• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
I wondered if anyone here had any experience or knew much about anti-freeze poisoning. I was reading recently that it actually tastes quite sweet so can be added to a sugary soda like Coke and you can't even really taste it.

I looked up symptoms and they said:
  • headache
  • fatigue
  • lack of coordination
  • grogginess
  • slurred speech
  • nausea
  • vomiting
Organ damage occurs after 24-72 hours but I'm just wondering aloud how painful that might be. I take antipsychotics with a sedative effect. My thoughts were potentially taking a large dose of them to keep me asleep and out of it - I can easily sleep up to 16 hours if I take a large dose.

I also have diazepam to help keep me calm.

Alternatively I wondered about taking minor small doses which would hopefully give me the poisoning without the vomiting.

Thinking aloud really.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is far too slow and agonizing. I don't recommend trying it.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yeah I did kinda think this but with people saying it tasted sweet it sounded too good to be true in a way.
Haha yeah, maybe the taste but not the process. I'm pretty sure if that was a really quick and reliable method it'd be much more discussed and antifreeze wouldn't be available freely anymore.

Reactions: bwerner
C

CompanyOpossum

Apr 3, 2023
Yeah I did kinda think this but with people saying it tasted sweet it sounded too good to be true in a way.
It tastes like sickingly sweet cough syrup. Getting down a lethal dose is very difficult.