• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

speakinginflowers

speakinginflowers

old ache growing loud again
Mar 3, 2024
I feel profoundly guilty, deeply depressed and full of self-hatred. And yet, I am the most in love I've ever been.

They're kind, understanding, caring. They understand me better than anyone ever has, perhaps more than I even do. They've never said an unkind thing about me in all the time I've known them. I don't feel like I have to seek reassurance that they love me, they give it in the way they treat me and talk to me. They're verbally and physically affectionate. They act like I am the sun, moon and stars. And I'm attracted to them on top of it all. I am incredibly lucky. And yet, having to still be alone all the time, and being too depressed and autistic (or lazy?) to get up the nerve to work. I'm stuck living far from them. I spend about 80-95% of my days entirely alone. And in all the times I'm alone, I make fleeting attempts to be kinder to myself, or distract, or do hobbies. And yet it always leads back to me hurting myself and wishing to die.

They've told me there's no other plan b for them, It's them and I or no one for them. They don't like me even alluding to me ending my life. They're fine discussing my suicidal ideation but if I ever say that I think I might not make it, they tell me full stop that if I end my life, it's the end of their plans on earth as well. Which in some contexts might come off as cruel, certainly. But, they know that there's a mutual love. At the same time, I cannot stand to wake up every morning in the body I'm in, with the brain I have. I try to censor myself, not vent too much. As I don't want to cause them stress. Even though they want to be here for me.

I've tried to find joy in the vessel I have, with all the things inside of it. I've tried to change my behaviors, recover, go to therapy, talk, journal, I've tried! I really have. I fear soon I cannot find the will to try anymore.

I believe they could find the will to go on if I left, for themselves or someone else. Or they'll become disillusioned to me. But what if not? I know it would not be my problem, as I will not be here. I feel like a leech to everyone around me. Or just a ghost. I don't feel like much of a person to love, or I am too much of one. I do not want to live in the world as it is, as the person that I am. I'd like to be more idealistic. And I try. I do, and I have. And I suppose I will for longer. I'm unsure of how much longer.

Thank you for reading.

laydeeink2

laydeeink2

Jul 12, 2023
I just think differently in this aspect .. it's selfish for people to want us to stay here just for THEIR happiness, but what about me? I have to suffer just so YOU can live happily? Mmmm.. no. They will find love. Time heals alot in grief, but I do think in grief only. I'm 34 and I've tried since I was a kid to end things. Time doesn't heal that, but with grief, it gets easier. Never forget, but easier.

• Love
Reactions: Meteora
speakinginflowers

speakinginflowers

Mar 3, 2024
I just think differently in this aspect .. it's selfish for people to want us to stay here just for THEIR happiness, but what about me? I have to suffer just so YOU can live happily? Mmmm.. no. They will find love. Time heals alot in grief, but I do think in grief only. I'm 34 and I've tried since I was a kid to end things. Time doesn't heal that, but with grief, it gets easier. Never forget, but easier.
I think so as well. However, when I've heard how much I'd be missed and how much grief I'd cause by leaving from someone who did not seem to actually truly love me, it hurt less and felt less believable. I think they're stronger than they think they are though. And ultimately, I don't know if I could ever be consistently content. Even if for a short moment I am content. Time would heal them eventually.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
When I was younger I hoped for the same even with me not being quite comfortable with it. I daydreamed a lot but it never translated well into my relationships.

It was never what I thought it would be. I would idealise while being away and then feel uncomfortable when I'm close. Sometimes I felt good but it was rare and fleeting. Most of the time was me acting so they don't feel as uncomfortable as I was.

Still, I thought I would be saved if I always had someone regardless.

I don't feel or think like that anymore, luckily for me because it is pointless self torture.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature
laydeeink2

laydeeink2

Jul 12, 2023
I think so as well. However, when I've heard how much I'd be missed and how much grief I'd cause by leaving from someone who did not seem to actually truly love me, it hurt less and felt less believable. I think they're stronger than they think they are though. And ultimately, I don't know if I could ever be consistently content. Even if for a short moment I am content. Time would heal them eventually.
Everyone says that I feel, IMO. I've even said if my mother left, I'm going too. But she's been gone for a while now. Time heals grief, Just not our own pain and struggles. Wish you find the peace you need whatever that be !

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I don't think love can fix me completely. I just got dumped from the person I thought would go to the end of the world with me. I never felt closer to anyone, have never had a mor honest and intimate relationship. We tried. We wanted to help eachother but we failed. In tge beginni g, he said if I m gonna kms, he d do it, too.
After some time he couldnt deal with my constant suicidal thoughts. He wants to ctb, too. But not yet.

speakinginflowers

speakinginflowers

Mar 3, 2024
I don't think love can fix me completely. I just got dumped from the person I thought would go to the end of the world with me. I never felt closer to anyone, have never had a mor honest and intimate relationship. We tried. We wanted to help eachother but we failed. In tge beginni g, he said if I m gonna kms, he d do it, too.
After some time he couldnt deal with my constant suicidal thoughts. He wants to ctb, too. But not yet.
that's the kind of thing i'd fear would happen. they have said they wouldn't kill themselves but just that they wouldn't be sure of what to do with their life anymore. they want to spend their life with me.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Love can't fix anything

Proxycake

Proxycake

Matrimony
Feb 20, 2023
It's very much possible to suffer parallel to being in love--that's exactly what most forms of love bring.