• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you to this community for helping me figure out that I don't want to die.

I'm running out of money and I felt backed into a corner.

But I don't hate myself or life like many people here unfortunately do.

Having my SN is a comfort. But whenever I set a date, I'd get scared.

I love all of you. Thank you for talking. Wishing you the best peace possible.

Mods, please don't ban me. I'd like to keep loving people here.

With gratitude,
Boochky

Last edited:
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you to this community for helping me figure out that I don't want to die.

I'm running out of money and I felt backed into a corner.

But I don't hate myself or life like many people here unfortunately do.

Having my SN is a comfort. But whenever I set a date, I'd get scared.

I love all of you. Thank you for talking. Wishing you the best peace possible.

With gratitude,
Boochky
You know what's odd and makes me think I'm borderline or something? I really don't hate myself either or at least don't think I do. I just feel like I need to die to avoid the fucking frustration of life and my past failures and worry of my future fuck ups. If that means I hate myself then sure but I don't sulk or look in the mirror in disgust. In fact, I look in the mirror and admire and stare at myself for like an hour sometime. Perhaps I am just a giant self centered asshole. I mean I hear that quite often and I don't really care because I love it either way.

less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
I wish you all the best for your further life. Glad to hear that this community was helpful in this manner. If you have a new needing to talk feel free to come back. You're always welcome.

• Love
Reactions: Boochky
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
That's some good news today! Wish you the best of luck.

Boochky

Boochky

Feb 23, 2019
Thanks, all!

I wanted to extend an offer. I'm on disability with nothing to do. I see so many people who are lonely and need love. I have too much love to give so if you want to talk, I'd be honored to love you. Please PM me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rachel74 and BPD_LE
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Not many threads I love on here but I do with this one. You come to a very dark place on SS and you come out of it either via death or a feeling that actually death isn't on the horizon anytime soon.
I came here desperate and I'm now not but feel part of an amazing community.
Bless you all ❤️

• Love
Boochky

Boochky

Feb 23, 2019
Not many threads I love on here but I do with this one. You come to a very dark place on SS and you come out of it either via death or a feeling that actually death isn't on the horizon anytime soon.
I came here desperate and I'm now not but feel part of an amazing community.
Bless you all ❤️

Thanks @Rachel74

It was very dark and scary. I'm so grateful to everyone for helping me navigate out.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Thanks @Rachel74

It was very dark and scary. I'm so grateful to everyone for helping me navigate out.
I was the same, came here to find a peaceful method to CTB, got my N and now I don't want to go yet. I thinking helping people on here as been a good therapy for me.

bpd_notme

bpd_notme

Oct 4, 2019
You know what's odd and makes me think I'm borderline or something? I really don't hate myself either or at least don't think I do. I just feel like I need to die to avoid the fucking frustration of life and my past failures and worry of my future fuck ups. If that means I hate myself then sure but I don't sulk or look in the mirror in disgust. In fact, I look in the mirror and admire and stare at myself for like an hour sometime. Perhaps I am just a giant self centered asshole. I mean I hear that quite often and I don't really care because I love it either way.

What does this have to do with borderline? Don't most people with borderline hate themselves? Also borderline has a 10% completion rate of suicide. Different statistics say dif things for schizophrenia and bipolar, but one study estimated the completion rate for BOTH was 5%. Regardless which study is correct for bipolar suicide rates, that just gives an idea of how high a 10% completion rate of suicide is.

White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
What does this have to do with borderline? Don't most people with borderline hate themselves? Also borderline has a 10% completion rate of suicide. Different statistics say dif things for schizophrenia and bipolar, but one study estimated the completion rate for BOTH was 5%. Regardless which study is correct for bipolar suicide rates, that just gives an idea of how high a 10% completion rate of suicide is.
My psychiatrist said it is a possibility and I have anxiety so I overthink everything. It's probably just the rapid cycling.

• Love
Boochky

Boochky

Feb 23, 2019
I was the same, came here to find a peaceful method to CTB, got my N and now I don't want to go yet. I thinking helping people on here as been a good therapy for me.
Yes
It is great therapy! I felt frustrated because I have the heart to help, but I'm very sick with bipolar and can't. Helping here is something I can do.

• Love
Reactions: snorli
alexithymia

alexithymia

Student
Sep 18, 2019
Very, very happy for you. I wish you all the best in life.

• Love
bpd_notme

bpd_notme

Oct 4, 2019
My psychiatrist said it is a possibility and I have anxiety so I overthink everything. It's probably just the rapid cycling.

It just didn't seem at all related to bpd is all. That sucks about the rapid cycling.

E

EmptySteph62

Student
Aug 4, 2019
Wishing you the best friend, I'm so glad to hear that you've decided to live <3

• Love
Boochky

Boochky

Feb 23, 2019
Thanks so much for all the love! Please know that its not unrequited. I truly love every one of you ❤️ and wish the best for you!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: snorli
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
That's amazing news. It's nice to hear. I wish you the best of luck in your future.

• Love