• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
it's been a decade and i still have flashbacks of being that little innocent boy being taken advantage of. that's where everything went down hill. the feeling of trying to sleep that night, the chills, the hallucinations of seeing his face in the window afterwards. that broke me and my inner child has never recovered. as a man today it angers me. no one gave a fuck. they knew he did that to other boys and watched me go with him. i suffered and lived in torment. if i had the opportunity to see him now or any sick fuck who'd hurt a child, i'd tear their fucking head off.

this is the first time i've spoken about this. i don't even know how to feel. it doesn't fucking help. as a man, i can confidently say, no one gives a fuck about our struggles. no one.
I can understand your anger and the feelings of revenge. These people deserve to be tortured for the endless, life long torture they put on those they abuse