• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

IwanttodieASAP

Student
Nov 5, 2022
I thought maybe I would contribute in a small way back to this community as I hope to ctb very soon (depending if I get info from this).

I think we can all admit that the hanging megathread at this point is overloaded and just confusing. Partial and full suspension is talked there but without descriptions. I want there to be a place where people wanting to do a full suspension can go without seeing ANYTHING ABOUT PARTIAL.

AGAIN NOTHING ABOUT PARTIAL

Unfortunately I do not know much in this field so unlike other first posts in a megathread, I cannot give you the information you are coming here for but I trust in a matter of time this will be a place of great information

Without speculation, if you know thr Dowling for a FACT, please comment below:

.best rope (thickness, material type)

.best knots for noose and to secure

.best place to put it around your neck

.any other important information you think will help

Please make this into something supportive . If people are here it is becuase they think this is the best method, please do not list all the bad things about this method. Every method has its flaws

Thank you.

NHLTradeRumor

NHLTradeRumor

wow life sucks
Dec 13, 2022
Full suspension hanging relies on using your body weight to compress your carotid arteries, therefore cutting off circulation to your brain, and rendering you unconscious within 20 seconds if done right, and death within a max of 15 minutes after that. You will need a rope of good thickness that doesn't stretch, and can support a couple times your weight, because the human body will thrash around as it dies. The knot should be placed behind your neck for a full suspension hanging, and a simple slipknot may be better than the hangman's noose based on what I've heard on ASH. The thing you tie the other end of the rope to will need to be strong, and at least a foot higher than your height. A rolling hitch or two will be used to tie the other end to the support. You'll need 2 or 3 feet more rope than your height, at least with 1 inch thick rope. It will be painful, but not like you'd think, and passing out will come quick anyways, assuming you do it correctly. From my testing, it's not that painful, even calming in a way, but SI is still a bitch, and I don't have much advice for that. A good rope to use is 1 inch thick manila rope, as that's what I've used during my testing, and it works perfectly. You will want the rope above your adams apple, as close to your jaw as you can get it, as that's there the carotid arteries are most 'vulnerable'. Having a small bit of padding may help with the rope cutting into your neck and pain related to that, but only light padding, like a washcloth. Most of my information comes from a year of browsing alt.suicide.holiday, and anecdotes from the internet, as well as my own testing.

J

Jen.yy.23

Dec 16, 2021
Full suspension hanging relies on using your body weight to compress your carotid arteries, therefore cutting off circulation to your brain, and rendering you unconscious within 20 seconds if done right, and death within a max of 15 minutes after that. You will need a rope of good thickness that doesn't stretch, and can support a couple times your weight, because the human body will thrash around as it dies. The knot should be placed behind your neck for a full suspension hanging, and a simple slipknot may be better than the hangman's noose based on what I've heard on ASH. The thing you tie the other end of the rope to will need to be strong, and at least a foot higher than your height. A rolling hitch or two will be used to tie the other end to the support. You'll need 2 or 3 feet more rope than your height, at least with 1 inch thick rope. It will be painful, but not like you'd think, and passing out will come quick anyways, assuming you do it correctly. From my testing, it's not that painful, even calming in a way, but SI is still a bitch, and I don't have much advice for that. A good rope to use is 1 inch thick manila rope, as that's what I've used during my testing, and it works perfectly. You will want the rope above your adams apple, as close to your jaw as you can get it, as that's there the carotid arteries are most 'vulnerable'. Having a small bit of padding may help with the rope cutting into your neck and pain related to that, but only light padding, like a washcloth. Most of my information comes from a year of browsing alt.suicide.holiday, and anecdotes from the internet, as well as my own testing.
I was thinking in this direction. I was hoping if I took my sleepers before, then it would just help that little bit more. I always thought pills would work but I found out it's not that simple. My father tried that way and I found out it's not that simple with just pills. So I figure pills plus this will do the trick. Thank you. This is the first time I have felt comfortable enough to post. I have been apart of the site for a while but didn't know where to start so thank you this will help.

I

IwanttodieASAP

Student
Nov 5, 2022
Thank you for the first informative post. I hope this is the start of something that will help people find peace

W

Wait-Bus

Student
Sep 20, 2022
good summary - thank you

Reactions: Amyend88
D

Damnation

Jan 17, 2023
For full-suspension with a short drop (like stepping off a stool), because it's the only one I've researched and tested myself:

A slipknot is better than hangman's noose because it's easier to tie and adjust, for anyone wondering.

Polypropylene rope is also frequently recommended, it's strong, resistant to stretching, and smooth.

You can find some jump-ropes that are the right size and material if you want something discrete.

A lot of people use pull-up bars, over-the-door hangers, closet rods, and clothing racks as anchor points.

You can also tie one end of the rope to a doorknob and drape the noose-end over the door to use the doorknob as an anchor point.
-- I don't recommend doing this unless you're fairly light and have a round doorknob. Not every doorknob (or door and hinges, for that matter) can support a person's weight.

Always test the hell out of your rope and anchor point.

Shoelaces and belts pretty much do not work for full suspension. I don't recommend them at all.

Some people overcome SI (the fear of stepping off the stool) by hyperventilating to induce syncope, which can cause you to blackout and fall.
-- I've heard that huffing compressed air can do this too, but I don't know much about that.

You can also try alcohol, sleeping pills, or sedatives to overcome SI, but for me personally, the dizziness and nausea make it worse. You might want to experiment first, especially if you can't afford to "miss your deadline"

I don't recommend intentionally depriving yourself of sleep to try to "sedate" yourself. Sleep deprivation makes a lot of people anxious and paranoid.

This is NOT a silent method. Hanging causes convulsions and sometimes noises from strangled breathing (even if you're unconscious), so make sure you're going to be alone for a good while.

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Arcanist
Aug 28, 2021
You have to take into account that the noose moves down when it pulls tight. The diameter of your neck will be reduced by half. I guess that´s the reason why many planned full hangings ended unintentional as a partial hangings. Testing is easy, put something like a broomstick in the noose, grap the stick with both hands and pull youself up. Your feeet should not touch the ground In the up-position.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I thought maybe I would contribute in a small way back to this community as I hope to ctb very soon (depending if I get info from this).

I think we can all admit that the hanging megathread at this point is overloaded and just confusing. Partial and full suspension is talked there but without descriptions. I want there to be a place where people wanting to do a full suspension can go without seeing ANYTHING ABOUT PARTIAL.

AGAIN NOTHING ABOUT PARTIAL

Unfortunately I do not know much in this field so unlike other first posts in a megathread, I cannot give you the information you are coming here for but I trust in a matter of time this will be a place of great information

Without speculation, if you know thr Dowling for a FACT, please comment below:

.best rope (thickness, material type)

.best knots for noose and to secure

.best place to put it around your neck

.any other important information you think will help

Please make this into something supportive . If people are here it is becuase they think this is the best method, please do not list all the bad things about this method. Every method has its flaws

Thank you.
Just want to say that I appreciate that someone made a thread for full suspension. If I were to do hanging, that would be my way to go, but most threads on hanging is about partial and so it's confusing and hard to find the right information.

P

PJS1995

Oct 9, 2022
This is the way I plan on going. Thanks for all the info. I hope I can beat my SI and go soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Good to see a megathread about a serious approach to hanging. A few things to add which might be of use.

1. Grease the noose and your neck with petroleum jelly (preferably) or soap, to help reduce any friction and make both as cinchable as possible.

2. Go into the noose hard and fast to constrict the carotids as quick as possible. This cuts off the carotids quickly, speeding up unconsciousness and leaving a much more placid pale appearance post-mortem.

3. Consider wearing gloves, a mouthguard and a blindfold. Gloves will help prevent any clawing at the neck and further increase the futility of escape. A mouthguard will help reduce the chances of biting your tongue. A blindfold will help reduce the fear induced by the changes with the eyes I.e. from bright lights to total darkness. It'll also take away something from the horror for whoever finds you.

That's all for now. If I think of anything else I'll add another post.

©️〰️➰

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
if people are looking for nylon rope 10m 10mm pm me im have a link

Reactions: GettingOut
I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
Thought I would add to this with my experience. I got BDSM rope off Amazon as it's softer and it worked well. I opted for a full suspension hanging using a cupboard rail as an anchor point but I can't remember the name of the knot I used there. Then a slip knot for the actual noose.

I pulled the noose over the cupboard door. It's important to note this is a built in cupboard in my room so the door was as sturdy as a room door. There was no chance of the wardrobe moving, if that makes sense. It's an old sturdy rail too.

I stepped off a chair and immediately started to feel dizzy as my carotid artery was compressed. SI kicked in INSTANTLY and I was trying to pull at the knot to loosen it. Naturally it didn't. The slip knot was foolproof.

Unsure how long I was hanging for. But when I had used the knot on the rail the rope had initially been too long. So I had looped it back around again and tied it less securely. That knot gave way and my feet landed on the ground. My body was spasming as I landed and it took a moment to come back to reality.

If it hadn't been for that looser knot at the anchor point I would very much be dead right now. That was enough for me to realise I didn't want to die and I haven't attempted since. I think the main reason for that is that I know if I do that again I am 100% going to die. So I need to be really sure about it and right now I'm not.

But it is a fairly foolproof method you just need to ride out the initial SI once you drop.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Thought I would add to this with my experience. I got BDSM rope off Amazon as it's softer and it worked well. I opted for a full suspension hanging using a cupboard rail as an anchor point but I can't remember the name of the knot I used there. Then a slip knot for the actual noose.

I pulled the noose over the cupboard door. It's important to note this is a built in cupboard in my room so the door was as sturdy as a room door. There was no chance of the wardrobe moving, if that makes sense. It's an old sturdy rail too.

I stepped off a chair and immediately started to feel dizzy as my carotid artery was compressed. SI kicked in INSTANTLY and I was trying to pull at the knot to loosen it. Naturally it didn't. The slip knot was foolproof.

Unsure how long I was hanging for. But when I had used the knot on the rail the rope had initially been too long. So I had looped it back around again and tied it less securely. That knot gave way and my feet landed on the ground. My body was spasming as I landed and it took a moment to come back to reality.

If it hadn't been for that looser knot at the anchor point I would very much be dead right now. That was enough for me to realise I didn't want to die and I haven't attempted since. I think the main reason for that is that I know if I do that again I am 100% going to die. So I need to be really sure about it and right now I'm not.

But it is a fairly foolproof method you just need to ride out the initial SI once you drop.
That's an interesting story and combo - shibari and full. I was expecting you to say the rope gave way, not the knot!

If you don't mind me asking, how much do you weigh? I take it you lost consciousness in a matter of seconds?

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Just to clarify a point of confusion I've seen on other hanging threads. Both of these particular knots are actually the same thing, although the method of tieing is different. The 'slip knot' here has been labelled incorrectly, and is actually also the 'noose knot'.

A slip knot is tightened at the tail end, which is of little value here. A noose knot is tightened at the working end, meaning it'll cinch tight under load, and can't be undone from the tail end, making it the perfect choice for complete or incomplete hanging.

Despite the drawing being labelled inaccurately, I still recommend using it over the video as your template, as it provides a double wrap and is easier to follow in any case.

I hope this helps!

T

taiberjames

Jun 9, 2023
my rope is pretty long, how do I tie after wrapping it couple of times around the tree?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You need to plan full hanging. It is simple but the rope, tie-off (anchor)point and height all need to be correct.
Take a little time to review your plan. Test knots and anchors. Under tension, the rope may stretch more than anticipated. Give yourself enough height to ensure your feet are nowhere near the floor.
You need a good slip knot. An Overhand Loop Knot eill tie a small loop in the end of a rope. Put the other end through it and make sure it slides easily. This is key to a fast pass-out and that is key to success.
When you gently step off, you will hang and the "noose" will tighten. This compresses arteries and you pass out.
Six minutes later you are no longer a viable human. Thirty minutes later you are guaranteed dead beyond all hope of being "saved".
Make sure you have the alone time needed. The stories of people that did it all right and passed out, only to wake up in the arms of their "savior" are crushing.
None of them complained about pain or hanging there forever. There are too many of these posts out there. Research, ask questions and be successful.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I am sorry you had an anchor failure. Trying again???

D

DaysOfTomorrow

Aug 16, 2023
So after attempting partial and not working, I'm setting up full.
I was dreading this, because it's too much work, and the biggest issue is the anchor point, but I have finally found a good anchor point, and I'll share it with you and would appreciate it if you guys give me some feedbacks.
Let me walk you through it.
I am anchoring to a ladder, and the rope will be fed through a window which I'll show later, I am weighting the ladder down with some weight, equivalent to my weight, so it wouldn't move much, and I'm securing the weights down with a rope and two half hitch knots, which is a secure knot in my opinion, that's the only part I'm worried about a little bit, I'd like to know if there is a better knot for this situation?
If this part of the setup is okay, then I'll be moving on to the second phase, which would be setting up the rope.
It's kinda tricky to get it right as I have to stand on stairs, but I have figured it out.
I'll be sharing pictures of the rope/second part soon.
Some part of the picture is blurred to protect privacy.
rzIQm5l.jpg

Last edited:
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
CTB brings about such creativity, does it not! I'll wait to see the full picture (literally), but it sounds very workable. A couple of things I'd ask / add buddy. How much do you weigh, and how much do the weights / ladder weigh roughly? With regards to anchor knots, I'd personally go with the double constrictor. And what noose are you going with? I'm using the noose knot, cause it won't come loose at either end.

D

DaysOfTomorrow

Aug 16, 2023
Thank you very much.
I think it does bring creativity, because before this, I thought it'd be impossible to do a full, since I couldn't see any anchor points, but after thinking it through, I came up with this...
I weight 60kg, and the weights themselves are exactly 60 kg, the ladder would weight about 10-15kg, so 75kg in total, more than my weight.
And as for the noose, I am going with the noose knot/slip knot, I have put my whole weight on it and it works just fine.
Also I would like to thank you for pointing out the blindfold, I never wanted to do this at home, because of the trauma that it brings, however, blindfold could reduce that trauma significantly, because it's always about the eyes...
Lastly, I will tie another cord that I have to the weights with double constrictor, just to make sure, thank you.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Thank you very much.
I think it does bring creativity, because before this, I thought it'd be impossible to do a full, since I couldn't see any anchor points, but after thinking it through, I came up with this...
I weight 60kg, and the weights themselves are exactly 60 kg, the ladder would weight about 10-15kg, so 75kg in total, more than my weight.
And as for the noose, I am going with the noose knot/slip knot, I have put my whole weight on it and it works just fine.
Also I would like to thank you for pointing out the blindfold, I never wanted to do this at home, because of the trauma that it brings, however, blindfold could reduce that trauma significantly, because it's always about the eyes...
Lastly, I will tie another cord that I have to the weights with double constrictor, just to make sure, thank you.
Yeah, if you really want something, you'll make it happen right. That's good regarding the weight. You don't weigh much and you've got enough dumbell discs to make it work! I didn't ask - what's the material and diameter of the rope you're using? Yes, glad you like the idea, it makes it a little less personal for 'them' and a little less scary for 'you'. Good stuff 👍🏼

soonatpeace777888

soonatpeace777888

Experienced
Jul 4, 2023
Still got my setup in the woods…wish I had the nuts to just go through with it. I'm so scared of waking up paralyzed failing somehow…

• Aww..
Reactions: Meteora
D

DaysOfTomorrow

Aug 16, 2023
I honestly don't know the exact material of the rope, I picked it up at local hardware store, because I was impatient, otherwise I could've gotten much better rope, however, I did call the company that made the rope, and they said that it could hold up to 800kg(without knots), and when I cut the rope I saw the material and it's a multi layer polyester(if I'm saying it correctly) rope, I'll show you the inside, it's made of many layers of polyester(I'm assuming), and the diameter is 10mm.
RJGSihv.jpg

Still got my setup in the woods…wish I had the nuts to just go through with it. I'm so scared of waking up paralyzed failing somehow…
Honestly my fear as well, but what can you do.
Also it's much easier doing all of this and talking about than to actually doing it, like when it comes to going through with it, it's gonna be really really tough and challenging.

Last edited:
Reactions: CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I honestly don't know the exact material of the rope, I picked it up at local hardware store, because I was impatient, otherwise I could've gotten much better rope, however, I did call the company that made the rope, and they said that it could hold up to 800kg(without knots), and when I cut the rope I saw the material and it's a multi layer polyester(if I'm saying it correctly) rope, I'll show you the inside, it's made of many layers of polyester(I'm assuming), and the diameter is 10mm.
RJGSihv.jpg
Ah yes, many intertwining threads. Polyester, nylon, polypropylene, manilla, all good. I've got a nylon, poly myself also measuring 10mm. Well 60 into 800 goes nicely.

D

DaysOfTomorrow

Aug 16, 2023
So I set it up, I was being caught in fisherman's knot, I couldn't do it to secure the weights to the ladder, and I still can't, I did another double hitch, which should be fine, since there are two fixing points for them, but whatever.
And here's the final drop, I have a flimsy stool under my feet, and when I drop I have about 20-30cm of free space, should be enough, will be enough, why not.
I hope the pictures are elaborate, I had to fix the stool so it'd stay flat on the stairs.
I don't know what I don't know, but we'll see.
Again, some part of the pics are blurred to protect the privacy.
3655aRu.jpg

Zw6v3si.jpg

5Rod6uP.jpg

7nvmOhy.jpg