• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
The general hope that things will slowly get better once I'm out of this toxic environment. Then the malaise and misery that I'm stuck and have no choice but to end the pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie and death137
Life is pointless

Life is pointless

Dec 18, 2020
Pain marks on my neck that will suggest that ive tried catchingtb

• Hugs
Reactions: death137

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Lack of motivation to do so, I'd say. Funny. The same thing that is required to make improvements in life is what I need in order to die. I don't feel like doing things. If not for my family which provides me subsistence, I'd be forced to either survive on my own, or to die. In this sense, I'd be better off my entire family dead, which also sounds funny, not in a conventional funny way but my kind of funny.

H

hope2di

Jan 10, 2021
Messing up and not dying. And all the people who'd know i tried and would look at me like they pitied me... Those people with nice and warm families, who dont understand what it is to be bullied by your own parents as if you were a piece of sh*t...

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie and death137
Y

Yasuke

Jan 29, 2020
Lack of motivation to do so, I'd say. Funny. The same thing that is required to make improvements in life is what I need in order to die. I don't feel like doing things. If not for my family which provides me subsistence, I'd be forced to either survive on my own, or to die. In this sense, I'd be better off my entire family dead, which also sounds funny, not in a conventional funny way but my kind of funny.
Same here. Too lazy to CTB but not willing to put the effort to live because it's hopeless

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Guilt for those I'll leave behind. Fear of failure, fear of the pain and discomfort involved. General apathy as well. And SI too even tho you said besides :)

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
The fact that my family would be saddled with my medical bills if I were to fail again. We're still struggling financially after my attempt back in March... They had to pay for my ambulance ride and CT scan and hip surgery and overall hospital stay. My brother also became afflicted with a chronic illness during that timeframe so they need funds to direct toward his medical treatment.

I wouldn't choose to jump out of a window again, but even so I'm sure that an attempt with SN would prove to be costly.

Last edited:
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Before it was being stuck with abusive family

Now its:

Lack of motivation(trying to overcome this)

Lack of a plan and tbh lack of reasources.

I want to die painlessly and p. Effortlessly... That requires a lot of planning and like mental clarity that i dont have.

Honestly tho as of now im tryna kill myself by March so.

Only thing holdijg me back is where im living and having to be very careful with shit...

Only thing holding back is me. I need to overcome the lack of resolve(its the same.lack of resolve that I have to try to live long term.)