• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mischief_tofu

mischief_tofu

Mar 14, 2024
Nembutal would be my ideal method of CTB. However, I know it's very difficult to get your hands on it. I've read about it but I don't know everything, so I was wondering if there are any sources where I can purchase it online, maybe on the dark web? Or do I have no other option and have to go to Peru to get it? I read the experiences of those who were successful in buying it. From my understanding, there was just one source of Nembutal, an e-mail address, but it's no longer reliable or it's a scammer behind it. So, is there any way to order Nembutal online?

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Nembutal would be my ideal method of CTB. However, I know it's very difficult to get your hands on it. I've read about it but I don't know everything, so I was wondering if there are any sources where I can purchase it online, maybe on the dark web? Or do I have no other option and have to go to Peru to get it? I read the experiences of those who were successful in buying it. From my understanding, there was just one source of Nembutal, an e-mail address, but it's no longer reliable or it's a scammer behind it. So, is there any way to order Nembutal online?
I'm looking too! I don't believe there is no resources for it but maybe people afraid to share.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Its pretty illusive, to the extent where I think even people who claim to sell it on the dark web are just scammers. It says in the PPH 2022 that pure Nembutal is only sold these days from some obscure sellers in China, on top of that the Nembutal recommended in the PPH 2022 is Nembutal designed to kill animals and not humans which I think is the Nembutal that you would pick up in SA countries, its not an easy substance to get a hold of reliably

Reactions: sserafim and juna
Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
Believe me, there are no reliable sources of nembutal. I've been looking for a long time. I'll try to find a gun, it's a real possibility. I tried 21 grams of phenobarbital (2x the lethal dose) and 3 grams of morphine (12x the lethal dose) and survived. Now I'm just going to try a gun or, if I'm very lucky, nembutal, as these are the best, most lethal and painless methods there are. But it will probably be with a gun.

S

Six feet down

Mar 22, 2024
I mean it´s easier to buy a illegal weapon (bazooka, rocket launcher :)) ) than to find and buy Nembutal.
There are no sources in the DNMs, I searched for a few months but found no source.

IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
PPH use to say it was openly sold in Mexico didn't it?

sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
It would be so simple if someone who has access to Exit International (PPeH online) right now could confirm what email address is written on the website, or at least if there is any email there. A book from 2022 is seriously outdated, not to mention that the versions that you find freely on the internet could have been altered.
Even a month-old information can be outdated.

There is a website directory called Nembutal Scams that keeps a record of those fakes and also has reviews from people, mostly victims. The list is not exhaustive but it's quite good.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Everyone is talking about N! Is it peaceful?

Reactions: juna
D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
Ive been able to find lots or sources, however the prices are ridiculously high. Im not sure how to tell whether a source is reliable. Is anyone able to give me some advice on this and/or PM me a reliable source please? Also how much should N cost if it isn't a scam?

Last edited:
sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
Always check if the websites, that claim to sell it, are included in this scam directory.

We should have our own topic ( mega-thread ) here where people can post scam sites, scammers' e-mail, especially if they were the victims.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Ive been able to find lots or sources, however the prices are ridiculously high. Im not sure how to tell whether a source is reliable. Is anyone able to give me some advice on this and/or PM me a reliable source please? Also how much should N cost if it isn't a scam?
If they're offering something as nembutal on the web it's pretty certain it's a scam. People have reported success buying other barbiturates from India but nembutal is generally unobtainable outside of South America.

D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
Ive just posted a thread on a source, can you have a look at it for me please? I've included the Web description and WhatsApp chat
@sanitystruggle

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Ive just posted a thread on a source, can you have a look at it for me please? I've included the Web description and WhatsApp chat
@sanitystruggle
Unfortunately it's a scam. There are a lot of websites like this, even offering things like cocaine, heroin and meth... The general rule is if it seems to good to be true it probably is.

Reactions: mischief_tofu