• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

schizophrenic drug addict
Feb 17, 2024
i just joined this forum hours ago but
every time im not browsing
i feel so lonely, as if nobody understands me
all my friends try to prevent me but nobody goes out of their way to help
nobody talks to me willingly anymore
i like knowing others on here think the same about CTB
i enjoy being able to talk about my plans freely without being stopped or given advice

L

latrdays

Feb 7, 2024
i feel you, feels like they're talking to us cuz they gotta, we're their sad friend. I always feel like i'm not fun cuz i can always be a bummer so i don't blame them. Anyway good thing you shared on here and like ctbcat said glad this place provides you some refuge where you can be totally honest

T

the old man

Student
Dec 23, 2023
Loneliness is a terribly destructive emotion to experience and as you say even when surrounded by friends you can still feel isolated and unable to talk openly about how you feel and what your thoughts are, hopefully here you find the exact opposite, that people hear and understand you, will offer the help and advice you want should you ask for it and you'll always know there will be someone here you can talk to anytime you want or need to.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Have you always felt lonely, or has the feeling increased with time?

chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

schizophrenic drug addict
Feb 17, 2024
Have you always felt lonely, or has the feeling increased with time?
has increased with time definitely, ever since leaving my codependent relationship with my ex girlfriend, everythings gotten worse haha - making me want to return to her

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Loneliness really sucks, I can relate. Thankfully you can speak freely on here so that's good because you don't have to lie or hold back.

• Hugs
Reactions: chronicdissosiation