• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

2stubborn2die

2stubborn2die

We all need and deserve love and empathy.
Jan 8, 2024
Hi. I'm Carlos. a 47 years old male from Ecuador (apparently there are not too many from South America around here).

I suffer from Complex Post Traumatic Disorder as for events occurred when I was 3 to 4 years old. I was tortured and abused in flesh and soul by a woman who was supposed to babysit me, but who was my dad's lover and hated me and my mom. After that, I didn't eat, smile or sleep well, anymore, I really wanted to be dead!

My father died when I was 7, then my mother went totally crazy and violent: she and her mother, my grandma, told me how awful and evil my dad had been and told me that I was "the Son of the Devil".

In my adolescence I had my first severe depression. After that, in 1996 (at 20 years old) I experienced a Psychotic Break, that would altere my life for the next decade (and, to an extent, for the rest of my life). As some people here, I know in the flesh how panic attacks feel, same with generalized anxiety, depression, etc. I have insomnia since 2015 and cannot sleep without drugs. Currently I have some form of chronic somatic disorder.

In 2018 I met a woman. She put me into a trap. She supposedly got pregnant of my child. She let us (me and the kid) believe that we were father and son. Lie after lie, year after year, she continued crafting a web of lies... until I felt so stupid! So, I made the DNA test and confirmed how stupid I actually was. The experience was brutal. My "son" and I loved each other so much! All this was a well thought and elaborated plan to subdue me.

I loved a woman that I met in 2007 (and married to in 2009). We last for 8 years, but I ruined it completely. I had very similar experiences with other women I loved, but I always end ruining those relationships.

My life was ruined to an unimaginable degree during my childhood and adolescence, so I became someone who ruins things, I guess. As consequence of all this shit I'm alone, jobless and having suicidal thoughts/feelings/desires all the time. Support? Hey, maybe a cousin or two. Apart from that, my immediate "family" is a disaster (as it has always be) and currently I have no real close friends.

I have 3 lovely cats, all female (kind of "substitute" to the boy I missed). They're lying next to me as I write this.

When I imagine myself hanging from the ceiling, with a rope around my neck, I cannot avoid thinking in the terrifying spectacle it'd be to my "babies" to see me like that.

I choose 2stubborn2die as my nickname because I simply cannot understand why I'm still here.
I know that probably I'm hanging to an illusion, but I still hope... maybe find a woman and feel love again...
I feel so desperately alone!

2024 is my limit to find someone and try to do my best to regain some sort of life purpose. If it does not happen, I'll be quitting myself from the world on 2025.

Thanks for reading and receiving me on this community. Very appreciated!

almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
Hola Carlos, welcome! I am South American too, brazilian here.

I am sorry you went through all this and i hope things get better for you.
We are here if you ever want to talk or vent. The year is just starting and there's always time for change. I can't imagine how it must've been for you going through all that stuff, but you seem to be strong after so many battles and still standing. Hopefully this year will treat you better. I wish you the best!

R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
Hello! I'm fairly new here too, from USA. Your story is really touching and I'm so saddened by all you've been subjected to. Welcome to the community, I think you'll find there's a lot of support and kindness here. It's helped me by being a part of this.
Nobody here will encourage you to take any specific course of action. Your life is full of your own choices. But we'll be here for you.
Hope your new year is a much better one. See you around! :hug:

• Love
Reactions: 2stubborn2die
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Hi Carlos, that is a heck of a life...really intense trauma. I'm so sorry you've been through that.
I hope you find a sense of community here and that you can achieve your goals for this year. Everyone deserves to be loved instead of been making a fool of and lied to. I wish the best 🫂

• Love
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Elio and I'm very sorry for all the pains and traumas you suffered thru life! We are a very open minded community with all walks of life from all over the globe here so I think you won't have too much trouble fitting in! Best wishes and love to you!!

Last edited:
  • Love
2stubborn2die

2stubborn2die

We all need and deserve love and empathy.
Jan 8, 2024
Thanks for all your kind words!

I feel you in my heart. I really didn't know how much I need to express what is going in my heart until now.

Venting, expressing myself... maybe not the "solution" for my situation, but I feel better and that must be something!