• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ralphnol

ralphnol

Aug 25, 2019
it seems to me that even if I was to overcome all my personal problems, that the world itself is crumbling down. Even if I try to stay afloat, financially speaking. It seems that for the common man, the opportunities are closing down.. and money. It seems that when I wake up every day now I´ll be met with no more money. There are problems like people being replaced by robots, concentration of money and markets in corporations (that leaves less and less space for a regular joe to set up a business - and if you are a regular joe, you better plan some type of business (even freelance) sometime or ELSE!!!!) and many more problems, that seem like we are running through an ever diminishing corridor, just trying to stay afloat. Not that I have money or anything now, but it seems we´ll have less and less...

that means we cant have a future - we cant plan, cant hold down or try to hold down a family - if you want one - or even pets. You cant even plan yourself to keep eating. Even if I got a job tomorrow. Will it provide for me, 5 years from now, 10 years from now?

So... it seems it is all very bleak.

And thats even considering no emotional problems, diseases etc...

Lifetimepunishment

Lifetimepunishment

Feb 18, 2019
Can I ask how you draw a line across your name