• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Hello everyone, the hours I spend researching treatments for depression have paid off with more discoveries which I want to share with you:

NSI-189 - check out the threads on Reddit, you can purchase this online - rebuilds your hippocampus
Methylene Blue - if you google you will find
Pramiprexole - as above, google
Tianeptine Sulfate/Sodium - this is the only one I have tried so far, 40mg in the morning makes me feel much better. Can be addictive apparently, so handle with care

Finally, Gingko Biloba is really really helping my energy levels and mood at the moment. It's only been two days, so don't want to speak too soon, but so far, it's been so good.

Sending all my very best wishes
J

Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
Hello everyone, the hours I spend researching treatments for depression have paid off with more discoveries which I want to share with you:

NSI-189 - check out the threads on Reddit, you can purchase this online - rebuilds your hippocampus
Methylene Blue - if you google you will find
Pramiprexole - as above, google
Tianeptine Sulfate/Sodium - this is the only one I have tried so far, 40mg in the morning makes me feel much better. Can be addictive apparently, so handle with care

Finally, Gingko Biloba is really really helping my energy levels and mood at the moment. It's only been two days, so don't want to speak too soon, but so far, it's been so good.

Sending all my very best wishes
J

Thank you for sharing this information. I was looking into this as well, Tianeptine Sulfate/Sodium. They mentioned the FDA in the US isn't recommending this but still considering it. Anything to try and help.