• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
I could be wrong but even if it was legit I assume the equipment needed to get these sort of stuff is hard unless you're a professional chemist or something. I doubt you're able to get propanedioic acid or CH4N2O in the UK for example.
If it's legit, I appreciate the dude for actually using actual words for the instructions, usually people add scientific terms like 80 mols or whatever which is puzzling for an idiot such as myself to follow.

Last edited:
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I could be wrong but even if it was legit I assume the equipment needed to get these sort of stuff is hard unless you're a professional chemist or something. I doubt you're able to get propanedioic acid or CH4N2O in the UK for example.
If it's legit then I also appreciate the dude for actually using actual words for the instructions, usually people add scientific terms like 80 mols or whatever which is puzzling for an idiot such as myself to follow.

So there are 2 separate questions:

1. Is it legit? Need correction?
2. Is it feasible? Need special ability?

Yeah, probably it needs more than high school grade laboratory skill to make good quality.

TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
I think you are both full of shit. The links takes you to a vegan philosophers page full of conspiracy theory bullshit. Where is there even a recipe for anything? Absolute hateful rhetoric towards Jewish people, really? You think this link is appropriate?
Ne
I think you are both full of shit. The links takes you to a vegan philosophers page full of conspiracy theory bullshit. Where is there even a recipe for anything? Absolute hateful rhetoric towards Jewish people, really? You think this link is appropriate?
Nevermind, I found what you are talking about at the very bottom of the page, after all the hateful stuff and conspiracy covid shit, how would you get ahold of the ingredients needed, would they not be jst as hard, if not harder to acquire than the N itself?

Last edited:
The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
Ne

Nevermind, I found what you are talking about at the very bottom of the page, after all the hateful stuff and conspiracy covid shit, how would you get ahold of the ingredients needed, would they not be jst as hard, if not harder to acquire than the N itself?
I didn't see any antisemitism on that page unless you mean the comments or a link?

TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
I didn't see any antisemitism on that page unless you mean the comments or a link?
yes,, the top of the page is something called TROONATNOR and you have to scroll down to near the bottom to get close to the N recipe you are talking about, it is really almost in the comments. Scrolling down the entire page is nothing but links that are pages written by a conspiracy theorist and peppered here and there there is hateful rhetoric.

"
this sounds pretty hateful to refer to Jewish people as a cult of Judah and our common enemy. Yep, I am agains religion, I find it absurd and a complete mythological construct to control the masses, but singlibg out one religion, and proclaiming them as a common enemy, that is hateful rhetoric that can possible place others in harms way.

To have to weed through all the absurd covid 19 crap and then the hateful rhetoric kinda makes me think that even IF the recipe is correct I would refuse to use it on the grounds the link to get to the recipe is tainted. Period.

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Ne
Yea the website has very horrible stuff which does question it's validity although just because someone is evil/crazy doesn't mean they're wrong in everything. The ingredients to this nembutal is at the bottom of the page, you need to scroll down. Alternatively you can do ctrl + F and search for "Nembutal" or "Acid"

Last edited:
Reactions: TheLastFemaphrodyke
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Need expert chemist to verify this, I included the author's email but I don't think that will be useful second opinion we all need.
Let's focus on the objective of the discussion, we shall never rely only on one source of things, especially government controlled substance, better to spread the risk, you know what I mean

Email me at [email protected] if you like

Please mirror / share / re-post this entire email, with warning, anywhere you can, remembering that in some nations to do so is a criminal offence.

Equipment

-hotplate
-stainless steel cup
-small cooking pot
-thermometer
-clamp-stand
-filter
-stainless steel stir rod

Reagents

-26.7 g of clean metallic sodium
-400 g of anhydrous (dry) Ethanol
-32.7g of Urea, molecular biology grade, CH4N2O, FW=60 g/mol
-Solution of 100 g of 1-methyl butyl-ethyl malonic ester(Propanedioic acid)
-Water

PROCEDURE

1) A hotplate was rested on the base of a clampstand. A cooking pot containing 400 g of anhydrous (dry) ethanol is placed on the hotplate stirrer and 26.7g of clean metallic sodium is dissolved in it.

2) Into the stainless steel cup there is placed a Solution of 100 g of 1-methyl butyl-ethyl malonic ester(Propanedioic acid). The cup is then placed into the small cooking pot containing a mixture of the Ethanol and Sodium and secured with clamps to the clamp stand. The end of the thermometer is placed in the pot and positioned as close to the cup as possible.

3) It is warmed to a temperature of 170°C for 10 minutes to remove any residual moisture. Throughout the reaction the temperature of the mixture is kept at 170°C and stirring is done frequently.

4) 10.9 g of urea is added slowly, one scoop at a time and with good stirring. During this moisture (water) formed making the mixture damp. Over the course of 20 minutes the mixture gradually dries out and the amount of released gas lessens.

5) Another 10.9 g of urea is added and allowed to react for 35 minutes.

6) The last 10.9 g of urea is added and allowed to react for 30 minutes.

7) After adding the total amount of urea over 1h 25 min, the mixture is dry, contained yellow and off-yellow-to-white granules, and still damp with the water and alcohol. The product is then heated at a temperature of 280°C directly on the hotplate for 1h 20mins. During this process the mixture is stirred every 15 minutes and off-yellow-to-white granules became more prominent and as yellow ones lessened. The precipitated product is washed with cold water , filtered and heated again for about 40 minutes at a temperature of 127-130°C until all the water is removed and the white powder(Nembutal Sodium) is formed .

8) The Nembutal Sodium is allowed to cool and weighed. Yield is 23g. The product is 95-99% pure. You can also use a test kit to Check the purity

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I saw another recipe on the Internet sometime back, and it was WAY more complicated than this one seems. I'll see if I can find it again and post a link, but from what I remember, there were multiple steps needed to produce the N and get to a high purity, and the equipment and chemicals needed were more than what is listed in the OPs (copied & pasted) recipe, at least I'm pretty sure at least. I was checking it out to see if I could make my own N and how hard it would be. This one seems simple compared to the one I saw.

I followed the OPs link to the page where this recipe was found, scrolled down all the way to the bottom of the page, and found this comment about the Nembutal recipe:

Peter
May 23, 2020 at 4:37 pm

"The recipe for Nembutal from the peaceful pill electronic handbook and exit international is much more complex! I have come to the conclusion that this is the recipe for barbituric acid which has no psychoactive properties as the methods listed in peaceful pill and exit international are similar but involve a couple more steps and a couple more reagents! I tried this recipe once and it burnt but I believe the chemical structure resulting is not pentobarbital but barbituric acid w hi I have you must add a side chain to make pentobarbital or amytAl!"

The TROONATNOOR himself says in the post right above the previous one I quoted:

"I have NO idea if this recipe works…or how to get the ingredients…so if YOU do manage to succeed at this project, please let ME know, so I can post he details, while I am still free to, living in exile as I am in Estonia…if I have to return to Australia or Germany I would be forced by police to remove this post !!!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
yes,, the top of the page is something called TROONATNOR and you have to scroll down to near the bottom to get close to the N recipe you are talking about, it is really almost in the comments. Scrolling down the entire page is nothing but links that are pages written by a conspiracy theorist and peppered here and there there is hateful rhetoric.

"
this sounds pretty hateful to refer to Jewish people as a cult of Judah and our common enemy. Yep, I am agains religion, I find it absurd and a complete mythological construct to control the masses, but singlibg out one religion, and proclaiming them as a common enemy, that is hateful rhetoric that can possible place others in harms way.

To have to weed through all the absurd covid 19 crap and then the hateful rhetoric kinda makes me think that even IF the recipe is correct I would refuse to use it on the grounds the link to get to the recipe is tainted. Period.
Same. I would just reengineer the steps myself, not going to trust some sketchy website that dosen't use any chemical formulas or units. The chemical formulas being very very important. Also where the f**k is the personal protective gear???

It does have some correct things... But hell no am I going to try it.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Sometimes i think it might be easier to work at a Veterinarian or animal shelter and just swipe a few bottles before closing.
Yes, without any chemist guide it seems too complex for average joe

A

attribute-level-kale

Jul 16, 2019
The difficulty is solely 100 g of 1-methyl butyl-ethyl malonic ester (Propanedioic acid), or trying to synthesize it de novo. It's a lot, and it needs high purity. It's hard to find in the first place, and not only do you need to have a real company, you need to an established chemical company with a long-standing business relationship and at least ten employees, if not more.

Someone immediately began crawling up my ass. I'm not sure if it was the DEA, the USPS, but I think the manufacturer actually notified local law enforcement or asked for information about my company, which is way way worse. The DEA wouldn't necessarily be that suspicious of it.

You also need to theoretically cross-check the purity of every step with HPLC to make sure the reaction formed. The Peaceful Pill people are kind of full of shit. Suffocating with N sucks, and nembutal's impossible to get.

Last edited:
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
You also need to theoretically cross-check the purity of every step with HPLC to make sure the reaction formed. The Peaceful Pill people are kind of full of shit. Suffocating with N sucks, and nembutal's impossible to get.
Other than a gun, what method do you think produces the least painful death?

Reactions: hiAbbey
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Lol if only making n was as simple as the usual dyi tiktok tutorial.

• Yay!
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
It would be much easier to synthesize N from barbituric acid. Barbituric acid should not be too difficult to reach in other countries, except America and Europe. I am not a chemist but I read that it is very easy to synthesize N from barbituric acid.

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Found this info about home made Nembutal, is there any chemist can confirm if this true or should I just forget it, too dangerous??

https://thephilsopherprophetoftheed...ome-made-nembutal-e-g-nitsckes-peaceful-pill/

Much more practical and valuable to the subject of this forum on that interesting website is this very simple device which can be very easily made. Download it from here on that website:

"NEW PDF to replace WordPress etc Optimal Euthenasia strategy and device"

Last edited:
Joeydoe

Joeydoe

Aug 17, 2022
The difficulty is solely 100 g of 1-methyl butyl-ethyl malonic ester (Propanedioic acid), or trying to synthesize it de novo. It's a lot, and it needs high purity. It's hard to find in the first place, and not only do you need to have a real company, you need to an established chemical company with a long-standing business relationship and at least ten employees, if not more.

Someone immediately began crawling up my ass. I'm not sure if it was the DEA, the USPS, but I think the manufacturer actually notified local law enforcement or asked for information about my company, which is way way worse. The DEA wouldn't necessarily be that suspicious of it.

Please explain "suffocating with N sucks."

I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Please explain "suffocating with N sucks."
Maybe he meant to say SN, or maybe super low purity N that someone inexperienced would end up with if they tried to synthesize it themselves. He hasn't been online since then so I'm not sure you'll get your answer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Joeydoe

Joeydoe

Aug 17, 2022
Much more practical and valuable to the subject of this forum on that interesting website is this very simple device which can be very easily made. Download it from here on that website:

"NEW PDF to replace WordPress etc Optimal Euthenasia strategy and device"
Do what now?

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Do what now?

I'm sorry I don't think i linked the illustrated article properly. The person who wrote the article articulately and perceptively spoke about people who have prepared for a quick and painless exit and then they find themself in a situation where their N or SN, or whatever, is unavailable, in a hospital or something. Then he shows how to make a simple ctb device from a shoelace or cord if you find yourself in such a situation. I will try to link it properly later.

P

purella

Sep 15, 2021
It would be much easier to synthesize N from barbituric acid. Barbituric acid should not be too difficult to reach in other countries, except America and Europe. I am not a chemist but I read that it is very easy to synthesize N from barbituric acid.
Can you point me to a resource? I can source 1,3-Dimethylbarbituric acid

LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Please kill me. Please? PLEASE!
Nov 8, 2020
That recipe will yield Pentobarbital, if followed precisely. There are 2 main issues: sourcing or synthesizing the malonic ester, and keeping atmospheric water from entering your setup. Any amount of water will decrease your yield, and it can also cause the metallic sodium to blow up in your face. Real labs have industrial air driers for rooms where sodium is handled.

The malonic esters require precursors that are on almost every watchlist for drug manufacture, and buying them outright is heavily restricted. You would need to be VERY competent at chemistry to synthesize 1-methyl butyl ethyl malonic ester from "common" (easily accessible) materials.

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
I think they meant nitrogen

But u don't suffocate with nitrogen. From what I've read it sounds like the most peaceful and painless method of all. I read that on animal tests the animal is contentedly munching on its grass and then abruptly falls down dead.
That recipe will yield Pentobarbital, if followed precisely. There are 2 main issues: sourcing or synthesizing the malonic ester, and keeping atmospheric water from entering your setup. Any amount of water will decrease your yield, and it can also cause the metallic sodium to blow up in your face. Real labs have industrial air driers for rooms where sodium is handled.

The malonic esters require precursors that are on almost every watchlist for drug manufacture, and buying them outright is heavily restricted. You would need to be VERY competent at chemistry to synthesize 1-methyl butyl ethyl malonic ester from "common" (easily accessible) materials.

Good post.