• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Reiraku

Reiraku

May 5, 2020
Hey guys.
As someone who enjoys the one or other online game, I believe it could be more entertaining to have partner to play with. Not only do you tend to get more ingame rewards for forming a party, but it would also be nice to have someone to talk to, makes it more fun and engaging. So I figured if people feel like me, they can post what online games they play here and maybe find someone to enjoy them together with.
I play Heroes of the Storm and Battlefield Bad Company 2. I would also be open to try out (free to play) MMORPGs.

Reactions: 262653

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
In League of Legends there is URF mode coming May 13. I plan to participate. It's like standard League game but with +80% cdr and 0 mana costs and lots of other global buffs. I don't play slow-paced, farm-dependent normals anymore.

torturedbylife

torturedbylife

Enemy of the world
May 2, 2020
Just curious, anyone here plays Heroes & Generals?

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
I'm on PS4 and Xbox one, own about 600 games between them but mostly on the PS4, chances are I'll have something somebody does so if anyone wants a game just let me know and I'll pass over my tags. You don't even need to own a game on PS4 that I do if your broadband is decent, I can just shareplay that game.

I have a PC too, just don't bother with it.

Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
Just asking does anyone know what stratego is? If anyone wants to play PM me pls( stratego.io)

Last edited: