• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
Apart from the welfare check - although I'm not sure if they do that here in Spain - how risky is it to order SN and have it delivered to my home? Is there an option to have it delivered to a nominated shop?

Anyway, my plan is to tell my parents that I'm buying something else, maybe an "accessory" for my video games. Specifically, I could tell them that I'm buying a "special liquid" to clean electronic devices, such as gamepads and the like. I could also say that it's a spray, although I think that's a worse option if they ask me how or where the spray is. I could have something handy in case they want to know, and tell them that's what I ordered.

In any case, I think the product is too expensive to make it look like it's a "special liquid" or "spray". Who charges so much cash for something like that?

Does anyone have any ideas on how to refine this plan? Any insight? Thanks for considering my request.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I'm not sure how deliveries work in Spain but I would look for some other options if I were you. It's really risky to order it to your house.
Don't you have any P.o. boxes or parcel lockers? Many couriers have their access points, too. These are usually at grocery stores. The cashier will definitely not care what you're picking up and your parents - you never know. Even if it means more effort, it's much safer, so please reconsider to keep yourself safe!!

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

May 28, 2023
I'm not sure how deliveries work in Spain but I would look for some other options if I were you. It's really risky to order it to your house.
Don't you have any P.o. boxes or parcel lockers? Many couriers have their access points, too. These are usually at grocery stores. The cashier will definitely not care what you're picking up and your parents - you never know. Even if it means more effort, it's much safer, so please reconsider to keep yourself safe!!

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I don't have a PO Box, and I'm not in a position to get one. Hopefully there will be a way to have it delivered to a store, as you say. If there is - fingers crossed! - I'm going to tell them that I accidentally selected that option and that I'm going to pick up the package. Then I'll take it home and hide it as best I can in an unused drawer in my wardrobe.

In any case, they will know that I've ordered something because I don't have my own credit card, PayPal account, or anything like that. Therefore, my father will have to pay for it, and I'll have to think of something. My current idea is to tell them I'm buying a video game. This is the best I have come up with so far for two reasons:

1) Both items - SN and an average video game - have quite similar prices, so nothing suspicious in that sense.

2) It's easier to fake it. If, for whatever reason, they want to see what I've ordered, I can just pick up a video game that I already own and that I know they aren't familiar with, and tell them that's what I've ordered.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I don't have a PO Box, and I'm not in a position to get one. Hopefully there will be a way to have it delivered to a store, as you say. If there is - fingers crossed! - I'm going to tell them that I accidentally selected that option and that I'm going to pick up the package. Then I'll take it home and hide it as best I can in an unused drawer in my wardrobe.

In any case, they will know that I've ordered something because I don't have my own credit card, PayPal account, or anything like that. Therefore, my father will have to pay for it, and I'll have to think of something. My current idea is to tell them I'm buying a video game. This is the best I have come up with so far for two reasons:

1) Both items - SN and an average video game - have quite similar prices, so nothing suspicious in that sense.

2) It's easier to fake it. If, for whatever reason, they want to see what I've ordered, I can just pick up a video game that I already own and that I know they aren't familiar with, and tell them that's what I've ordered.

Any thoughts? Thanks.
Yeah, I think it's a good idea if there's no better option to do it more secretly. At least you'll be able to do something with the packaging if it turns out to be suspicious.
Good luck!!!

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
If you have tracking number , you have to be the one at home that day when it says ; out for delivery.

If you can get the mail before them and hide it, if not they can just google SN and they will know.

Depends on how old they are , even though i dont live with my parents anymore , i could easily order sn to my parent's house , they barely can operate a computer.

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

May 28, 2023
If you have tracking number , you have to be the one at home that day when it says ; out for delivery.

If you can get the mail before them and hide it, if not they can just google SN and they will know.

Depends on how old they are , even though i dont live with my parents anymore , i could easily order sn to my parent's house , they barely can operate a computer.

Hopefully, I will be able to do what this person says in this thread.

Reactions: Gonnerr
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

May 28, 2023
Update: I will probably - almost certainly - end up ordering it to my home address. People can say it's very risky considering I live with my parents, and of course it is, but the fact is, I have no choice.

A PO Box is out of the question - too much documentation and paperwork. Not to mention you have to rent it, which I can't do on my own unless I buy a prepaid card first, otherwise my father would have to do it. And if he did, I wouldn't be able to say that I chose that option "by accident", because if I rented a PO Box, and they knew about it, then they would know that I wanted to use it. Obviously. That would defeat the whole purpose of secrecy, and it would be strange at the very least, because why the hell would I want a PO Box when I can order everything here?

There's also the option of finding an abandoned house and ordering it to that address. Good for folks who can do that, but I doubt I'm one of them. Once again, it seems like too much effort, too much hassle, too much hurdle, and not very likely to work for someone as uniquely inept and unfit for this world as I am.

Still, I suppose I'll check the Track Orders page after I've paid and before the package is out for delivery, and see if I can ask the couriers to leave it at a collection point. This will be pretty much my last chance to have SN delivered somewhere else. The problem is, I think they ask for your ID, and mine has long expired...

Thats Messed Up GIF by CBS

nodaysleft

nodaysleft

Hanging on by a thread
Jan 27, 2024
I had the same problem with questions about what I've ordered. Although I didn't buy SN but I was able to choose delivery to a store and pick it up there (I live in the Netherlands). No questions and very easy. But unfortunately that option isn't always available. Hoop it works out for you, good luck

Reactions: Daxter_87
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
I would definitely make sure that you are home so you can minimize the risk of your parents intercepting the package. If they do get their hands on it first and you're home, you'll have another chance by quickly taking the package from them before they open it.

If you're not home, I think they'll be more inclined to open it as that's just human nature.

If they ask what's in there after you take it from them, you'll also have a chance to lie and show them one of your video games in your example. I just hope that they're not too nosy.

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

May 28, 2023
I would definitely make sure that you are home so you can minimize the risk of your parents intercepting the package. If they do get their hands on it first and you're home, you'll have another chance by quickly taking the package from them before they open it.

If you're not home, I think they'll be more inclined to open it as that's just human nature.

If they ask what's in there after you take it from them, you'll also have a chance to lie and show them one of your video games in your example. I just hope that they're not too nosy.

Hi there, thanks for the input. It's lucky I'm literally always at home, like, perpetually. I have an appointment in two weeks' time, but even if the parcel arrives on the same day, both my parents are coming with me, so we would see the package at the same time.

I guess I'm also lucky that neither of my parents are too nosy, especially my father. He's too busy and worried about work, and I'm sure he won't open the parcel. The most he'll ask is something like: "Is the game cool?" My mother, on the other hand, is a bit more curious, so she might ask me where or how the game is. But like you said, I can show her one that I already own. I don't think she ever opens anyone else's parcels either, but maybe I'll be proved wrong soon... We'll see... fingers crossed!