• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I'm vaguely aware of it from clips shown on comedy shows taking the piss out of it (8 out of 10 cats), but it's sorta like big brother, but they put a bunch of promiscuous good-looking young people on an island and film them. And this is considered entertainment... Do we have a vomit emoji?

Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
We've got even better in france, people who are put up together by an alogrithm and who see each other for the first time while they get married. Dunno how you can do that honestly

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
This is why I don't like reality shows, glad I've never been into them :sick:

We've got even better in france, people who are put up together by an alogrithm and who see each other for the first time while they get married. Dunno how you can do that honestly

What the fuck, lol. I hope they don't but I feel bad for those people in the future when their marriages collapse due to meeting only once on TV... actually, this sounds like some dystopian nonsense..

..!

What if it's actually a trial run to see how society reacts :ohhhh:

Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
What the fuck, lol. I hope they don't but I feel bad for those people in the future when their marriages collapse due to meeting only once on TV... actually, this sounds like some dystopian nonsense..
If I recall right, one year after they have the choice to stay married or divorce for free, but still it's a stupid idea

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
If I recall right, one year after they have the choice to stay married or divorce for free, but still it's a stupid idea

Huh, that sounds more like glorified dating than marriage then. At least it's better than sealing the deal with a complete stranger thanks to an AI.

Reactions: Superfluous