• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
Does anyone else get some solace from having their organs donated after ctb? Granted some ctb methods don't allow for donation, but some are very good for donation.

Reactions: Homo erectus
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Most suicides are probably found too late to be any use. Quick methods like jumping or trains will leave nothing worth using.

Unless you CTB outside a hospital I don't think they can use our organs which is a shame.

Reactions: Homo erectus
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Donating your organs is antisuicide.

This is yet another example of how medical intervention prolongs natural death.

Many people believe they can always "get well" and will go to great lengths to achieve this.

Meanwhile, mental health patients face abuse from large pharmaceutical corporations, for-profit involuntary psychiatric wards, and the criminal justice system!

"Accepting the inescapable nature of death is an inherent aspect of existence."

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Donating your organs is antisuicide.

This is yet another example of how medical intervention prolongs natural death.

Many people believe they can always "get well" and will go to great lengths to achieve this.

Meanwhile, mental health patients face abuse from large pharmaceutical corporations, for-profit involuntary psychiatric wards, and the criminal justice system!

"Accepting the inescapable nature of death is an inherent aspect of existence."
This is so true . I've tried every psych med available and electro shock therapy which caused permanent memory loss. Ketamine infusions and other weird therapys . Yet, people still think I can get better. Like magically there will be a treatment out of the blue?

F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
Most suicides are probably found too late to be any use. Quick methods like jumping or trains will leave nothing worth using.

Unless you CTB outside a hospital I don't think they can use our organs which is a shame.
If using a method that's very reliable like firearm or full suspension hanging, one could schedule a delayed text message to the authorities to retrieve the body. I don't think anyone who is ctbing has any moral obligation to do this. But they have the option.

Reactions: divinemistress36
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would never want an organ transplantation. Not only is it difficult to find one that fits, it never fits 100%.

Anyway by the time you are found you're organs won't be usable anymore and if you are found in time to be able to donate your organs you're not 100% dead most likely you could be resuscitated.

Better than donated organs would be organs that were grown out of own stem cells, they fit our body best and there should be much less complications than with organs from someone else.