• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
As my emotional suffering keeps getting worse I am finding it harder and harder to eat. I have no appetite, I feel sick to my stomach most of the time and when I do eat I often can't keep the food down.

I am not ready to ctb, I have made a commitment to try every treatment available first. So I need to keep on living for a while and to do that I need to eat. I also drink to numb the pain but the combination of having an empty stomach and feeling sick means that I often can't keep alcohol down either.

It's extremely annoying.

Has anyone else experienced this and were you able to resolve it?

onewayroad

onewayroad

Oct 4, 2018
Setting goals seems to be a good idea. I should make it a rule to eat two meals a day at certain times or something.

I hate food

I know what you mean, it's such a major hassle. If I didn't have to eat I probably still would occasionally as there are foods that I enjoy but for the most part I find it troublesome at best.

What do you hate about it?

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Setting goals seems to be a good idea. I should make it a rule to eat two meals a day at certain times or something.

I know what you mean, it's such a major hassle. If I didn't have to eat I probably still would occasionally as there are foods that I enjoy but for the most part I find it troublesome at best.

What do you hate about it?
Don't want to be fat :/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
onewayroad

onewayroad

Oct 4, 2018
Don't want to be fat :/

Ah, I'm pretty lucky with that because I can't eat most of the time I'm pretty skinny. I hope you're comfortable with how you look, bad body image is the last thing you need when you're suicidally depressed.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
onewayroad

onewayroad

Oct 4, 2018
Can you drink meal replacement drinks? I have to have these for various reasons. I don't want to eat or drink but this at least sustains you somewhat.
There's elemental, ensure, complain and a variety of other meal replacement drinks. It will take the stress away from worrying you will starve to death. Xx not cheap annoyingly.
Thanks, I'll look into it.