• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
How do you CTB when you have severe executive dysfunction? Disregarding other issues like very low energy levels, lack of motivation, and inability to obtain most methods surreptitiously (plus I have nowhere to practice partial which I will probably go with if I can get it to work), my executive dysfunction is probably the biggest obstacle to attempting. I feel very overwhelmed by the list of things I have to do in preparation, like writing notes, ordering materials for a method, figuring out how and where to hide them, deciding on a location, transportation, planning a time and date, coming up with excuses for those I live with, etc. At this rate (of 0 progress), it's going to take me years to do it. And I don't want to be around for that much longer, ideally. Has anyone here been able to overcome their executive dysfunction when it comes to this?

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate to this so much. I felt like I was the only one here struggling with this as I never seen people talk about executive dysfunction being an obstacle of CTB-ing. I don't know how to overcome it... I don't even think that I can. I'm starting to give up hope on the idea of me killing myself as it just seems so impossible for me. This is one cruel existence in which I'm trapped in because the reasons why I want to be dead in the first place are the same reasons why it's impossible for me to actually kill myself. That's why I hate it when people act like suicide methods are so easy for everybody because they aren't.

Hopefully you get an answer here from somebody who has overcome, or at least heavily mitigated, their executive dysfunction from interfering with their suicide attempt because I want to know too

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
My ADHD meds actually help with my executive dysfunction, but then again I have to remember to take them.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
This is one cruel existence in which I'm trapped in because the reasons why I want to be dead in the first place are the same reasons why it's impossible for me to actually kill myself.
Yep, although in my case, executive dysfunction is not the main reason but is a significant contributor, both directly and indirectly.
My ADHD meds actually help with my executive dysfunction, but then again I have to remember to take them.
I've tried quite a few ADHD meds, and none have helped thus far.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie