• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
To find the one person that will stick by your side no matter what is like winning the lottery. Sadly these days everyone is already on to the next person or most of the times not interested in a deeper connection.
The only advice I can give is: keep your head up and keep trying, there might be the one still waiting for you.

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I wouldn't give up after four tries. Meeting the right people can be really hard and take time, but that doesn't mean it won't happen. It's better if a relationship isn't going to work out for it to end earlier than later, so dating and parting ways isn't a loss.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If it helps, there's a distinct difference between attracting someone and connecting with them, and them simultaneously connecting with you.

Reactions: Deleted member 94
J

jnpx321

Nov 25, 2020
To find the one person that will stick by your side no matter what is like winning the lottery. Sadly these days everyone is already on to the next person or most of the times not interested in a deeper connection.
The only advice I can give is: keep your head up and keep trying, there might be the one still waiting for you.
Thank you!

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
4 women is too small of a sample size and they were willing to go on a date with you so that counts for something. Don't be discourage. It's not easy finding someone you can connect with. it's kinda like looking for employment. you may not find one despite going to dozens of interviews.