• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Tonight I will try my definite attempt. I don't know if it'll work. But it better. Thank everybody so much. I'd like to thank each of you individually, but idk if this will be my last attempt (at least I hope so).

So thank you. For each person that gave me comfort in this horrible life. For each mod that keeps this place. For every user that made me feel the love that I never got from those who should have given me. For every smile that I had here. Now, I am brave and happy that I can take my final step.

I am happy. Finally. I am so grateful.

annxietty

annxietty

“Is there no way out of the mind?”
Mar 27, 2023
I hope you find peace and that nothing bad happens (like failing and getting hurt), if you come back its ok too, whatever happens tonight I wish you the best.

Buenas noches, siento que la vida haya sido una mierda, admiro tu valentía, no es fácil.

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Dec 17, 2023
Tonight I will try my definite attempt. I don't know if it'll work. But it better. Thank everybody so much. I'd like to thank each of you individually, but idk if this will be my last attempt (at least I hope so).

So thank you. For each person that gave me comfort in this horrible life. For each mod that keeps this place. For every user that made me feel the love that I never got from those who should have given me. For every smile that I had here. Now, I am brave and happy that I can take my final step.

I am happy. Finally. I am so grateful.
May I ask about your method?
Will you be posting your process as you go?
Wishing you eternal peace.

soulkitty

soulkitty

ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ
Apr 6, 2024
I'm really going to miss seeing your Kirby avatar. I usually try to have suicide discussion muted because goodbye threads are way too hard for me. But I really hope there is no pain whatsoever and that you pass as peacefully as possible 💗 you've managed to make me laugh more than a few times from reading your posts, you will really be missed 🫂🫂🫂

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Are you okay? Maybe this is wrong of me to say, but I'm glad you're still here. Please don't be too hard on yourself for the failed attempt. Best wishes

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Guys, I failed.
What happened? What was ur method? I'm sorry I've just seen ur GBT now. Welcome back and don't be too hard to yourself. Failing is so agonizing. I'm sorry u have to go through this. We're here for u!! :heart:🫂

• Love
Reactions: Yuki_03
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
It's okay to fail, dont worry too much about that. We are all here for you :3
If you wanna talk then dm me or somebody else.

• Love
Reactions: Yuki_03