Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I thought this would be a good day.

How wrong was I.

Been waiting for something to arrive, it didn't.

Had so many stupid questions to answer, like how many spoons is 25g -look it up on Google - it doesn't say.

Why is a foreign website saying it's in UK.

Seriously people been trying to prepare for ctb and don't need this.

Going to have to postpone for 24 hours and no pun it's killing me
Relax hun. Your brain is going 1000 miles an hour.

• Love
Reactions: Sakura94, StuFin, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I really hope I have the chance tomorrow. I want to go so badly it hurts. But thanks to a few on here it is making me think I can get through the evening without doing anything silly. I still have a method next to me but as painful as life is I don't want to wait for 5 days for that to work on me.

• Love
Reactions: StuFin and yive
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I really hope I have the chance tomorrow. I want to go so badly it hurts. But thanks to a few on here it is making me think I can get through the evening without doing anything silly. I still have a method next to me but as painful as life is I don't want to wait for 5 days for that to work on me.
I'll be here next tou you okay and some others ops that care about you. You are not alone hun. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: StuFin and Gromit-CTB
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Here Gromit, I mean I'm not that great of a human being so don't expect too much from me but I have a big heart and I care about you! I'm sad you have to go at all but I know you have to go

• Love
Reactions: StuFin and Gromit-CTB
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Here Gromit, I mean I'm not that great of a human being so don't expect too much from me but I have a big heart and I care about you! I'm sad you have to go at all but I know you have to go
Thank you. I really understand those words
I'll be here next tou you okay and some others ops that care about you. You are not alone hun. :hug:
You are not alone either

• Hugs
Reactions: StuFin and justanotherstar
constant_grief

constant_grief

Nov 25, 2020
Yeah try not to rush into anything whatever you do. I know the feeling though. I don't know much longer I can last myself.

Reactions: StuFin
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Really sorry you must feel awful. Whatever you do it will be OK in the end.

I'd like to make it past Christmas at least. But yeah it's tough.
I hope you can. Am pro choice by the way but part of me wants all of you to get what is needed to fight on. I know I can't.

EnnuiCat

EnnuiCat

Completely Catawampus
Nov 20, 2020
I'm really sorry you have to postpone your ride, Gromit. Even though I'm new here I have read many of your posts and I will miss your presence. But I'm grateful to have "met" you before your journey. In the meantime, I hope you can find some small degree of comfort and peace.

Reactions: Gromit-CTB