• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BLACK HOLE

BLACK HOLE

Jul 22, 2020
Hi guys. I've registered to this forum just yesterday after some weeks I've found it. I've never expected that a place like this could just exist. Every time I've searched this argument in the web I've never found something concrete. Just some advice or pages who sayd ctb is wrong, life is wonderful, bla bla bla...
I'm not convinced yet that ctb is my way, I don't know how life will be evolve, but the fact i can talk with people like you in this forum has been a relief for me, cause in the normal life I have not got nobody to talk about this argument. You know, Its really rare to find people who have our same vision on ctb in every day life. In most of the cases you can't even joke on this argument, because most of people consider this thing as a terrible and wrong choice to take. But in my opinion every single person has full control on is own life, and nobody should say what is right and wrong about the existence of something else, also because nobody can feel your exact same feelings.
Personally i've experienced some nightmare periods, in which every single day was like burning in hell, and also the actual period is really bad. I've not got bad healt problems, but is my soul wich is terribly ill, and in my opinion if the soul is damaged, life became without sense.
So I tried sometimes to ctb, but without any result, just more physical pain...
I hope i can find some peace and support here, where we can just talk freely and without preconceptions.
This was just a post to introduce myself on this forum, sorry for my English, it's not my language.
I'm going to write other posts in case I'll need advices or I can give advices to someone else, cause i think all we need most, in these really bad periods, is the support from someone else.
Bye!

restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
Hi guys. I've registered to this forum just yesterday after some weeks I've found it. I've never expected that a place like this could just exist. Every time I've searched this argument in the web I've never found something concrete. Just some advice or pages who sayd ctb is wrong, life is wonderful, bla bla bla...
I'm not convinced yet that ctb is my way, I don't know how life will be evolve, but the fact i can talk with people like you in this forum has been a relief for me, cause in the normal life I have not got nobody to talk about this argument. You know, Its really rare to find people who have our same vision on ctb in every day life. In most of the cases you can't even joke on this argument, because most of people consider this thing as a terrible and wrong choice to take. But in my opinion every single person has full control on is own life, and nobody should say what is right and wrong about the existence of something else, also because nobody can feel your exact same feelings.
Personally i've experienced some nightmare periods, in which every single day was like burning in hell, and also the actual period is really bad. I've not got bad healt problems, but is my soul wich is terribly ill, and in my opinion if the soul is damaged, life became without sense.
So I tried sometimes to ctb, but without any result, just more physical pain...
I hope i can find some peace and support here, where we can just talk freely and without preconceptions.
This was just a post to introduce myself on this forum, sorry for my English, it's not my language.
I'm going to write other posts in case I'll need advices or I can give advices to someone else, cause i think all we need most, in these really bad periods, is the support from someone else.
Bye!
Hi, welcome to SS. What language do you speak? You might find some native speakers here.

BLACK HOLE

BLACK HOLE

Jul 22, 2020
Benvenuto:hug:
Hope this forum helps you with whatever is it that you seek , comfort , someone to talk/ relate to , a place to vent , ask questions or just talk to someone .
It's certainly makes my day easier :hug:
Thank you!:hug: Yes this forum, without any doubt, makes life a little bit easier!
Bon giorno. Io amo pizza. Bene. Bene. Thx for your post man.
Thank you!

Same here. My soul is ill with anger and regret.
Is the aspect I hate the most.
I swear i prefer something like a broken leg or arm instead of the soul pain. In my opinion is the worst and bad disease a person can have...

Last edited:
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Hi there BlackHole,
welcome to the forum!

It's good for people to talk about their emotions and some of the hardships they endure in life, things which they are unable to discuss otherwise.
People on this forum certainly has been through a lot therefore able to relate a little bit better.
It's a great community of compassion and support without judgement.

As a person who has suicidal ideation and suicide plans,
I look at suicide as a non-reversible solution towards life.
I suspect impulsive suicides definitely exist,
however I take comfort in assuming most people are of sound mind thus able to make a decision that is right for them.
Just wanted to briefly mention this since it's important and good for people to build awareness.

Other than that,
Welcome to the forum!
We are happy to have you.
:hug::heart:

Last edited:
BLACK HOLE

BLACK HOLE

Jul 22, 2020
Hi there BlackHole,
welcome to the forum!

It's good for people to talk about their emotions and some of the hardships they endure in life, things which they are unable to discuss otherwise.
People on this forum certainly has been through a lot therefore able to relate a little bit better.
It's a great community of compassion and support without judgement.

As a person who has suicidal ideation and suicide plans,
I look at suicide as a non-reversible solution towards life.
I suspect impulsive suicides definitely exist,
however I take comfort in assuming most people are of sound mind thus able to make a decision that is right for them.
Just wanted to briefly mention this since it's important and good for people to build awareness.

Other than that,
Welcome to the forum!
We are happy to have you.
:hug::heart:
Thank you for the message, I appreciate it!:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Welcome! We look forward to you adding your voice, experiences, and perspective to our conversations! I hope you find this community to be as welcoming and supportive as I have.

OrangeJuiceCabal

OrangeJuiceCabal

Jun 1, 2020
Hello, and welcome. The one thing I wanted to mention is that, although yes this is a pro-choice website, there other other people with other arguments (although not combative arguments, I've had a nice "debate" if you even call it that because of the calm nature of it and many others probably have too) such as myself, and although you will find almost exclusively one side here, there is still more to it. But I'm glad you're comfortable here, there are nice people who will tell you nice things when you need it, do don't be afraid to post and comment

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
In most of the cases you can't even joke on this argument, because most of people consider this thing as a terrible and wrong choice to take. But in my opinion every single person has full control on is own life, and nobody should say what is right and wrong about the existence of something else, also because nobody can feel your exact same feelings.
I believe that most peoples' "real religion" -- what they really worship, before any other -- is the idea "Life is a good thing." They all cling so hard to their "faith" in that. They can only bring more babies into the world if they believe it (and all of us had parents who did so).

So, if one merely questions or wants to discuss whether "Life is a good thing" may be false, that is seen as abhorrent and attacked.
Personally i've experienced some nightmare periods, in which every single day was like burning in hell
Me too. I've had experiences were it felt like every object in the world was like a knife, stabbing me.
I've not got bad healt problems, but is my soul wich is terribly ill, and in my opinion if the soul is damaged, life became without sense.
I'm not sure I believe in the idea of having a "soul". But, assuming you have one, what makes you think yours is "terribly ill"/"damaged"? The feelings you're feeling may just be a rational reaction to life/existence. What I'm saying is that your feelings/intuition may be a valid/true response: life may actually be "without sense". If you carefully study evolution, it's easy to see that it has no intention/purpose other than "survival". The genesis (origin) and forms of life we now see are not shaped by intelligence and, therefore, truly are "without sense".

Just saying the flaw you see may not be coming from within you, but coming from "without" (coming from outside you): It may not be your "soul" which is terribly ill/damaged, but it may be this situation we're all in is inherently "bad".

Your English is excellent. Keep up your confidence with it and don't worry if you make minor mistakes!

P.S. I'm envious of your username & icon/image!

Last edited:
Reactions: BLACK HOLE
BLACK HOLE

BLACK HOLE

Jul 22, 2020
I believe that most peoples' "real religion" -- what they really worship, before any other -- is the idea "Life is a good thing." They all cling so hard to their "faith" in that. They can only bring more babies into the world if they believe it (and all of us had parents who did so).

So, if one merely questions or wants to discuss whether "Life is a good thing" may be false, that is seen as abhorrent and attacked.

Me too. I've had experiences were it felt like every object in the world was like a knife, stabbing me.

I'm not sure I believe in the idea of having a "soul". But, assuming you have one, what makes you think yours is "terribly ill"/"damaged"? The feelings you're feeling may just be a rational reaction to life/existence. What I'm saying is that your feelings/intuition may be a valid/true response: life may actually be "without sense". If you carefully study evolution, it's easy to see that it has no intention/purpose other than "survival". The genesis (origin) and forms of life we now see are not shaped by intelligence and, therefore, truly are "without sense".

Just saying the flaw you see may not be coming from within you, but coming from "without" (coming from outside you): It may not be your "soul" which is terribly ill/damaged, but it may be this situation we're all in is inherently "bad".

Your English is excellent. Keep up your confidence with it and don't worry if you make minor mistakes!

P.S. I'm envious of your username & icon/image!
Life has probably no sense, from a rational and scientific point of view, like you said. But for us, humans, who can feel pain, joy, happiness, etc..., if everyday the only feelings we have are sadness and pain, well all the "sense" of our existence disappears. I can't contemplate a life made all by working, sleeping and procreating. For many people this is the "sense" of life, but for me there's much more... I can't definitely say if we have a soul, but some of us are have more sensibility and deeper feelings, and in most times these person are the saddest...
Thank you for commenting!
Hello, and welcome. The one thing I wanted to mention is that, although yes this is a pro-choice website, there other other people with other arguments (although not combative arguments, I've had a nice "debate" if you even call it that because of the calm nature of it and many others probably have too) such as myself, and although you will find almost exclusively one side here, there is still more to it. But I'm glad you're comfortable here, there are nice people who will tell you nice things when you need it, do don't be afraid to post and comment
Yes, I saw different opinions by different people in many posts, and for me this is the sense of a forum. It's better when you can receive different advices, because you can see things from different prospectives.
Thank you for commenting!

Last edited:
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
if everyday the only feelings we have are sadness and pain, well all the "sense" of our existence disappears. I can't contemplate a life made all by working, sleeping and procreating. For many people this is the "sense" of life
Yes. In this sense (way/view) it utterly makes no sense (there is no defendable/moral reason to perpetuate this suffering... act as slaves to feed the greed-economy, the society?? and to make more slaves... for what? temporary pleasures maybe, but no long-term good... even if we could one day build "utopia" -- which is doubtful -- would the past evils it was built upon justify it? No, I think not.).
I can't definitely say if we have a soul, but some of us are have more sensibility and deeper feelings, and in most times these person are the saddest...
I think seeing the real truth of things does make one's soul/psyche "sick" (at very least metaphorically)... but that sickness is pointing at a real, true "problem".

I'm not a Christian, but I've read the Bible... Knowing the truth (as we do) is like the story of Eve eating the "apple" from the tree of knowledge: our innocence/ignorance has been lost.

But, is ignorance really bliss? (A common English expression you might not know is, "Ignorance is bliss.") Ignorance may feel hella lot better, but most people, in fact, are living a lie, imho... a lie that can only lead us to more of the same = suffering for ~all.

Last edited:
BLACK HOLE

BLACK HOLE

Jul 22, 2020
Yes. In this sense (way/view) it utterly makes no sense (there is no defendable/moral reason to perpetuate this suffering... act as slaves to feed the greed-economy, the society?? and to make more slaves... for what? temporary pleasures maybe, but no long-term good... even if we could one day build "utopia" -- which is doubtful -- would the past evils it was built upon justify it? No, I think not.).

I think seeing the real truth of things does make one's soul/psyche "sick" (at very least metaphorically)... but that sickness is pointing at a real, true "problem".

I'm not a Christian, but I've read the Bible... Knowing the truth (as we do) is like the story of Eve eating the "apple" from the tree of knowledge: our innocence/ignorance has been lost.

But, is ignorance really bliss? (A common English expression you might not know is, "Ignorance is bliss.") Ignorance may feel hella lot better, but most people, in fact, are living a lie, imho... a lie that can only lead us to more of the same = suffering for ~all.
I definitely agree with you! It's sad the more you are "ignorant" and you live life at his simplest, the more you're happy and in peace... The moment you start going over this base level with your mind, and you start having deeper questions, deeper feelings, ... most the time here you start to feel inadeguate or depressed...

Reactions: profoundexperience
A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
Benvenuti nel sito. Potere alla tua anima.

Welcome to the site, and power to your soul