• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LXXCH

LXXCH

angelmaker
Apr 3, 2024
I can't stand anyone that is "pro-life". I support recovery and not wanting to ctb but forcing this view onto others is actually disgusting. These kinds of people only care about themselves and pretend to care but in reality they turn a blind eye to all the pain and suffering around them. That's why they continue to repopulate and force children to live this cruel life against their own will.

They live so carelessly taking no blame while they shove their religion and/or beliefs down the throats of anyone who tries to go against them. They will resort to any means to not take responsibility for their part in destroying the world but act like they're heroes for taking away safe and reliable methods people can use to ctb.

Why is it so wrong to leave this world when you're ready to, when you didn't ask to be here to begin with? Why make people resort to such barbaric and violent methods to leave? It's truly devastating how disgusting humanity is when we've done nothing to harm anyone. All we've done was speak our truth and express our everyday suffering. No one deserves to be attacked like this for choosing to ctb.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Pro-lifers are pretty annoying. You can't say that you support bodily autonomy while denying people the right to die. While some come from a place genuine misguided concern, the majority seem to have this air of disingenuous when it comes to their supposed care for suicidal people. The way they talk about us comes off as though they are just looking to feed into their own saviour complexes. They use us as a way to give themselves a quick pat on the back for saying empty platitudes and posting hotline numbers all over the place. We are not people to them but rather pawns they can use for their own egotistical gain.

It really annoying.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Pro-lifers are the genes in Richard Dawkins' "A Selfish Gene." They aren't human. They're human shaped genes attempting to preserve life at all costs. It's in the best interest of the genes to maintain the human group.

I made that up but it seems accurate. Just like how religion is like a virus that needs to spread through proselytizing. Religion hijacks the brains of it's followers. I guess we are under the influence of ctb. We are all the expression of differing genes. This is subatomic warfare.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Yeah, the types of pro lifers I hate the most are the narcissistic types. The types that have zero empathy for suicidal people and act like they know what's best for everyone. The ones who force people to stay alive and suffer in horrible ways without having any compassion for the suffering person in question. Or the ones who are extremely callous and insensitive towards suicidal people and often insult them or condescend towards them.

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
I would consider myself "pro-life" only In the terms of "I wish we could all be happy, and that the reasons we want to die are fixed / don't exist".
Ideally I'd want everyone on this site to be happy. I want "recovery" and to prevent ctb because I wish circumstances were different and people didn't experience the suffering, isolation, and loneliness that leads them to want to ctb.
I think the important part to note though, is that at my core I don't believe that anyone on this site (including me) is irrational or needs to be changed: pro-lifers view recovery as if they're protecting our future, happy selves from the actions of our current "irrational, emotional" selves. They will take people's autonomy and feed them their personal philosophies or doctrines, because they inherently think we're wrong. They don't want to hear about how we actually feel, they don't care about our autonomy, they only care about regurgitating whatever "life is precious" doctrine they believe. That is my personal reason for resenting most pro-lifers

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
it is because in most religious beliefs, suicide is a selfish act and a sin. not every religious person believes this, one of my grandmothers is very heavily religious and she says suicide being a sin in the bible was just nonsense, but there are those that deeply believe this from other readings.

from their perspective, they are "saving us" by prolonging our despair. somehow taking away our resources is supposed to "help us" so they can see the pearly gates when they pass and they'll have saved us poor, unfortunate souls. they don't care about our personal suffering or souls. they only care about being the good person that set us on the right path to recovery. whatever.

they believe it's selfish that we want to take our own lives, but i always found the argument reductive. they never guilt trip people that died from other causes as natural causes, murder, accidents. i never see them say "oh, how could they have left us! how selfish of them to die!" in those instances. but no. it is the suicidal people they wish to guilt trip.

"you're just selfish. think of the people that love you". idiots! if i believed anyone loved me, i wouldn't feel so miserable and alone. just stupid logic. it's a delusion anyways.

forcing someone to live in misery so that you don't feel bad is the ultimate selfish act. i'll never understand their justifications for this type of guilt tripping.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Hell yes, I agree. They truly are evil for keeping us alive when we don't want to. I believe that we should have the autonomy to decide whether we should be allowed to die or not. Unfortunately however, their minds are just wired to think that anybody who wants to die is irrational even though there are rational reasons for wanting to be dead. I hope that, one day, those who want to die can be allowed euthanasia

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
I am not sure such harsh rhetoric helps anyone. Yes there are evil people in the world, but I would not call pro lifers evil. Would you like them calling us evil for wanting to die? It is completely rational to want to stop someone from harming themselves. I agree with you that if they actually listened and had a conversation rather than throwing out a hotline number it would make a world of difference. Many people think of ctbing, but for most it is fleeting. They are grateful THEY no longer feel that way and try to help others from THEIR perspective. Hence the "hang in there it will get better". I mean how many counselors who are trained actually truly get it? I would say most mean well but simply don't understand. It is a deeply held belief just as strong as ours to have a choice.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
They truly are, I'm really disgusted by how sadistic they are and how they force others to suffer in this meaningless, pointless yet so incredibly harmful existence, it's insane to be pro-life in a world filled with endless suffering where there is literally no limit as to how torturous existing can get.

Under no circumstances would I ever wish for something so undesirable and hellish as existence so it truly is evil how many people are against others choosing to free themselves from it on their own terms, it's evil how we cannot all just have the option to die peacefully. Do those pro-life people really want to die in agony tortured by old age, I just can't believe that many people wouldn't even want the option to die peacefully on their own terms.

CharAznable54

CharAznable54

The Red Comet
Jan 2, 2024
I can't stand anyone that is "pro-life". I support recovery and not wanting to ctb but forcing this view onto others is actually disgusting. These kinds of people only care about themselves and pretend to care but in reality they turn a blind eye to all the pain and suffering around them. That's why they continue to repopulate and force children to live this cruel life against their own will.

They live so carelessly taking no blame while they shove their religion and/or beliefs down the throats of anyone who tries to go against them. They will resort to any means to not take responsibility for their part in destroying the world but act like they're heroes for taking away safe and reliable methods people can use to ctb.

Why is it so wrong to leave this world when you're ready to, when you didn't ask to be here to begin with? Why make people resort to such barbaric and violent methods to leave? It's truly devastating how disgusting humanity is when we've done nothing to harm anyone. All we've done was speak our truth and express our everyday suffering. No one deserves to be attacked like this for choosing to ctb.
People are ignorant. They don't see the world like we do. We just want to have a painless escape while they do everything in their power to fuck us over and stop that from happening.

M

malevolentdiety

Mar 16, 2024
Pro life People don't have depression don't have f***** up traumatic tragic lives and lead basically decent lives. If you gave any pro-life person my life they would no longer be pro-life.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
A lot of it's religiously motivated so they don't necessarily see it as their view, more like they're a proxy through which god's will can be done on earth. I've spent A LOT of time around evangelicals. One thing they have right though, making us resort to barbaric methods probably does decrease the number of suicides. Not that I think the means are acceptable.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I don't think I would describe them as evil per se. Rather, I think they are often misguided and simply lack the experience of suicidality and, in many cases, pervasive chronic physical/mental suffering, making it harder for them to sympathize and impossible for them to empathize.

Last edited:
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ā°
Feb 20, 2024

Pro life is damaging to society on so many levels , it encourages suffering as a means of " living " and normalizes torture in essence, not to mention all the women who don't have access to proper health care , and need abortion rightsā€¦ There's still places where children are being spawned everyday, again and again. and brought into very bad conditions , and pro life is just ONE of the of the things to blame for that , but it damages us as a whole society so much . This notion that life is just šŸ¤© beautiful , šŸ¤© peachy fucking keen šŸ¤©
no life is not just beautiful- it can be . :)
But it can also be disgustingly ugly. :(

People love to use the argument about the beauty of life , ignorantly .

' IGNORANCE IS BLISS '

,Overlooking all the shit seriously going on, the only way to survive- is to learn how to suffer: and this isn't the best option if you asked me ā€¦..šŸ˜•