• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
I don't know. I feel world is way too much overpopulated. People climbing on each other everywhere. Living the life of cockroaches.... Yea some have good life but only few... Rest are just climbing on each other. Resources are limited and people's ambition are endless.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
agreed because we are using up all the resources on the planet if there are only 1 billion people we'd use a lot less resources and have much more time to get off the planet into space to collect resources and bring them back to earth

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
agreed because we are using up all the resources on the planet if there are only 1 billion people we'd use a lot less resources and have much more time to get off the planet into space to collect resources and bring them back to earth
Atleast we would not climbing on each other and biting eachother head off
i would be happy to volunteer as a part of the 90%
We all gotta do our part... One way or the another.... I don't mind either way but in current situation... I am for being the 90%

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
I agree the world is heavily overpopulated!
And yet it doesn't stop people for producing more.... It's like a competition... Who can do more fucking and pop more
WTF? I don't live the life of cockroaches!

Where do you live? lol
India... Hey there are some cockroaches living a good life too... A cockroach living in the kitchen of rich is still a cockroach.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
India... Hey there are some cockroaches living a good life too... A cockroach living in the kitchen of rich is still a cockroach.

Hahahahahah! True.

Indians are beautiful, and India is my favorite country.

I understand. Because I am not Indian, I am exposed to the positive aspects.

Sending you lots of love and peace!

Reactions: Soontobegoner
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Overpopulation is largely believed to be a myth. We have all the resources need to support our ever-growing population, it's just that those resources are being distrubted unequally.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
The world is seriously under populated at the moment, population decline due to poverty and mental ill health is pushing us on a terrible downward trajectory at the moment.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
The world is seriously under populated at the moment, population decline due to poverty and mental ill health is pushing us on a terrible downward trajectory at the moment.
Do you think that humanity will die out and go extinct eventually?

• Love
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
True, i also developed the same theory. But not all ppl and all countries are civilized.
Even here, in my semi-civilized region, there are still ppl acting like monkeys.
And as i was saying it remains a 'theory', you cannot convince 8BLN ppl to just die :pfff:
Plus, from what i know, in Africa a women gives birth to 5 children on average, and it is insane from my pov.

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
Overpopulation is largely believed to be a myth. We have all the resources need to support our ever-growing population, it's just that those resources are being distrubted unequally.

Bro.... Every time I go out... I feel suffocated... May be its india... In anyway.... I would like population decreased... If only for India... As to overpopulation being myth... It sure is debatable.... If world is happy with its population sure.... For India... I would like 10% of its current population.
Not india though.... Heavily populated and constantly increasing.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Bro.... Every time I go out... I feel suffocated... May be its india... In anyway.... I would like population decreased... If only for India... As to overpopulation being myth... It sure is debatable.... If world is happy with its population sure.... For India... I would like 10% of its current population.
It's probably because you both live in India, but you also probably live in a city. A lot of people feel like the world is becoming overpopulated when in reality it's just that cities are becoming overcrowded.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023

Liquidate the monarchies of former empires, the Vatican, and so on. They should be taxed at 75% and pay annual reparations to former colonies.

Reactions: sserafim and 4am
S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
Wouldn't like nothing more but I don't think it will happen... Humans are pretty resilient and tough. Unless we have astroid strike or some unresolvable global crisis... Humans we continue to exist and evolve.
True, i also developed the same theory. But not all ppl and all countries are civilized.
Even here, in my semi-civilized region, there are still ppl acting like monkeys.
And as i was saying it remains a 'theory', you cannot convince 8BLN ppl to just die :pfff:
Plus, from what i know, in Africa a women gives birth to 5 children on average, and it is insane from my pov.
Yea... More the poverty... Greater investment in bed to produce.... Its like na... One hungry mouth is not enough... Lets have many more so they can try their luck in other depravity.
one can only hope 🙏
Best hope for passing by astroid to do a hit on us.
It's probably because you both live in India, but you also probably live in a city. A lot of people feel like the world is becoming overpopulated when in reality it's just that cities are becoming overcrowded.
Luckily I have travelled my share of villages as well... South India can be said a bit less populated than north but only by few margins... Village seems less populated because of the farming land but even that is reducing.... You can find people in remotest and unlikely corner... Let alone normal villages

Last edited:
cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

̶?̶?̶/̶?̶?̶/̶2̶0̶?̶?̶
Oct 10, 2023
I get you. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people here who conceive multiple times despite their extreme financial situation, not realising that having a child isn't necessarily a golden ticket that'll pull them outta poverty, not saying that there is ample awareness regarding these issues already, but even if there was, I don't think it would do a thing since our priorities as a society are totally misplaced, and it'd take a very long time to change that, if ever.

Last edited:
  • Love
S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
Yeah, I totally get what you mean. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people here who conceive multiple times despite their extreme financial situation, not realising that having a child isn't necessarily a golden ticket that'll pull them outta poverty, not saying that there is ample awareness regarding these issues already, but even if there was, I don't think it would do a thing since our priorities as a society are totally misplaced, and it'd take a very long time to change that, if ever.
I really don't know what's goes through their mind. It's a gladiator ring already and they keep on throwing new players... I mean... It's really simple... Dont have resources... Dont produce...
This is someones reddit entry of today in Indian railways. Look at the image... Imagine traveling like this... In humid and hot condition without a/c.. If this isn't a cockroach life... I don't know what is.

Attachments

• IMG_20240331_182932.jpg
    IMG_20240331_182932.jpg
    545 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: cupcakesandmilk
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Highly unlikely but there will be a shift in global powers if places like the UK and USA keep losing so much of their population.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

̶?̶?̶/̶?̶?̶/̶2̶0̶?̶?̶
Oct 10, 2023
I really don't know what's goes through their mind. It's a gladiator ring already and they keep on throwing new players... I mean... It's really simple... Dont have resources... Dont produce...
This is someones reddit entry of today in Indian railways. Look at the image... Imagine traveling like this... In humid and hot condition without a/c.. If this isn't a cockroach life... I don't know what is.
Yeah, I had the misfortune of experiencing that in person, lol; luckily, that was five years ago...

But really, as much as I'd love to love this country for its positive aspects, seeing stuff like this on a daily basis just puts me down. I've to take a bus to my home pretty much every day, and the experience is pretty miserable most, if not all, of the time; there's barely any space for you to stand still, not helped by the fact that the conductor keeps shoving you inside, so you have to painfully walk to the door when you reach your spot; not to mention how people give you some of the meanest looks if you bump into them—young men, to be precise.

I'm honestly surprised that I haven't gotten beaten up or somethin' by now, lol.

• Hugs
S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
Yeah, I had the misfortune of experiencing that in person, lol; luckily, that was five years ago...

But really, as much as I'd love to love this country for its positive aspects, seeing stuff like this on a daily basis just puts me down. I've to take a bus to my home pretty much every day, and the experience is pretty miserable most, if not all, of the time; there's barely any space for you to stand still, not helped by the fact that the conductor keeps shoving you inside, so you have to painfully walk to the door when you reach your spot; not to mention how people give you some of the meanest looks if you bump into them—young men, to be precise.

I'm honestly surprised that I haven't gotten beaten up or somethin' by now, lol.
I avoid public transport as much as I could... So i dont go anywhere but i know what you mean.... Life of cockroaches
Highly unlikely but there will be a shift in global powers if places like the UK and USA keep losing so much of their population.
Isn't USA and UK getting repopulate with migration... People do all they could to get into those country and those incoming people produce in tons if I am not wrong.

Last edited:
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
What do you mean when you say the world is overpopulated?
The world is not overpopulated because there is a lot of land that is not inhabited at all. Consider the vast uninhabited land, such as in Russia, where population density is less than 2 people per km2. Literally, it is only you and nature—I grew up there, and I believe nothing has changed.

Or do you imply that places desirable to live are overcrowded? They surely are, but that is the natural result of supply and demand. If you have limited resources, you end up with a competition. And the competition can result in an unequal distribution of resources that we observe, as @EvisceratedJester noted.
2880px-World_population_density_1994_-_with_equator.png

Image source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popul...ld_population_density_1994_-_with_equator.png

~~~
Rest are just climbing on each other. Resources are limited and people's ambition are endless.
True. I do not want to sound offensive, but I believe your genetics will not survive in a few generations because you lack the genes that correspond to dominance. But that is just my opinion mixed with a wild prediction 🤷‍♂️.

Reactions: Unicr0n
S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
What do you mean when you say the world is overpopulated?
The world is not overpopulated because there is a lot of land that is not inhabited at all. Consider the vast uninhabited land, such as in Russia, where population density is less than 2 people per km2. Literally, it is only you and nature—I grew up there, and I believe nothing has changed.

Or do you imply that places desirable to live are overcrowded? They surely are, but that is the natural result of supply and demand. If you have limited resources, you end up with a competition. And the competition can result in an unequal distribution of resources that we observe, as @EvisceratedJester noted.
2880px-World_population_density_1994_-_with_equator.png

Image source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popul...ld_population_density_1994_-_with_equator.png

~~~

True. I do not want to sound offensive, but I believe your genetics will not survive in a few generations because you lack the genes that correspond to dominance. But that is just my opinion mixed with a wild prediction 🤷‍♂️.
Personally i woundnt mind going to Russia and live in wilderness or any another place which is less habitat... But as it happens.... Those places are divided in countries and countries are very specific who they let in and live....

As to my genes not surviving.... Sure... Dont care for that... I am not planning to procreate anyway and sooner ctb. It's a way of looking I guess... The living I am calling cockroach like... Might be ideal for some.... They are welcome to spread their genes. I would rather live a happy life or not live at all but then again happiness means different to different people... For Pigs filth is happiness while for a bird sky.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Personally i woundnt mind going to Russia and live in wilderness or any another place which is less habitat... But as it happens.... Those places are divided in countries and countries are very specific who they let in and live....

As to my genes not surviving.... Sure... Dont care for that... I am not planning to procreate anyway and sooner ctb. It's a way of looking I guess... The living I am calling cockroach like... Might be ideal for some.... They are welcome to spread their genes. I would rather live a happy life or not live at all but then again happiness means different to different people... For Pigs filth is happiness while for a bird sky.
Same. I couldn't give a fuck about my genes not surviving. I am never procreating. I won't perpetuate the cycle of suffering

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
Same. I couldn't give a fuck about my genes not surviving. I am never procreating. I won't perpetuate the cycle of suffering
Yea... If mental illness is genetic... Why would anyone knowingly wish to pass the same curse to another

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
Lead by the way! One less genocidal maniac will be a good thing.
I don't mind dying and if my death makes you happier... Sure. As to genocide.... What makes human life precious and other life not so much. Humans consume other animals.... Isnt it genocide?... Humans destroying jungles and jungles... Animal habitat.... Isnt it genocide... What makes human life so special?

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Life would be hellish if we didn't have the hundreds of millions of people working in this world. You'd be back in the Ancient Greece ages. YOU would have to raise your own food. YOU would have to focus more on survival than your individual feelings. You wouldn't be able to indulge in watching television, relaxing, decompressing. If you want to live in an area with less people, move out to the countryside, but I would kill myself if suddenly the population was reduced to 10 percent.

The world wouldn't function the way it would and I wouldn't be able to handle the stress of such a drastic change. Large predators would begin to move back into human territory and likely murder you when you're going out to get something. Because there are less people, there's less people able to research disease/plague prevention, say hello to even more suffering! You'd be living in a state of fear most of the time. Hardly a life worth living.

Humans are important because we are the first and only species to reach this level of intelligence. The African Grey Parrot is the second most intelligent species on earth. Thinking humans aren't important because... we're just animals like the rest of them? That is shortsighted and a blind take at that.

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
one can only hope 🙏
Humanity has to go extinct eventually. No matter how great human technology and inventions can get, we're still heavily limited by the laws of physics. After all, humanity can't battle entropy and disorder. They also absolutely cannot survive living in a universe which has maximum entropy