• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I am beyond strange- I like transcend being simply weird and it is strangely appealing for people an I do not understand why but oki doki I guess

DepressoEspresso

DepressoEspresso

Dec 27, 2019
My skin sparkles in the sunlight... Not sure if it's because of the overlapping abundance of scars or if I'm a vampire. I don't sleep so I guess it could be a bit of both.

sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
My crowning achievement is that I've met Ainsley Harriot.

Nice. ;-) I once had a neighbour who looked a bit like him. When he was moving one day with his family I had a joke with him about something he put outside my door. Close to the main entry door.

W

Winter_Flower

Always thirsty for summer rain x
May 18, 2019
I sell Lashes. I knelt on a sewing needle aged eight and my parents didn't believe me, fast forward 27 years after an X-ray on my leg, boom 'there it was'

Reactions: waterstrider
waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
Another one: I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue. :tongue:

MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
I get a lot done, but don't have the energy to get much done.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I had two bone fractures in my life, both in the skull, both caused by careless parents
I really cried when I read your post. My heart and soul 100% go out to you. How can another person do anything of any type of nature like that to another? I will NEVER get it. I send you all the love, hugs and caring support that I have @eclipse as YOU area great global family member and I deeply care for you. Also, WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide, I am so, so happy to have you with the global family here. The family is the finest on Earth hands down. Again, WELCOME!!! Walter (yep real first name, 65 years young, gray hair and never phony) :heart::happy: :hug:

Last edited:
eclipse

eclipse

Apr 14, 2021
Please, no cries. They didn't intend it in any way. It was just ineptitude and a lack of common sense on their part that led to it. Not trying to defend it, but it's not like they wanted me to get hurt.

Just to be clear, they were accidents. Accidents that shouldn't have happened with careful parents, but still accidents.

edit: I'm afraid it sounded like it was a result of them attacking me or something. No such thing. They were accidents caused by negligence.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere