C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Just venting.

CO via a charcoal grill in a small cozy cabin has always been my choice for CTB. I've always fantasized about eating my favorite comfort foods (mac 'n cheese, pizza, etc) just hours up until even minutes before I pass out. I choose SN now and I'm quite bummed I can't stuff my face before I leave... even worse I'll be hungry. Vent over!

Anyone else? :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Notf1xable, takeyourshotfunboy, Mylifeispointless and 12 others
Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
I binge when im close to CTB, so i feel you so much! The people around me noticed i have been cooking expensive and complicated meals lately, and said i should do it more. If only they knew it was because im getting all my favorites in while i can :)

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: takeyourshotfunboy, Mylifeispointless, OreoWellington and 5 others
GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
I don't care. I am not hungry and hardly eat, only when my stomach rumbles and to stop me from totally wasting away.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dreamwithinadream, noctiva, Fragile and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I binge when im close to CTB, so i feel you so much! The people around me noticed i have been cooking expensive and complicated meals lately, and said i should do it more. If only they knew it was because im getting all my favorites in while i can :)

I've been going to alot of my favorite restaurants lately because of this same reason. Why not treat myself? They could be the last few meals I have.

• Love
Reactions: Mylifeispointless, OreoWellington and not-2-b-the-answer
Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

Oct 20, 2019
I've been going to alot of my favorite restaurants lately because of this same reason. Why not treat myself? They could be the last few meals I have.
Right? I want to travel back to my home town to visit some of the "Hidden treasure" restaurants from years ago. One was super specialty hot dogs, and they had one with captain crunch on it. So amazing.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm gonna try to have something the day before ... if I can. :wink:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Brick In The Wall
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I don't care. I am not hungry and hardly eat, only when my stomach rumbles and to stop me from totally wasting away.

i've been feeling that a lot lately, and i used to love eating and cooking so much. if it wasn't for some easy to eat dietary supplements i'll probably be starving in the most literal sense of the word.

• Hugs
Reactions: Are you lost too?
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
Same here, it feels like a waste of resources to buy and eat food. I'm not hungry, I'm not feeling anything. So for me there is no reason to eat except the knowledge that I haven't had anything for a while and I SHOULD eat. And when I eat, I actually feel really shitty, because I know I've eaten and am barred from CtB for the next minimum 8 h.

• Hugs
Reactions: PDAnnie2610, Fragile and Duckup
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Totally! Before SN I'd have a Big Mac and I wish I could drink Coca Cola but it's too acidic :I

Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
Have your final meal be whatever yummy things you want before you start fasting? I plan on having a big feed 24 hours before i have my SN. Of course, it sucks you can't eat right before hand but I think its good enough

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I will probably have a couple of my favourite foods if I can swallow them. If not, all I "eat" is water, gatorade, boost and soups. Or preboxed mashed potatoes. So going without a meal would be fine for me.

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
I've been taking care of myself so far, as I prepare for my death. Will be fasting on the day I commit SN CTB.

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
I wouldn't eat anything beforehand, regardless of method. All those cheeseburgers will escape your body once you die...

Reactions: Duckup
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah it's a bummer but I never have any real food anyway, just whatever trash I can cobble up. It's a pity fasting reduces the likelihood that I will leave a giant pile of crap on the bed.

• Hugs
Reactions: C_F
Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

Oct 20, 2019
I honestly wish i could lace my last meal, the Hormones im on make me crave salt like nobody's business.

C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019

That's great you have the energy to create meals like this for yourself! What is your favorite meal that you cook?

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Why not have your final feast before you start the SN regime? This way it makes it more special, more like a celebration than a last meal.

C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Why not have your final feast before you start the SN regime? This way it makes it more special, more like a celebration than a last meal.

Ohh, trust me I will :)

Reactions: JimFord99
J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
Guys,everyone say your favorite last meal.

I'm going with ol steak and chips,can't beat that.

• Hugs
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Fast food take away, washed down with loads of beer and finalised with even more single malt whiskey.

metalchic_74

metalchic_74

Gone Girl
Oct 26, 2019
I'm waiting till after Thanksgiving to ctb. At least I'll get to enjoy some roasted Turkey and Pumpkin pie

C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Mac 'n cheese (thick and creamy) and root beer! Bringing it back to my childhood roots. Oooh, and french bread pizza, please.

Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

Oct 20, 2019
That's great you have the energy to create meals like this for yourself! What is your favorite meal that you cook?
I only have the energy if it is for other people, if its for me i just eat mcdonalds.

• Hugs
EndItQuickly

EndItQuickly

Oct 30, 2019
I love food too, but not having any alcohol is the worst part of the method. When I'm drunk on a bottle of wine I give zero shits and I feel good...would help a lot on the day.

Reactions: Kassender
T

Tiedie

Oct 21, 2019
Fasting is the only reason I don't want to plan SN. I'm still doing research. It does seem more peaceful than hanging. Never heard of SN until SS.

Reactions: Kassender
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Ok - give me your thoughts, y'all.

The reason people want to fast is two-fold.
1) Empty stomach helps prevent vomiting.
2) Acidity helps to work against SN absorption.

It might not help with #1, but Stouts and a lot of other beers not acidic, but basic. Beer is also absorbed in the abdomen, not small intestine.

So, assuming you only have one or two basic beers, AND you were taking antiemetics, you'd be fine, right??!

SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
I've always wanted a case or two of good champagne and nothing else but caviar for my last week.

But you can't get wild caviar anymore, so I don't know. Maybe just the champagne - gotta keep the stomach empty of any food that might absorb the SN.

C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Ok - give me your thoughts, y'all.

The reason people want to fast is two-fold.
1) Empty stomach helps prevent vomiting.
2) Acidity helps to work against SN absorption.

It might not help with #1, but Stouts and a lot of other beers not acidic, but basic. Beer is also absorbed in the abdomen, not small intestine.

So, assuming you only have one or two basic beers, AND you were taking antiemetics, you'd be fine, right??!

@Stan