• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

they forgot me

they forgot me

Mar 12, 2022
so i have decided to use a gun but I turn 21 in a bit over a month so i cant apple for my firearm owner id until i then (im in illinois) i have thought about ctb for an extremely long time and i am sure. if i had the means right now i would get it done as soon as i get to the location i want to do it in. since i already have to wait about a month before i can even apply and then for at least another month before getting approval and my card in the mail i would like to streamline my process as much as possible. in doing my research theres been a few things that have confused me so if anyone has any information on the following please help me

- when/if i get approved for my firearm license how long will it likely take until i receive it
- when i go to buy a gun how do i go about it like do i just tell the worker what i want or is there something i should do or say so they don't get suspicious
- i have read things referring to a tranfer of firearms and not really been able to find a clear explanation of what that means so is this like a certain amount of time or something i have to do or?
- where is the best place to get a used gun?

i'll probably add to this post when i think of more things