• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

VampQueen

VampQueen

InuYasha
Feb 6, 2024
Feels good. Feels nice knowing thay when im ready everything will be taken care of. I still have some boxes to tic off but for the most part it's good.

I think that part of me still holds onto life but the majority of me is ready. It's hard to tell what I'll do. But I'm more prepared for leaving than I am for staying.

I hope one day I don't have to resort to using my note/will. I want to live but everyday it grows harder to wake up willingly.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
what's your method? if you're willing to say

Bannana

Bannana

caretaker
Mar 10, 2024
Feels good. Feels nice knowing thay when im ready everything will be taken care of. I still have some boxes to tic off but for the most part it's good.

I think that part of me still holds onto life but the majority of me is ready. It's hard to tell what I'll do. But I'm more prepared for leaving than I am for staying.

I hope one day I don't have to resort to using my note/will. I want to live but everyday it grows harder to wake up willingly.
I hope you sleep well love, I hope to see you in the comfy place soon

• Love
Reactions: VampQueen
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I don't have access to it. Ontwon took it all
Damn! I thought you also had it, but didn't want to drink it because were afraid of vomiting.
I hope your method with the belt works.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Good luck in whatever you choose to do
Hope it is painless, and that you find peace