• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

AnticBossjr

Apr 5, 2024
Well I'm new here, but I've been reading threads a while ago I've created an account so I can do some questions or discussions with other people, also I wanna apologize if my English is weird or something it's not exactly my main lenguage, but anyway let's get to the matter itself.
I've been thinking I while about commiting but one of my main obstacles is that I think it will be a complete waste, I mean I've been a waste of everything at least I can do something good in dead, the main reason of the thread is to read opinions about these and also if it's possible gather some resources, I'm from Mexico btw so obviously the laws on this kind of things are note the same as in other countries, but anyway thanks for reading me and sorry if I wasted your time.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! This won't work bc your body has to be kept "alive" artificially. You can't donate organs once you're really dead. There was thread from user a while ago, they wanted to donate their organs, took SN, called the ER .... the outcome was they were rescued ...

That's not gonna work - it most likely will lead to a CTB failure.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
So in the US if you shoot yourself in their emergency parking lot, and notify the hospital and police just beforehand, and have the organ donor papers with you, as well as your license that has the heart for organ donation, they're still not allowed to harvest? I know they need to get to you within 5min and I hope to do that, but I wondered if I did all of those things, if under law they are still not allowed. I've read some conflicting things. In Oklahoma btw.

• Love
Reactions: AnticBossjr
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Like other members have said, I think it largely relies on how quickly they can harvest the organs- and we don't want to notify them before we are dead and beyond saving. Plus, some methods eg. poisons may render organs unusable I imagine.

That's another reason I wish they would legalise and regulate assisted suicide. It could all be handled clinically and legally and we'd be able to help people who actually want to live.

A

AnticBossjr

Apr 5, 2024
Welcome to the forum! This won't work bc your body has to be kept "alive" artificially. You can't donate organs once you're really dead. There was thread from user a while ago, they wanted to donate their organs, took SN, called the ER .... the outcome was they were rescued ...

That's not gonna work - it most likely will lead to a CTB failure.
Thank you<3
I was thinking in something like that, I don't know like calculate the time that takes to die with the method I choose and call emergencies, but that's exactly the thing I was scared of, but anyway thanks for answering I appreciate it a lot<3
So in the US if you shoot yourself in their emergency parking lot, and notify the hospital and police just beforehand, and have the organ donor papers with you, as well as your license that has the heart for organ donation, they're still not allowed to harvest? I know they need to get to you within 5min and I hope to do that, but I wondered if I did all of those things, if under law they are still not allowed. I've read some conflicting things. In Oklahoma btw.
I'm not sure but I think that if also you have a "do not reanimate" assurance maybe it will give more chances to work and save some organs, anyway thanks for answering<3
Like other members have said, I think it largely relies on how quickly they can harvest the organs- and we don't want to notify them before we are dead and beyond saving. Plus, some methods eg. poisons may render organs unusable I imagine.

That's another reason I wish they would legalise and regulate assisted suicide. It could all be handled clinically and legally and we'd be able to help people who actually want to live.
That's actually another polemic topic but also really interesting, thinking about an assisted suicide it's maybe immoral but if you think about it closely you are helping both parts, but about the other thing I think that it may be possible with a lot of luck and an almost perfect timing, thanks for answering<3

Last edited:
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024

Well I wouldnt want to alarm the hospital or police about a shooter. Also I think they would then be able to get me in time. That's my hope anyway, by firearm. If I can ever afford a gun that is. Also I totally agree. I think suicide should be regulated, heavily, but maybe one state could start and others could follow. All this freedom of guns to anyone and misinformation spreading, and they want to say mental illness is an epidemic. And the debt we're in. We should start a petition.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Depends on your method plus on the time if the organs are viable enough. You need to be in that precise line between life and death with nearly 0 chance of survival to donate. I don't know if you can even plan that. You could maybe shoot yourself at the hospital with the papers in your hand but they are inclined to try and save your life first and you could endup severely disfigured or disabled. All in all this is very risky and could easily land you in more suffering than you already are.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori