• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Thanks to my epilepsy meds I forget to eat.
I don't think you can describe it properly and hard enough - yesterday I discovered I forgot to eat for three days and didn't notice. I don't feel hunger unless I'm literally dying. I'm in this weird spot where I hate eating, yet need to so that I don't die from starvation. Starvation is not a pleasant way to go. I've been distracting myself with some RimWorld, where I had a lightbulb moment: NutriPaste!
For the uninitiated, NutriPaste is basically prison loaf in semiliquid form. Pretty sure that prison loaf doesn't decrease your hunger that efficiently, though. NutriPaste also increases depression, which is not unheard of for prison loaf. My current diet consists mostly of MREs because they don't require too much cooking and I don't have a kitchen.

I'd like to make it clear - I'm not enough of a dumbass to move to a liquid only diet without the horrifying disease requiring to do so. I'm aiming for a sort of guacamole texture with some chunks of meat and cheese thrown in, have some bread with it, I don't know. I'm open to ideas.
Current plan? Basically, blend a salad. A complicated salad. I need actual vegetables with them MREs. Throwing cucumber into a semi boiled MRE does not work, as I've discovered, I'm fucking SICK of tomato flavor, I can probably arrange a small heating plate and boil some potatoes to cut into cubes to throw into the semi liquid salad.
I can/probably need to arrange a proper oven to make pizzas with. The current one sucks balls and when I turn it on, the sound literally makes me run away from it. I can't tolerate being near it when it's active.

[some hours later]

More thoughts thanks to Reddit, however, they don't seem to apply - those "drinkable meal" things don't seem to work, or they're horrendously disgusting according to reviews, so I'm sticking to the NutriPaste. I'm aiming for a sort of guacamole texture, not actually liquid meal.
Anyways, yeah, complicated-ish salad, blended. It'll be dinner. What would you suggest?
NO FUCKING NOODLES!

WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
1. Ninja blender
2. 2 TBLS olive oil
3. 1 Scoop protein powder - vanilla
4. 1/2 - 1 Cup frozen vegetables
5. 1 TBLS apple cider vinegar, or other vinegar. Adjust to taste.
6. A pinch or 2 of salt, 1/4 max
7. Other spices and seasonings. Go light.

Put items 2-4 into the Ninja blender. Blend/pulse until you get a paste. Add Water 1 TSP at a time and shake the container if the vegetable sludge is too thick to blend. Once you have a sufficent paste you can add tea or water to the paste and blend until incorporated. You can either eat the paste or drink the juice. As long as you don't add too much liquid before the paste forms you should be okay. Too much liquid means the blender chops the vegetables instead of pureeing them into a paste. You can still drink it and it's a little awkward to down it.

You can make a bunch of these at once and drink them throughout the day. I don't know how long they keep. I usually toss them after 1-2 days.