• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
I've been looking for a while, but SS is pretty much the only active forum I've been able to find (besides another suicide forum I found, but that one is specifically for people recovering from sucidal ideation and it's rather dead). Just wanted to see if anyone knew of other mental health related forums that arent totally dead.

Hell, I'll even take active unrelated forums.

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Hey what forum did you find that is pretty dead ? I'd love to know if there's other forums like SS out there but i figure most of em wouldn't be much pro choice n so on..

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
Hey what forum did you find that is pretty dead ? I'd love to know if there's other forums like SS out there but i figure most of em wouldn't be much pro choice n so on..
I feel like i was thinking of a different one, because this one is pretty active right now apparently, but its the only one i can remember the name of right now; and i found it, but it is explicitly pro-life (its legit listed in their rules) but they're pretty lax otherwise about what you can talk about from what I read in their rules, and what i've seen in the forum if you wanna look around, its https://www.suicideforum.com/