• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Humanity has to go extinct eventually. No matter how great human technology and inventions can get, we're still heavily limited by the laws of physics. After all, humanity can't battle entropy and disorder. They also absolutely cannot survive living in a universe which has maximum entropy
Sadly I won't be there to see it
Life would be hellish if we didn't have the hundreds of millions of people working in this world. You'd be back in the Ancient Greece ages. YOU would have to raise your own food. YOU would have to focus more on survival than your individual feelings. You wouldn't be able to indulge in watching television, relaxing, decompressing. If you want to live in an area with less people, move out to the countryside, but I would kill myself if suddenly the population was reduced to 10 percent.

The world wouldn't function the way it would and I wouldn't be able to handle the stress of such a drastic change. Large predators would begin to move back into human territory and likely murder you when you're going out to get something. Because there are less people, there's less people able to research disease/plague prevention, say hello to even more suffering! You'd be living in a state of fear most of the time. Hardly a life worth living.

Humans are important because we are the first and only species to reach this level of intelligence. The African Grey Parrot is the second most intelligent species on earth. Thinking humans aren't important because... we're just animals like the rest of them? That is shortsighted and a blind take at that.
Why do you think that "humans are important because we are the first and only species to reach this level of intelligence?" Just because we are doesn't make us any better than other species. The world would be perfectly fine without humans. In fact, the earth would even be better off without us.

Last edited:
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
But what if the 30% you mention are bad people?