• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

divinized

divinized

Nov 26, 2018
I just took around 60 pills and i'm hoping they lower my blood pressure enough to become toxic. I was wondering if I'm discovered and brought to the hospital, would i be able to cover up the overdose by saying my blood pressure just randomly dropped without me interfering? And then i get treated normally and sent home?Sorry if this questions dumb, or if this entire thread is dumb but Id like to know. Thanks.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
It's not a dumb question. Are you sure you know what you're doing, though? I don't know if you want to die or not, but you may cause yourself much pain and damage yourself permanently. I think that you should let them treat you and then you can think through what you want to do in peace and quiet.

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
I just took around 60 pills and i'm hoping they lower my blood pressure enough to become toxic. I was wondering if I'm discovered and brought to the hospital, would i be able to cover up the overdose by saying my blood pressure just randomly dropped without me interfering?
I seriously doubt that your OD would be undiscovered. I'm sorry you're hurting and that things have come to this. At the same time, I completely understand. How are you feeling? What did you take? Blood pressure meds?

Reactions: Ghost2211
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I just took around 60 pills and i'm hoping they lower my blood pressure enough to become toxic. I was wondering if I'm discovered and brought to the hospital, would i be able to cover up the overdose by saying my blood pressure just randomly dropped without me interfering? And then i get treated normally and sent home?Sorry if this questions dumb, or if this entire thread is dumb but Id like to know. Thanks.
I do not think it is dumb. Can you tell us a little more about what is happening? Are you okay?

Reactions: Sensei
F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
Being in your shoes, I myself would lie about the pills to not get committed. I completely understand. I would hope you consider getting help, it's no fun coming down after an overdose