• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Y

Ydoeslifesuck

Jul 13, 2020
I have 600mg of hydros and oxys. Do you think that is enough to ctb and how long i may need to make sure no one could give me narcan? I would think that the large dose of acetaminophen would also shut down my liver. I can also add some muscle relaxers to this and 3 different antidepressants if need be.

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
It does not make much sense to combine two opioids, the stronger one displaces the weaker one from the receptor.

Paracetamol damages your liver over a longer period of time until liver cell necrosis develops. This takes time and the resulting secondary diseases are extremely painful. I cannot say this clearly enough: Paracetamol should never be overdosed!!

You have not enough opioids and way too much acetaminophen.

Reactions: Emily_Numb
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Give me your opioids! I would better do opioids then SN but have no access
You just fucking black out

Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Friend
I've tried opioids no luck so my method to ctb is SN for sure

peace & hugs :hug:

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
It's actually extremely difficult to OD on opioids alone. I really wouldn't recommend even attempting it. You're likely to simply black out and wake up feeling absolutely horrendous.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Regarding the displacement, while this can be possible with certain opioids in certain situations, these are so close in potency and binding affinity, there would be no such action.

Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
It's actually extremely difficult to OD on opioids alone. I really wouldn't recommend even attempting it. You're likely to simply black out and wake up feeling absolutely horrendous.
You are Right Friend You Fall Asleep or end up vomiting and develop a reaction every time you use them
I hate the side effects of opioids the itching drives me mad even just to get rid of headaches nonstop itching
Which I never had before
Peace & Hugs :hug: