• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

illbehave

illbehave

Sep 1, 2020
Pretty much! I wish younger me had actually taken the advice!
[/QUOT
If you were my kiddo... (and I am probably old enough to be your Mama) rest assured, if that was the case EFF IT! that eyepatch would have been decked the fuck out! Skull and Crossbone image.. maybe some glitter.. rhinestones? Gonna get noticed anyway why not make it extra fancy! :love::heart:
I used to hang out with Seattle Grunge Bands Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Mother love Bone, P Jam etc in the 90's.

Last edited:
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I used to hang out with Seattle Grunge Bands Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Mother love Bone, P Jam etc in the 90's.
Ahh wow lucky! Alice in Chains is my fave band of all time but sadly I was born in the 90s so by the time I was old enough to love their music Layne had already passed. Did you get to actually meet all the band members? Gosh I was born in the wrong era lol. I'm so devastated I'll never see AIC in concert with Layne.

illbehave

illbehave

Sep 1, 2020
Ahh wow lucky! Alice in Chains is my fave band of all time but sadly I was born in the 90s so by the time I was old enough to love their music Layne had already passed. Did you get to actually meet all the band members? I'm so devastated I'll never see AIC in concert with Layne.
Yes, Layne was really lovely but a bit messed up a lot. Have you seen the video for FACELIFT? The Moore Theatre? I think? Aww we should PM when I am able!

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Yes, Layne was really lovely but a bit messed up a lot. Have you seen the video for FACELIFT? The Moore Theatre? I think? Aww we should PM when I am able!
Wow that's so amazing to have met him. Are you talking about the live show? If so I have seen that one I think. I try to find as many videos of concerts as possible. Yes feel free to pm me when you are able! You should be able to after being a member for a few days.

illbehave

illbehave

Sep 1, 2020
Wow that's so amazing to have met him. Are you talking about the live show? If so I have seen that one I think. I try to find as many videos of concerts as possible. Yes feel free to pm me when you are able! You should be able to after being a member for a few days.
Awww.. My band was Mother Love Bone. anyway... so much we can share. I would love to show you some stuff. Ok Talk Soon! :)

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Had gall bladder cancer and made it with lots of help from medical people

I just had a polyp spotted in my gall bladder via ultrasound after experiencing some discomfort there. I don't have any discomfort there now, and another look will be taken in a few months, but if it turns out to be what you had, I'll be ready to CTB promptly. (Polyps can routinely come and go, so I'm not overly concerned. I had it checked because I wanted to try using Atkins Induction to lose weight and shift my brain into burning ketones instead of glucose for improved mental functioning, but entering ketosis can cause a dormant gall bladder to activate, often triggering cholecystitis. I wanted to be sure no gallstones were in there, and there aren't, just that polyp and some thickening of the gall bladder wall.)

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I have an addictive personality and I am currently addicted to crisps, alcohol and vaping.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Wow, I can't even do that with my tongue. Yours must be pretty large. :tongue:
It just takes practice to stretch backwards. I bet you could do it too over time if that line is severed. No, my tongue isn't big, it's just flexible lol.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
I love candy and anything fruity. I love gummy candies the most! I hope that one day I can swim in a watermelon river where I can catch and eat fruit flavored gummy fish ^~^

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Assuming I'm understanding this properly...dental issues are awful. I wish we could regrow teeth. A couple of mine are so bad they'll probably be getting pulled within the next few years - assuming I'm around.
My teeth were completely healthy (only issue was chalkiness and issues from mouth breathing) but I was a child and my jaw/face didn't grow properly, so instead of fixing the jaw, they just removed a bunch of my teeth and forced the remaining ones backward. It's called camouflage orthodontics. I didn't have a say back then. I have even more issues now because of it, it was a big part of the domino effect that lead my physical self to deteriorate to a point where I ended up here. I also wish we could regrow teeth.
But yea, dental issues suck, having healthy teeth and bone removed is infuriating but having unhealthy teeth that crumble or simply don't hold up is also really tough, I'm very sorry you may have to get some pulled. Dental health is so important for aesthetic/confidence reasons and for functional reasons. It's also really hard to keep up dental hygiene when we are out of sorts or depressed so that's another thing to add to the plate if one already has issues in that area.

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
My teeth were completely healthy (only issue was chalkiness and issues from mouth breathing) but I was a child and my jaw/face didn't grow properly, so instead of fixing the jaw, they just removed a bunch of my teeth and forced the remaining ones backward. It's called camouflage orthodontics. I didn't have a say back then. I have even more issues now because of it, it was a big part of the domino effect that lead my physical self to deteriorate to a point where I ended up here. I also wish we could regrow teeth.
But yea, dental issues suck, having healthy teeth and bone removed is infuriating but having unhealthy teeth that crumble or simply don't hold up is also really tough, I'm very sorry you may have to get some pulled. Dental health is so important for aesthetic/confidence reasons and for functional reasons. It's also really hard to keep up dental hygiene when we are out of sorts or depressed so that's another thing to add to the plate if one already has issues in that area.
Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry to hear that. What an awful experience...is there a reason they didn't simply fix your jaw? My issues are mostly my own fault - depression and a horrible diet. Lots of sugar combined with lazy (referring to myself) dental hygiene.... Mm.

Reactions: LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry to hear that. What an awful experience...is there a reason they didn't simply fix your jaw? My issues are mostly my own fault - depression and a horrible diet. Lots of sugar combined with lazy (referring to myself) dental hygiene.... Mm.
Thank you for the sympathy. It is hard to know why since I wasn't really part of the conversation as a kid but I think the reason may have simply been greed, the orthodontist sucked money from my parents for nearly half a decade..by taking over my care and not working with a jaw surgeon, he was the only one getting paid. Also, for the extractions of my teeth..apparently these people get paid by the tooth when taking them out. Unfortunately my parents did not get a second opinion before it was too late, I've come to find that there are quite a few people in the same predicament. The orthodontist's goal was "straight" teeth at the cost of everything else. (Granted, I do have a lot of other shit going on on top of this, but still.)

Don't blame yourself for your own teeth woes, I understand also the depression part and poor diet (sometimes junk food is the only temporary relief there is!) and how our dental upkeep can fall to the wayside when our mind is on other things. I'm am still very sorry you have to deal with your own type of dental issues, no matter how they occurred.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I just had a polyp spotted in my gall bladder via ultrasound after experiencing some discomfort there. I don't have any discomfort there now, and another look will be taken in a few months, but if it turns out to be what you had, I'll be ready to CTB promptly. (Polyps can routinely come and go, so I'm not overly concerned. I had it checked because I wanted to try using Atkins Induction to lose weight and shift my brain into burning ketones instead of glucose for improved mental functioning, but entering ketosis can cause a dormant gall bladder to activate, often triggering cholecystitis. I wanted to be sure no gallstones were in there, and there aren't, just that polyp and some thickening of the gall bladder wall.)
I am 100% a positive person, BUT I will admit that yes, my gall bladder was loaded with polyps on the inside of my gall bladder. The doctor just looked at the the picture and instantly said from the amount and size it was cancer. Did not even have a biopsy at first, went straight to surgery and they took it out and the doctor was 100% correct, it was cancer. Now I had the whole inside with polyps, NOT just 1 like you, BIG difference in my view point. I pray and love, care have all the empathy in the world that you are fine. Having global family like you makes my life bearable and I send you all my strength. You are LOVED and CARED about by your family here. YOU will be fine!!! Walter :heart::heart::hug::hug::happy::happy::love::love:

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Assuming I'm understanding this properly...dental issues are awful. I wish we could regrow teeth. A couple of mine are so bad they'll probably be getting pulled within the next few years - assuming I'm around.

We can regrow teeth from stem cells (it takes just two months), and have had the technology to do so for decades, but permitting that to be released might largely wipe out dentistry as a profession, along with the lucrative dental implant industry.

Stem cells are already used for natural breast augmentation and to regrow breasts after mastectomies. (Suzanne Somers used her celebrity clout to become the first patient to do this in the United States after contracting breast cancer. Every female with the breast cancer gene should be able to undergo a preventative radical mastectomy, then regrow her breasts using healthy non cancerous stem cells.)

Profits and expenses are the only reason we're not allowed to regrow teeth. It now costs over 50,000 per semester to attend dental school, and most of those recent graduates would be completely wiped out and bankrupted.

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
We can regrow teeth from stem cells (it takes just two months), and have had the technology to do so for decades, but permitting that to be released might largely wipe out dentistry as a profession, along with the lucrative dental implant industry.

Stem cells are already used for natural breast augmentation and to regrow breasts after mastectomies. (Suzanne Somers used her celebrity clout to become the first patient to do this in the United States after contracting breast cancer. Every female with the breast cancer gene should be able to undergo a preventative radical mastectomy, then regrow her breasts using healthy non cancerous stem cells.)

Profits and expenses are the only reason we're not allowed to regrow teeth. It now costs over 50,000 per semester to attend dental school, and most of those recent graduates would be completely wiped out and bankrupted.
Very interesting - thank you for sharing!

Reactions: Jumper Geo