• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lljw234

lljw234

lljw
Jan 15, 2024
I don't doubt that obsessive-compulsive disorder is an entity that enters the brain of those who suffer from this problem. Simply put, you're compelled by your brain to do things that are pointless and don't add anything; thoughts only appear to harm. I just bought the game Dying Light 2, and I can't play it because of the compulsions; I've been trying to finish the story for a long time, but I always restart the game because of the compulsion. I just wish I could be free from it :(

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I have it too, i think that you are just creating your comfort zone to avoid something or someone. You have to go out from your home and heal, find something or someone that you like, otherwise you'll stay like this forever.

G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
CBT did work for me in so much that I don't get overwhelmed by my OCD and can spot when something is "turning" that way, mental maintenance really. Have you access to a therapist in your area?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really awful and tiring what you go through, it's certainly cruel how people suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes.

Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
I don't doubt that obsessive-compulsive disorder is an entity that enters the brain of those who suffer from this problem. Simply put, you're compelled by your brain to do things that are pointless and don't add anything; thoughts only appear to harm. I just bought the game Dying Light 2, and I can't play it because of the compulsions; I've been trying to finish the story for a long time, but I always restart the game because of the compulsion. I just wish I could be free from it :(
OCD means hell, I never understood horror until getting it, you're not alone in this