from hong kong?
HongKong will be taken by China in the future anyway,
besides I'm in New Zealand
There has to be a way...
You're in NZ, right?
What if you contacted the US embassy there?
I think it might be easier to just kill myself :(

why would people take me in if I'm not directly prosecuted by China,
Technically I'm only in danger because I don't want to go back but if they force me to go back, China does not torture or kill me because I kept my mouth shut as any democratic citizen would do but because I'm not in immediate physical danger over there, It cause me to not qualify for refugee under refugee guidelines. Not wanting to be oppressed just isn't enough.

Last edited:
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I think that's a fair wish, but I don't think the government is going to hear you in this site.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
If you're a woman or an extremely attractive and successful man I guess you could just get married. If you're neither of those I'm not sure, maybe you can make a case and present it to NZ government?