• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I've been back on the site for awhile now and seeing quite a few goodbye threads, it just plainly makes me depressed. I wish those guys peace.

From now on I'll be hanging out in the Off-topic and Recovery forums and wish everyone the best of luck on the Recovery side!

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
I've been back on the site for awhile now and seeing quite a few goodbye threads, it just plainly makes me depressed. I wish those guys peace.

From now on I'll be hanging out in the Off-topic and Recovery forums and wish everyone the best of luck on the Recovery side!
I'm right where you are mentally. Sure I think about ctb all the time but I'm going to try the fuck out of living just for today. I've had trauma in my life that a lot of you can relate to. I've had my ups and downs. If I was completely alone (and sometimes this is how I feel) ctb would be a lot easier. But I play that tape through and I see myself dead and all the people I leave behind to mourn. Some will miss me because they really love me. Others who love me and didn't do the proper things to make me feel like a loved human (parents) will take my suicide the hardest and it will kill them inside. I used to want to hurt the people who hurted me, to make them feel miserable too. But now that I'm older I realize that they did what they did because they didn't know any other way -- basically they did the best they could. I hurt deeply inside and I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I'm right where you are mentally. Sure I think about ctb all the time but I'm going to try the fuck out of living just for today. I've had trauma in my life that a lot of you can relate to. I've had my ups and downs. If I was completely alone (and sometimes this is how I feel) ctb would be a lot easier. But I play that tape through and I see myself dead and all the people I leave behind to mourn. Some will miss me because they really love me. Others who love me and didn't do the proper things to make me feel like a loved human (parents) will take my suicide the hardest and it will kill them inside. I used to want to hurt the people who hurted me, to make them feel miserable too. But now that I'm older I realize that they did what they did because they didn't know any other way -- basically they did the best they could. I hurt deeply inside and I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
Life can be a bitch and some people are just handed the wrong deck of cards that are sometimes beyond their control.

It's good to see that you're pulling through somewhat and finding a reason to live, whatever that reason is.