• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Maybe this is slightly exaggerated or cyncial. The welfare state is WAY better than in the US or probably to a lesser degree to the UK system (but still better)

Some years ago two therapists gave me up they think I gonna kill myself because of poverty (inability to work), horrible life quality, mental torment, my philosophy on suicide and all this combined will drive me over the edge eventually. I think this is pretty much the truth. I am still trying my best at college but it is pretty worthless very likely. My therapist to that time told me you are smart enough to know that it is better to just give up and accept (your fate). And there is no sense in fighting. She was a horrible therapist for many reasons and many of her judgements were prerry wrong. On the suicide question though she was right. And the other therapist who also gave me the death sentence is way smarter.

So now to politics;

There is a new attempt to punish people who are on unemployment to take their money if they don't take the recommended jobs. The cynical things is these people are usually too ill or had extreme blows of fate (like me) which made themselves wrecks. I was in an unemplyoment centre (as a trainee) and met some wrecks and they treated them like shit. I certainly plan to kill myself before I do a step in such a building as someone who is depended on help. This is undignified for me. Some vulerable groups don't get pressured but it very dangerous. You have to act in a certain way and emphasize you illness to get protection status. But if you choose that route they won't help you anymore to get a better education/job. I once was at this point to consider that.

Here is an article: https://www.tagesschau.de/inland/gesellschaft/heil-buergergeld-100.html

Here is a translation of the main part not the whole article:

Anyone who repeatedly refuses to accept a job will in future not receive a citizen's allowance for a certain period of time. This is provided for in a draft bill by Minister of Labor Heil. The federal government wants to significantly tighten the sanctions for recipients of citizen's allowance who refuse to accept a job next year. Federal Minister of Labor Hubertus Heil (SPD) plans to completely cut off the standard benefit for up to two months for those who refuse any job offer. The state will only continue to pay the costs of accommodation and heating so that the unemployed do not become homeless, according to a draft bill that has been submitted to various media. The "Bild" newspaper reported first. The plans have not yet been finally approved by the cabinet. They are currently in the departmental coordination phase.

The money they save with this measure is a joke. It is virtue signaling that they also crack down on unemployed people because the conservatives/conservative media don't stop agitating against them. These people are despicable. And on the outside they posture themselves as fighters for vulnerable people. The Federal Minister Hubetus Heil who is responsible for this bill was against liberal assistant suicide laws because he feared the vulnerable groups (also poor people) might feel pressured to go through with it for the sake of the society. Personally I don't give a fuck. Provide me with a material good life and the risk of my suicide would decrease. I think I am not the only one who thinks like that. it is that simple. I don't give a fuck about this subliminal pressure bullshit. Prolifers give me MONEY. But you cannot speak that language seemingly. Materially improving people's life is seemingly more difficult than to blame a suicide forum for all the societal illes not considering the reaons people come to this forum in the first place.

They also push people into jobs they deeply hate or consider undignified. No matter if you have a degree and with more time and energy invested you could return to a better healthier workplace for you. They push you into the low-wage industry and once they have you at this point it is so fucking hard to escape. (I heard that not sure if true).

I plan to kill myself soon after my parents die. I don't want to be victim of this cynical game. So many political groups agitate against unemloyed people. It makes me sick to my stomach. You fucking hypocrites. Of course the media from left and right also engages in that game.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Canada is allowing the same thing and I think its a good idea.

If someone doesn't want to engage in society, why not give them the option of suicide? It's a win win for the person and society. I hope it becomes more widespread. MH issues are just as untreatable as more traditional physical ailments so why discriminate?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Is this similar to job seekers allowance in the UK? Quite a few years back, they insisted that people on job seekers allowance needed to prove they were looking for jobs and would need to accept a job offer it it came up I imagine. That's how a friend ended up back in retail actually. They're so unhappy.

Are there not disability benefits in Germany? Would you not be eligible for them? Or would the argument be- you were well enough to study?

It's a very difficult subject. Honestly- I don't want to go back into a wage slave job myself. I did retail for 10 years already. I know how miserable it makes me. I have two BA degrees- you can imagine how much I've spent on my education! But- my industry is dying. It's so hard to get work and I'm sick of moving all over the country to do it. That's false economy in the end with two lots of bills coming in. I just feel stuck with having to do it. I know I can work. It's going to make me very unhappy- no doubt but it does most people I think. At my friends work, 1 in 3 of them is on an antidepressant! I remember a colleague in retail told me she cried every morning before going in! And she was seemingly a pro-life normie. It's so depressing but it's like the norm! Not to say that because it's the norm we have to accept it, although I feel like we almost do if we are to stay alive- or- we have parents wealthy enough to support us.

I don't exactly see that they are pushing us to CTB- it's a choice at the end of the day but it likely is a choice of live and work- unless you can prove that you can't. Which I agree, I don't want to do either! (Not a wage slave job anyway. I'll happily do what I trained in.) Still, I suppose as a society, someone has to work. We can't all be on benefits. I just wish more of us could do what we spent several thousand pounds/ euros/ dollars and worked hard to learn!

C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
Feeling quite envious still, honestly.Here the government has recently done away with what little welfare we had: literally just a mere 500€ for the poor and unemployed on the condition they sign a job-seeking contract, because they claim it was making people lazy and burdening public finances.The nation is already facing massive unemployment, inflation, debt low wages and slave-like working conditions.Many people will be literally forced on the street because of this

I'll never work...I just can't.I was meant to take a high education job if it wasn't for my mental illness I would be pretty successful or at least decent I believe
But with an high school diploma all you can get here is informal low pay jobs hard labor for literal mindless apes or desperate people who have to support themselves, where you have to work 10 hours a day for barely 1000€

For now I live with my parents and they are able to support me.im doing a useless degree with few job prospects just to keep them at bay

I'm coming to terms with the fact that I may and up on the street

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Is this similar to job seekers allowance in the UK? Quite a few years back, they insisted that people on job seekers allowance needed to prove they were looking for jobs and would need to accept a job offer it it came up I imagine. That's how a friend ended up back in retail actually. They're so unhappy.

Are there not disability benefits in Germany? Would you not be eligible for them? Or would the argument be- you were well enough to study?

It's a very difficult subject. Honestly- I don't want to go back into a wage slave job myself. I did retail for 10 years already. I know how miserable it makes me. I have two BA degrees- you can imagine how much I've spent on my education! But- my industry is dying. It's so hard to get work and I'm sick of moving all over the country to do it. That's false economy in the end with two lots of bills coming in. I just feel stuck with having to do it. I know I can work. It's going to make me very unhappy- no doubt but it does most people I think. At my friends work, 1 in 3 of them is on an antidepressant! I remember a colleague in retail told me she cried every morning before going in! And she was seemingly a pro-life normie. It's so depressing but it's like the norm! Not to say that because it's the norm we have to accept it, although I feel like we almost do if we are to stay alive- or- we have parents wealthy enough to support us.

I don't exactly see that they are pushing us to CTB- it's a choice at the end of the day but it likely is a choice of live and work- unless you can prove that you can't. Which I agree, I don't want to do either! (Not a wage slave job anyway. I'll happily do what I trained in.) Still, I suppose as a society, someone has to work. We can't all be on benefits. I just wish more of us could do what we spent several thousand pounds/ euros/ dollars and worked hard to learn!
Disability benefits is often as much money as unemployment benefits. At least in my case because I never worked. It is uncertain how they would categorize me. I am scared about the day that I will find that out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Neither social welfare benefits nor disability benefits make a real life that is worth to be lived, It's a life in poverty with no escape imo. At least when the government makes sure those people don't become homeless, that's a positive thing here.

Not wanting to live in poverty and not accepting to be forced into a job one does not want to do is reason enough to consider CTB.

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
Disability benefits is often as much money as unemployment benefits. At least in my case because I never worked. It is uncertain how they would categorize me. I am scared about the day that I will find that out.
Solltest du Hilfe brauchen das System n bisschen zu navigieren oder Unterstützung zwecks Schwerbehinderungsausweis oder Pflegestufe, dann schreib mir gerne. Kenn mich 'leider' mittlerweile sehr gut dabei aus und hab auch schon ein paar anderen weitergeholfen. Du kannst tatsächlich auch schon mit mentalen Problemen eine Pflegestufe bekommen und je nach Stufe auch Pflegegeld. Bei 1 sind es ca 120€, bei 2 schon 316€.
Ein guter Freund von mir der 29 ist und bei seinen Eltern noch wohnt - allerdings psychische Probleme hat - hat mit meiner Hilfe Pflegestufe 2 bekommen. Dazu kannst du jährlich 1600€ erhalten und falls du in Bayern wohnhaft bist auch nochmal pro Jahr zusätzlich 1200€.

B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
Maybe this is slightly exaggerated or cyncial. The welfare state is WAY better than in the US or probably to a lesser degree to the UK system (but still better)

Some years ago two therapists gave me up they think I gonna kill myself because of poverty (inability to work), horrible life quality, mental torment, my philosophy on suicide and all this combined will drive me over the edge eventually. I think this is pretty much the truth. I am still trying my best at college but it is pretty worthless very likely. My therapist to that time told me you are smart enough to know that it is better to just give up and accept (your fate). And there is no sense in fighting. She was a horrible therapist for many reasons and many of her judgements were prerry wrong. On the suicide question though she was right. And the other therapist who also gave me the death sentence is way smarter.

So now to politics;

There is a new attempt to punish people who are on unemployment to take their money if they don't take the recommended jobs. The cynical things is these people are usually too ill or had extreme blows of fate (like me) which made themselves wrecks. I was in an unemplyoment centre (as a trainee) and met some wrecks and they treated them like shit. I certainly plan to kill myself before I do a step in such a building as someone who is depended on help. This is undignified for me. Some vulerable groups don't get pressured but it very dangerous. You have to act in a certain way and emphasize you illness to get protection status. But if you choose that route they won't help you anymore to get a better education/job. I once was at this point to consider that.

Here is an article: https://www.tagesschau.de/inland/gesellschaft/heil-buergergeld-100.html

Here is a translation of the main part not the whole article:

Anyone who repeatedly refuses to accept a job will in future not receive a citizen's allowance for a certain period of time. This is provided for in a draft bill by Minister of Labor Heil. The federal government wants to significantly tighten the sanctions for recipients of citizen's allowance who refuse to accept a job next year. Federal Minister of Labor Hubertus Heil (SPD) plans to completely cut off the standard benefit for up to two months for those who refuse any job offer. The state will only continue to pay the costs of accommodation and heating so that the unemployed do not become homeless, according to a draft bill that has been submitted to various media. The "Bild" newspaper reported first. The plans have not yet been finally approved by the cabinet. They are currently in the departmental coordination phase.

The money they save with this measure is a joke. It is virtue signaling that they also crack down on unemployed people because the conservatives/conservative media don't stop agitating against them. These people are despicable. And on the outside they posture themselves as fighters for vulnerable people. The Federal Minister Hubetus Heil who is responsible for this bill was against liberal assistant suicide laws because he feared the vulnerable groups (also poor people) might feel pressured to go through with it for the sake of the society. Personally I don't give a fuck. Provide me with a material good life and the risk of my suicide would decrease. I think I am not the only one who thinks like that. it is that simple. I don't give a fuck about this subliminal pressure bullshit. Prolifers give me MONEY. But you cannot speak that language seemingly. Materially improving people's life is seemingly more difficult than to blame a suicide forum for all the societal illes not considering the reaons people come to this forum in the first place.

They also push people into jobs they deeply hate or consider undignified. No matter if you have a degree and with more time and energy invested you could return to a better healthier workplace for you. They push you into the low-wage industry and once they have you at this point it is so fucking hard to escape. (I heard that not sure if true).

I plan to kill myself soon after my parents die. I don't want to be victim of this cynical game. So many political groups agitate against unemloyed people. It makes me sick to my stomach. You fucking hypocrites. Of course the media from left and right also engages in that game.
They want a large underclass of miserable, desperate and compliant workers.

They do not want to provide voluntary humane euthanasia because too many workers/potential workers will use it; no farmer wants his livestock to kill themselves before being milked.

It's the same in the UK.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
They want a large underclass of miserable, desperate and compliant workers.

They do not want to provide voluntary humane euthanasia because too many workers/potential workers will use it; no farmer wants his livestock to kill themselves before being milked.

It's the same in the UK.
It's the same in the US too. They want us to be slaves to the system

B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
Canada is allowing the same thing and I think its a good idea.

If someone doesn't want to engage in society, why not give them the option of suicide? It's a win win for the person and society. I hope it becomes more widespread. MH issues are just as untreatable as more traditional physical ailments so why discriminate?
I think it's a fair trade.

I don't want to participate in a life I didn't choose, the state can euthanize me humanely and my organs go to those in need who also wish to cling to life.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I think it's a fair trade.

I don't want to participate in a life I didn't choose, the state can euthanize me humanely and my organs go to those in need who also wish to cling to life.
The state wants to make the maximum amount of money off of you. They need you alive to work and consume. Even if you don't work, you still consume. If you die, you'll stop consuming. They need as many workers and consumers as possible

Reactions: clown_17
B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
It's the same in the US too. They want us to be slaves to the system
The only real advantage I can think of in the US is that at least — depending on location — one can purchase a firearm and CTB that way.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim