• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I almost died from rat poisoning when I was 4. The previous owner of the house had left it in the cabinets. Fate almost course-corrected that day. Alas, they pumped my stomach.
I won a school writing competition with a short story about a student-teacher relationship. It was pretty much my teenage fantasy inspired by a teacher I had a crush on. The story itself wasn't written in an erotic or lewd way, it was presented as a dark "love" story.

I was still surprised it won, considering the theme and the fact I attended a very strict Catholic school.
Wow, I love it and also had many teacher crushes in my day, but that is kinda cursed.

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Once got sunburned so bad on my legs they blistered up and I couldn't walk or stand up straight for a week. Lesson here? Sunscreen is your friend at the beach.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I am allergic to a bunch of different fruits and vegetables. So far this includes apples, pears, peaches, apricots, plums, carrots, celery, and strawberries. Sometimes soybeans and pistachios have also triggered my allergy. If I do accidentally ingest one of these things it won't kill me but my throat will get really itchy and my lips might swell. Apparently my existing allergy to pollen causes my immune system to freak out when it sees these things because it's too stupid to tell that these things aren't pollen.

It makes eating healthy a total joke to me though so I consider it a win.

• Wow
Reactions: NeverSatisfied
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I am allergic to a bunch of different fruits and vegetables. So far this includes apples, pears, peaches, apricots, plums, carrots, celery, and strawberries. Sometimes soybeans and pistachios have also triggered my allergy. If I do accidentally ingest one of these things it won't kill me but my throat will get really itchy and my lips might swell. Apparently my existing allergy to pollen causes my immune system to freak out when it sees these things because it's too stupid to tell that these things aren't pollen.

It makes eating healthy a total joke to me though so I consider it a win.
Can you eat spinach, tomatoes, oranges or avocados?

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Can you eat spinach, tomatoes, oranges or avocados?
Yes but all of those are still gross to me except for oranges though an avocado smoothie did trigger my allergy once but I think that's because the blender that was used to make it still had traces of other things I was allergic to.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yes but all of those are still gross to me except for oranges though an avocado smoothie did trigger my allergy once but I think that's because the blender that was used to make it still had traces of other things I was allergic to.
Do you take supplements for vitamins and minerals?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I only like a few kinds of food and all of them are some type of junk food and full of fat.

Really healthy! :pfff:

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: NeverSatisfied
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
@cman357 No, don't cry, it's actually a nice memory. I was so young I didn't even know what I was looking at. An old neigbour died and my grandma and I walked by the house when the marching band was passing. That's all I remember: the music and the uniforms and my granny holding my hand.

On the other hand, if you're into signs and fate and all that...it's doozy! :hihi: