Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
Words can't begin to depict my suffering. Each feeble attempt to articulate this agony feels like a mockery of the torment tearing my very being apart. Everything I write is just a pathetic attempt to mirror the hell I'm living in.

I'll be gone soon. No more words. No more helplessly trying to convey my feelings. No more pain.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine, CTB Dream, tiger b and 11 others
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
For what it's worth, I feel the exact same way. It makes me feel trapped and incredibly lonely.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, Immensevoid, Goodgirlryeo101 and 4 others
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
For what it's worth, I feel the exact same way. It makes me feel trapped and incredibly lonely.

The loneliness aspect of it really feels like torture. No words can ever paint the brutal canvas of my suffering to another soul. I'm utterly alone in my agony.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WeDontKnowTheFuture, CTB Dream, outrider567 and 2 others
Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
we are here for you if/when it gets to bad! :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Oneness and CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your torment, it's such a hellish existence where people have to suffer so much.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness and CTB Dream
WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
I understand completely, sometime i stay silent when my family ask question about how i feel as no words can describe the hell i'm living.
When i try to explain it i'm completely unable to make understand the severity of it neither to represent it with this limited language. As it is impossible to transmit what i'm going trough, i just feel misunderstood.
Suffering is abstract, it is not just that i lack this or i struggle with that. I think that Images are more accurate to give a look about what ones live.

• Love
Reactions: Oneness
thalasabin

thalasabin

Hide in the love
Nov 29, 2023
What causes your suffering if I may ask?

Reactions: Oneness
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
What causes your suffering if I may ask?
  • Struggling financially as a university student, I find myself unable to afford rent or even basic meals. This harsh reality is forcing me to CTB soon.
  • The person who meant everything to me walked away months ago. The ache in my heart is indescribable, an unbearable weight I can't shake off.
  • I have an untreatable health condition that causes me unnecessary suffering.
  • Peering into the future, all I see are bleak forecasts and grim statistics about humanity's destiny, casting a shadow over any hope I once held.
  • My past is littered with mistakes, ones that haunt me relentlessly, leaving me unable to grant myself forgiveness.
  • A sense of desolate nihilism hangs over me, rendering everything in life utterly meaningless.
  • I'm a burden to the planet. "When you're dead, you can't pollute"

I understand completely, sometime i stay silent when my family ask question about how i feel as no words can describe the hell i'm living.
    When i try to explain it i'm completely unable to make understand the severity of it neither to represent it with this limited language. As it is impossible to transmit what i'm going trough, i just feel misunderstood.
    Suffering is abstract, it is not just that i lack this or i struggle with that. I think that Images are more accurate to give a look about what ones live.
    I'm in the same boat as you. My agony plunges into unfathomable depths that words, shackled by their own limitations, can never hope to capture. No infinite lexicon could scrape the surface of the relentless torment I endure. This torment demands to be experienced firsthand to grasp the sheer malevolence it wields, and alas, I am condemned to a perpetual inability to impart these visceral emotions onto another soul.

Last edited: