• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Hiya Alll

Is anyone what I would call not in recovery or treatment plan for their mental health? Perhaps they've been down that road so m any times that they've given up on seeking help for their depression, perhaps they've done all of the meds or perhaps accepted their agoraphobia/depression as way of life. Although I don't want to die at the moment, I am currently not on any treatment plan for the illnesses I have got, I don't care about if my sleeping is all over the place, what I eat/drink or what I choose to do all day. I am not bothered about ever making friends or how many times misuse/abuse pregabalin and drink a load of booze at the weekend, I never seek help for the pregablin or codeine as there's no point. I only seek help for psychotic states by that time someone's already called 999.

Neither am I interested in faddy treatments like cbt, mindfulness or trying deep breathing or that "change your thoughts bs" I did try some sort of recovery a few months ago but within weeks I was straight back in hospital.

There's nothing much I can do about the situations,I am facing at University, tbh i was more depressed and unwell, when I had lots of friends and was leaving my house regularly.. so it's pointless me changing the situation. I'm just used to all.