• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I doubt this will apply to anyone on here but you never know .

In the uk Continuing Health Care funding is discretionary funding granted to those going into full time care usually the old and infirm. If the patient requires a certain level of care then the NHS will pay care home fees.

It's notoriously difficult to get as they cheat and move the goal posts.

I spent around four years fighting my mum's case and won quite a bit of money by learning how they worked and using the system against them.

If anyone else has an aging relative going into care I might be able to offer advice on how to try and get it paid for.

I've got sod all else to do!

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I doubt this will apply to anyone on here but you never know .

In the uk Continuing Health Care funding is discretionary funding granted to those going into full time care usually the old and infirm. If the patient requires a certain level of care then the NHS will pay care home fees.

It's notoriously difficult to get as they cheat and move the goal posts.

I spent around four years fighting my mum's case and won quite a bit of money by learning how they worked and using the system against them.

If anyone else has an aging relative going into care I might be able to offer advice on how to try and get it paid for.

I've got sod all else to do!
This is so helpful Underscore.