• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
I have a thing for ears. I know it's insane.
I find sand cats' ears amazing - small cats but have enormous ears relative to their body sizes. Of course, other cats' beautiful ears fascinate me in the same way. Lynx ears, caracal ears or common household cat ears are equally (d)ear for me. (Of course not separately, I mean I like them attached to the whole animal. Their ears suit them so well.)
The same goes for fennec foxes' sensitive and remarkable ears.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
I was born in a strip club.

you're really cruel.
it sounds like the 1st line of an awesome noir-biography!*

- so many questions (so many possible stalker citations....!!!) am joking yeah...

* Barrabas came to us by the sea. (My favourite book opening Isabel Allende House of the Spirits)
I often visit cemeteries. Nobody I know has died in any of them but I feel comforted being around those that have passed away.

dedicated to you - also a favourite past-time of mine - who walks in shopping centres when you have cemeteries...!! all those stories - those lives - so small and insignificant-seeming...
brings a weird comfort!

The Smiths - Cemetry Gates​

A dreaded sunny day So I meet you at the cemetry gates Keats and Yeats are on your side A dreaded sunny day So I meet you at the cemetry gates Keats and Yeats are on your side While Wilde is on mine So we go inside and we gravely read the stones All those people, all those lives Where are they now? With loves, and hates And passions just like mine

They were born And then they lived And then they died It seems so unfair I want to cry You say : "'Ere thrice the sun done salutation to the dawn" And you claim these words as your own But I've read well, and I've heard them said A hundred times (maybe less, maybe more) If you must write prose/poems The words you use should be your own Don't plagiarise or take "on loan" 'Cause there's always someone, somewhere With a big nose, who knows And who trips you up and laughs When you fall Who'll trip you up and laugh

When you fall You say : "'Ere long done do does did" Words which could only be your own And then produce the text From whence was ripped (Some dizzy whore, 1804) A dreaded sunny day So let's go where we're happy And I meet you at the cemetry gates Oh, Keats and Yeats are on your side A dreaded sunny day So let's go where we're wanted And I meet you at the cemetry gates Keats and Yeats are on your side But you lose 'Cause weird lover Wilde is on mine Sure!

Last edited:
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
Congratulations!!!! :love:

I have a pretty new DSLR camera with bells and whistles and I have no clue what I'm doing with it! :tongue:
There are loads of websites for beginner photographers - even look into adobe tutorials :: I teach Adobe (esp Photoshop) part time so I know there are loads of short courses you can do!

start off with basic stuff - focal points / focus (don't always use auto-focus; you loose depth & texture!) but play around on youtube tuts - so much fun to be had!!!
mistakes are sometimes the best ways to discover stuff!!!

- captures incredible image detail at different focal points - i use it for 3d navigation construction!!

fuck i'm about to donate my books to the local hospice (moving to the farm - getting out of rat-nest) wish i could give em to you :(

enjoy.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I live in the country with most lakes per person and most lakes per are size. I was in a swimming school as a toddler. I practiced swimming in school every year, I have been on hundreds of swimming trips to a dozen different lake and pound since I was born.

So in this clown world it's only normal that I can't swim at all. I can swim like five meters on my back (and with a terrible technique). If I try to swim on my stomach, my nose and mouth gets full of water and I'm completely tired after three meters. It's like being the child of pianists in a country where there are pianos in every building, being taught piano every day from the day you were born, and still never learning how to play the piano. I wish I could swim. Meanwhile my parents can swim from one beach to another as if they were fish.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
FuneralCry said:
I often visit cemeteries. Nobody I know has died in any of them but I feel comforted being around those that have passed away.
This is something I do quite often! I enjoy that peaceful atmosphere.

I visit cemeteries so i can dig up corpses....!!!
that brings me peace and joy....

Screen Shot 2021 05 02 at 191432

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
I had aplastic anaemia when I was a teenager, which was great because I was told I might die.

I spontaneously recovered without needing any treatment whatsoever to the astonishment of the medical profession, who'd never seen that before, and to my complete annoyance.

aWishNotTrue

aWishNotTrue

‏‏‎ ‎
Apr 5, 2021
I rode on a military tank, had to wear protective headphones and everything. I was too scared to climb inside it though -_-

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I rode on a military tank, had to wear protective headphones and everything. I was too scared to climb inside it though -_-
Oh you should have, their a lot of fun to drive,just push the two sticks forward and your away!

Last edited:
Reactions: aWishNotTrue
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
I can't stand the way peach fuzz feels, and have run away from people trying to get me to touch one…

goldenvirginia

goldenvirginia

Sep 16, 2021
I will literally gag if I have to look at a pomegranate.

castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
i follow people with cool profile pics :halo:
Does mine count? Oh wait, I don't have a pic yet.
Kewl fact: I'm colourful - blue eyes and brown hair all natural. At least it's not black hair and uneventful grey eyes. (No offense intended to those with black hair grey eyes tho)

Reactions: keitaro
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
I'm back my little monsters and mighty God's! Got surrendered to psyche ward for causing harm to my fiancé and myself...what a seriously ugly mindfuck.
Have ot therapy session. At midday.
Just broke contract by coming here!
Naughty boy... honestly it was 4 Tate Langdon track I just couldn't remember...
And the dealers numbers ive saved
In my profile.
No SN.
No Heroin or Coke.
Now my family /husband want to limit my sugar /coffee / marilyn mansob intake and not want me resentful...
Oh fuck it. Just 4 today.
This fucking nanosecond.
I've missed you.
You make me feel... special and normal.
Merry full moon witches n pagans.
Remember well the nights we hunted and fucked.....
Those were the best full moons ever.
Miguel //Triggerhappy
7 day's sober.
Still hearing voices.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
I never smile or laugh naturally because of my gum and teeth

Reactions: Un-
I

indigomoon

Student
Mar 6, 2022
I can wiggle my nose like Tabitha does in that show "Bewitched".

I also almost became a professional ballet dancer when I was a teen.

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123
melodrama

melodrama

"picky, selfish, arrogant, ignorant, childish."
May 7, 2022
I ate a rock once.

Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
I accidentally kissed my cousin when I was 11 years old

• Wow
Reactions: Un-
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I accidentally kissed my cousin when I was 11 years old
I need more info. You didn't know this was a cousin, or did you somehow collide your faces together?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I sold all my vinyl records and totally regret it

Aardvark

Aardvark

Apr 26, 2022
Although I've been so drunk that I'm unable to stand and black out, I've NEVER had a hangover!!

• Wow
Reactions: Silent.Tears