• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I eat with the fork in my right hand. Everyone tells me that it makes me left handed, but I'm not left handed at all as I can only right with my right hand.
I just decided from an early age that the fork is the most important eating implement and should be held in the main hand. I therefore consider everyone that eats with the knife in the right hand to actually be left handed when it comes to eating.

NB. I'm actually semi-ambidextrous. I have trained my left hand to do many of the things my right hand is best at. Unfortunately sometimes it can make it feel like someone else is doing it. :shy::hihi::blarg:

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I eat with the fork in my right hand. Everyone tells me that it makes me left handed, but I'm not left handed at all as I can only right with my right hand.
I just decided from an early age that the fork is the most important eating implement and should be held in the main hand. I therefore consider everyone that eats with the knife in the right hand to actually be left handed when it comes to eating.

NB. I'm actually semi-ambidextrous. I have trained my left hand to do many of the things my right hand is best at. Unfortunately sometimes it can make it feel like someone else is doing it. :shy::hihi::blarg:

I eat with a fork in my right hand and I am right handed.:sunglasses:

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I have a horrid tendency to almost kill myself by accident in the most random-ass ways possible.
The latest one: SEVERE nicotine poisoning from vaping too much.
Unlike a friend who quit smoking this way (albeit FAR more hardcore), I used peach flavor that doesn't feel like peach that went through chemo. Proper delicious, slightly under-ripe peach.
Some others: almost set myself on fire with canola oil. Marched (proper, military style marching) into traffic when high as fuck on some really strong weed. Somehow got myself dehydrated despite drinking mostly soda water. Got dehydrated by eating some expensive Arab (as in, popular among the Arabs) fruit. Sleep deprivation. Forgot to eat for about a week. There were more. The ones listed are only from last month.
i hate oranges, but i love orange juice.
how the hell does that work?