• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hopefully people here have chosen not to proceed with the nitrogen method based on the reports of the disastrous and horrific execution of a prisoner in the U.S.

Just because it was suggested as peaceful by the Peaceful Pill Handbook does not mean that it is the last word on this subject. Here is someone who witnessed a death by this method. The man in this video has seen five executions and he said this is the most violent one.

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
This news topic was discussed a few weeks ago in detail. Inert gas methods are indeed peaceful, and it all depends on the setup. If you make it so that you breathe oxygen along with nitrogen, it takes longer and you might suffocate and not become unconscious as soon as you expect.
If the setup does not dispose off the exhaled carbon dioxide and instead make you breathe it again, it will be really painful.

There was an impression that the setup done in this person's case wasn't quite right

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
That execution has been debated in several threads before. Enough has been said about the reasons why this wasn't 'peaceful', the main one being, he resisted big-time. He fought as hard as he could to resist.

The above guy in the video talks about seeing the man "hitting his face against the face mask over and over". That doesn't make sense. The mask shouldn't move at all, it should be strapped tightly to the face. So, either the guy is exaggerating, or the setup used was poorly done.

Just because it was suggested as peaceful by the Peaceful Pill Handbook does not mean that it is the last word on this subject.
It's not just the PPH. Dignitas did a study of 4 people who died by assisted suicide via helium and oxygen masks. It's been mentioned a couple of times before on the inert gas megathread:
Conclusion:
"The dying process of oxygen deprivation with helium is potentially quick and appears painless."

Someone tested how long it took to go unconscious with a SCUBA setup, connected to nitrogen. They held their mask to their mouth without strapping the mask. After a few breaths they went unconscious. The mask fell away, as planned, and they woke up on the ground. No mention of any pain.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Hopefully people here have chosen not to proceed with the nitrogen method based on the reports of the disastrous and horrific execution of a prisoner in the U.S.
Hopefully, smart people just ignore cheap speculations around that involuntary euthanasia with spectacular prisoner's performance.
Just because it was suggested as peaceful by the Peaceful Pill Handbook does not mean that it is the last word on this subject.
Luckily, PPH is not the only source of information about the effects of asphyxiant gases we have. There are multiple articles and videos that provide evidences in favor of the absence of any significant discomfort in case of exposure to very low concentrations of oxygen. For example,

If oxygen deficiency occurs due to the presence of an inert gas such as nitrogen, helium, argon, etc., a drop in physical/mental efficiency occurs without the person's knowledge; at approximately 6% oxygen concentration in air (instead of the normal 20.9% concentration), fainting occurs without any warning.​
At less than a 6% concentration, there is a very high risk that death due to asphyxiation will occur within a few minutes, unless resuscitation is carried out immediately.​

Source: Asia Industrial Gases Association, https://www.asiaiga.org/uploaded_docs/en_AIGA_008_18_Hazards_of_Oxygen-Deficient_Atmospheres.pdf

Last edited:
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
I hope more memebers here who want to go with Nitrogen method get to watch this video
it's not as peaceful as jumping.
Jumping isn't all that. I've read reports from survivors who regretted jumping half way down. Maybe some sort of si, but it keeps me from jumping... (And the fact that my family won't have an open casket.)
That execution has been debated in several threads before. Enough has been said about the reasons why this wasn't 'peaceful', the main one being, he resisted big-time. He fought as hard as he could to resist.

The above guy in the video talks about seeing the man "hitting his face against the face mask over and over". That doesn't make sense. The mask shouldn't move at all, it should be strapped tightly to the face. So, either the guy is exaggerating, or the setup used was poorly done.

It's not just the PPH. Dignitas did a study of 4 people who died by assisted suicide via helium and oxygen masks. It's been mentioned a couple of times before on the inert gas megathread:
Conclusion:
"The dying process of oxygen deprivation with helium is potentially quick and appears painless."

Someone tested how long it took to go unconscious with a SCUBA setup, connected to nitrogen. They held their mask to their mouth without strapping the mask. After a few breaths they went unconscious. The mask fell away, as planned, and they woke up on the ground. No mention of any pain.

In Uitweg (Dignified Dying) by Boudewijn Chabot helium is actually one of the preferred methods. Although he warns about an American supplier (Worthington Inc) adding air to it, so it becomes useless for a way to ctb. In the Netherlands, this is not the case, so helium is advised. For US citizens he advises nitrogen.

Last edited:
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Here is someone who witnessed a death by this method. The man in this video has seen five executions and he said this is the most violent one.
You "forgot" to say that this man is a anti-death-penalty advocate... i.e. a pro-lifer willing to smear any humane methods just because he wants to stop executions at any costs whatsoever.

His version of what he witnessed is completely biased and unreliable — and should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

If Kenneth Smith was executed by being fucked to death by 10 beautiful women, or in the most pleasureable way imaginable, this dude would still claim it was the most horrendous execution he had ever seen.

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Media BS. That animal was fighting it and he didn't want to die, of course it won't be peaceful.

Inert gas is probably the most peaceful method except something like a gun or heroin.

Andrew10

Andrew10

May 6, 2023
Luckily I survived a failed attempt and I can deny the "pain", in my experience it was completely peaceful I don't know how to describe it very well but it was instantaneous I felt the emptiness, as if I were a tv and they turned me off. But I ran the risk of ending up being a vegetable, currently my vision is damaged and my head hurts a little but it is a miracle that only that has happened to me. I have absolutely no idea what happened with that guy but I don't care and I don't care about the opinions and warnings of other users either. I already have the experience and that's necessary proof for me. I just need to build up enough courage for CTB and I'm done.

I saw this debate days ago but I just didn't comment because I always have someone asking about my method and they want me to show them how to do it, I just don't do reply them because unlike Vizzy or GasMonkey I am someone who has little knowledge in this and I am afraid of condemn a poor life to end up trapped in a vegetable body because of me

So anyone who reads this wants to ask me, I'm not going to answer it, I recommend that you look carefully at Vizzy's or GasMonkey's thread because they have better knowledge on this, I've had enough just for now to have the risk of condemning people to making their lives worse by turning them into vegetables.

Peace

Last edited:
D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
Luckily I survived a failed attempt and I can deny the "pain", in my experience it was completely peaceful I don't know how to describe it very well but it was instantaneous I felt the emptiness, as if I were a tv and they turned me off. But I ran the risk of ending up being a vegetable, currently my vision is damaged and my head hurts a little but it is a miracle that only that has happened to me. I have absolutely no idea what happened with that guy but I don't care and I don't care about the opinions and warnings of other users either. I already have the experience and that's necessary proof for me. I just need to build up enough courage for CTB and I'm done.

I saw this debate days ago but I just didn't comment because I always have someone asking about my method and they want me to show them how to do it, I just don't do reply them because unlike Vizzy or GasMonkey I am someone who has little knowledge in this and I am afraid of condemn a poor life to end up trapped in a vegetable body because of me

So anyone who reads this wants to ask me, I'm not going to answer it, I recommend that you look carefully at Vizzy's or GasMonkey's thread because they have better knowledge on this, I've had enough just for now to have the risk of condemning people to making their lives worse by turning them into vegetables.

Peace
May I ask how your attempt failed? And you say your vision is damaged, can you describe what the damaged vision is like? Many thanks.

Andrew10

Andrew10

May 6, 2023
May I ask how your attempt failed? And you say your vision is damaged, can you describe what the damaged vision is like? Many thanks.
Sure I sabotaged the method myself and left the air gaps in the bag accompanied by using another bag to fill it with a little nitrogen also to inhale it, My plan was to hold my breath, use the tank and the bag at the same time and inhale it at once, it sounds kind of stupid but I thought that if I left some nitrogen inside the bag with holes while I inhaled another bag with a little more nitrogen I would have better effect. I thought that with that it would be a trial run and if I survive nothing would happen to me. Apart from that, I ignored several things from the Vizzy and Gas monkey thread, I used cheaper resources, all of this is because of an unknown feeling that makes me sabotage or question everything in the last seconds and keeps me alive.

It was a serious mistake, I was in bed for about 2 days with an unbearable headache, it was something I had never experienced in my life, I was left without strength and unable to move.

My vision completely worsened, I see things very out of focus, my vision is also somewhat dark and it is difficult for me to read or understand anything with my eyesight. My eyes sometimes seem to be sunburned and start to sting for no reason I need to use eye drops. I started wearing glasses or something like that but it just doesn't work, now I'm kind of used to it and it seems to reduce a little, but to be honest. I consider it a miracle that this is what happened to me and I just think I was lucky.

If you are wondering why: I was willing to do the method correctly but I don't know what is happening to me, there is some feeling that I don't know about myself that always causes me to stop myself and this time it caused me to sabotage the entire process, this almost costs me to get stuck in this body for my entire life as a vegetable.
I'm not sure if this has a specific name but for me I simply consider it a final boss that I must defeat to achieve my final goal of catching my bus