• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

prochoicefriend

Jun 7, 2020
A fatal case by a suicide kit containing sodium nitrite ordered on the internet

I do not have access to the full article. The abstract is pretty helpful:

" The results of the autopsy showed general signs of asphyxia, such as intense cyanosis of the extremities, brown-gray-blue-red livor mortis, and some Tardieu petechiae in addition to intense visceral congestion. "

It seems the mainstream scientific community is slowly catching on to this method. I hope it doesn't get restricted before I SI.

• Aww..
Reactions: x-Ace-x, aminend, _Minsk and 8 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Ah shoot. I hope not. This actually scared me

Reactions: _Minsk and lostangel
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
This part infuriates me:

"This case highlights the importance of preventing and fighting existing suicide support networks over the internet."

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: ShornSoloists, x-Ace-x, Sadkitty and 24 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
This part infuriates me:

"This case highlights the importance of preventing and fighting existing suicide support networks over the internet."
Sorry, I'm a huge idiot. they're referring to sites like SS, right?

• Aww..
Reactions: Isittimetogonola and Amnesty
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
  • Aww..
Reactions: Isittimetogonola and Amnesty
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Wonder how much it would cost for someone to take me out.

It sounds melodramatic but this site is the only support that I, as well as so many other users, have. If it was taken down... the thought is making me start to panic.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: x-Ace-x, Bsbsb12, Aeathelina and 6 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Wonder how much it would cost for someone to take me out.

How about pizza and a movie? Beer and billiards after? Don't worry about the cost, I got this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth, charlottewilts, Isittimetogonola and 7 others
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
There's something new.
I was actually surprised by the lack of new media coverage regarding this method.

Reactions: Isittimetogonola and Disintegration
Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
This site is far more supportive and open than it ever could be, even though people bash at eachother for miscomunication and anger every once and a while due to being flawed as a human species, this is the most welcoming site.

It will be a shame to see people shut this site down for "promoting" suicide. :aw:

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Isittimetogonola and serah
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
sci hub sci hub

Reactions: autumnal
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
It will be a shame to see people shut this site down for "promoting" suicide. :aw:
Absolutely. I wish people could respect the fact that we're pro-choice and just leave us be. It's not like we can talk about this stuff anywhere else, unless we want a stay at the spooky hotel :nomouth:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: x-Ace-x, Bsbsb12, SpottedPanda and 6 others
Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
Absolutely. I wish people could respect the fact that we're pro-choice and just leave us be. It's not like we can talk about this stuff anywhere else, unless we want a stay at the spooky hotel :nomouth:
Especially at a spooky hotel.....:pfff::ohhhh:

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, SpottedPanda, WinterFaust and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Especially at a spooky hotel.....:pfff::ohhhh:
Agh, I hope you got the reference! I probably spend too much time on here during my days off... :shy:

• Love
Reactions: SpottedPanda and Amnesty
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
here's the article. strong images

Attachments

Reactions: _Minsk, pthnrdnojvsc, durba1 and 7 others
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, liam_, Isittimetogonola and 2 others
Iwouldratherdie

Iwouldratherdie

Mar 31, 2020
those photos looked really scary is SN as painless and peaceful as they say?

• Love
Reactions: Fedrea and TheRaul95
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
This report is very weird . It is possibly alarmist and flimsy .

Asphyxiation is deprivation of oxygen via the airways . Hypoxia on the other hand is when body/organs are deprived of sufficient oxygen supply . Methemoglobinemia clearly causes hypoxia on the cellular level , not suffocation . The report states that the major findings were signs of asphyxiation , but those were only/mainly cyanosis , which is weird (nothing in the lungs) .

There are also serious questions about that "suicide kit" . The report states that the kit included "glasses to ingest the medicines Primperan and ranitidine" , which is odd because I did not know pills needed glasses . The glasses were two distinct and different glass cups , with no markings , and looked like randomly taken from someone's kitchen's closet . There is a small transparent bag with 35g SN , and a bigger white plastic bottle . The supplier is APC Pure , which has long stopped shipping SN to private customers due to public/LE pressure . All these things dent the idea of "ordered kit" . Although everything is possible . (Why ship these weird-looking glasses?)

Paraphrasing the report's abstract ( :blarg: ) :

It is clear that members must be aware of the proliferation of this forensic gibberish and the risks of improperly reading these materials through journals
available on the internet.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, pthnrdnojvsc, Ulisses and 4 others
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
those photos looked really scary is SN as painless and peaceful as they say?

No dead body is ever going to look pretty. However, to my mind there is nothing about the appearance of the body in the journal article photos which is indicative of either pain or distress.

Reactions: x-Ace-x, Isadeth, _Minsk and 3 others
M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Those pictures might have just put me off SN for good. I wont care what I look like when I'm dead but I certainly care what those left behind will see.

Reactions: Fedrea
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
How are people viewing images? even the pdf has none for me, is my laptop censoring me or something?

Also considering this forum as a recovery section, were many end up before leaving the site to carry on with their lives, to the pro lifers who want this shut down, please advise were those people can go were they can make an informed choice from both sides, rather then a site that just rams pro life only at them?
So no I don't think we have any concerns about this site being shut down esp via articles like that crap being used as a supportive cause!

M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
I just opened it with a pdf viewer app on my phone.

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020

Asphyxiation is deprivation of oxygen via the airways . Hypoxia on the other hand is when body/organs are deprived of sufficient oxygen supply . Methemoglobinemia clearly causes hypoxia on the cellular level , not suffocation . The report states that the major findings were signs of asphyxiation , but those were only/mainly cyanosis , which is weird (nothing in the lungs) .

There are also serious questions about that "suicide kit" . The report states that the kit included "glasses to ingest the medicines Primperan and ranitidine" , which is odd because I did not know pills needed glasses . The glasses were two distinct and different glass cups , with no markings , and looked like randomly taken from someone's kitchen's closet . There is a small transparent bag with 35g SN , and a bigger white plastic bottle . The supplier is APC Pure , which has long stopped shipping SN to private customers due to public/LE pressure . All these things dent the idea of "ordered kit" . Although everything is possible . (Why ship these weird-looking glasses?)

It is clear that members must be aware of the proliferation of this forensic gibberish and the risks of improperly reading these materials through journals
It can take a few months for an article to be published after it has been submitted for peer review. Besides, the guy could have acquired the SN several months before using it. I bought mine in November 2019. The weird wording could have something to do with the fact that the article was written by people whose main language isn't English.

Reactions: Isittimetogonola
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
It can take a few months for an article to be published after it has been submitted for peer review. Besides, the guy could have acquired the SN several months before using it. I bought mine in November 2019. The weird wording could have something to do with the fact that the article was written by people whose main language isn't English.
I was aware of that when I wrote notes and it does not change things :
  • Even considering language barrier organ hypoxia is not suffocation .
  • If deceased purchased a year ago , surely it wasn't an ordered kit .
Etc ; it doesn't really matter , some things are problematic .

Tissue samples showed fluid in the lungs but no alveoli damage . So it wasn't suffocation . Paper was careful never to note suffocation as cause of death but simply pointed to similar symptoms . The point was to educate forensics . SN shows preliminary signs of suffocation (cyanosis , visceral congestion , petechiae). The weird wording has a reason . Researchers are saying : 'it looks like suffocation but look deeper as it may be SN' .

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Shakespear's Brother
S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
One of the keywords tagged on the article is "crime scene" :meh:

Reactions: _Minsk
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
This is scary, the idea of the general public catching on to this method and going after it, restricting it and making it hard to get.
I wonder if the same people will be willing to help me, or anyone here for that matter, with my severe depression problems, probably not.
Yeah, i'm panicking a little, because if this method's gone, i'm screwed, it's the only one that brings me peace.
I'd either be forced to stay here being miserable, which is seen as a better alternative to suicide for most people, for some reason that i don't understand.
Or well, go with a method i'm not as comfortable with, so i'll kill myself anyway, but my last moments will be much worse.
Fun.

• Hugs
Reactions: 929er, MeriDeath and Amnesty
Aliali1992

Aliali1992

We only live once..i hope
Jan 3, 2020
It is really weird cause this the second paper to mention suffocation after the notoriuos dutch paper that was critisised in the PPH . The thing is no survivors ever mentioned a feeling of suffocation or somthing to that effect. Cyanide does cause suffocation feeling and it is clear in the known video. It does also deprive oxygen to cells but with a different mechanism.. what do you think @Quarky00 ?? Screenshot 20200609 180045 Chrome

U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020

I found the article strange to talk about asphyxiation. no surviving members reported asphyxiation.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc