• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Do you think this world & life is a prison?

• Yes

Votes: 60 84.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 15.5%

• Total voters
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I do. Just a few reasons why . They made nembutal and assisted suicide crimes.

there are millions of people suffering with no way out because they made guaranteed suicide methods into crimes.

if someone is about to become homeless they don't have a guaranteed way to exit life or this world so they have to go through the torture of homelessness and then die anyway tortured to death by starvation.

They turned this world and life into a worse prison. since you can't leave when you want to it's a prison.

Nembutal and assisted suicide should be available to anyone that wants it

They made nembutal and assisted suicide crimes. severely restricted SN sources in the U.S. . 5 years ago there were 10's or more SN sources in the U.S. that would deliver to individuals in the USA , no importing no customs. Even Amazon had SN and you could get it in one day prime for $12, no question just point and click and SN at your door. Now i don't see even one SN source in the U.S. , they systematically took away all SN sources all Nembutal sources : they locked the door of the prison on us.

There were Nembutal sources for at least 15 years that i remember until they took down N from D a couple of years ago.

They took away our most important rights the right to move away from suffering , pain, torture. the right to escape extreme pain or suffering. the right to individual autonomy. the right to exit this life if you want to.

people who are suffering greatly have to use risky diy suicide methods that could leave them in a worse condition

Since they took away a guaranteed way to exit life then they made life and this world a prison. how could most people accept this? to be in prison? they have most humans believing life is a beautiful gift even here many do. how can you be happy or even content in prison as a slave and about to be tortured by old age? imo they are brainwashed because 1. they don't realize this life and world is a prison.2. they accept that they can't leave the door is locked. they accept being prisoners are happy being prisoners and slaves with no way to escape extreme torture extreme pain or extreme suffering.

the only reason assisted suicide is illegal and a crime is because they went through great effort to write and pass laws to make those crimes. They put dr kevorkian in prison for helping very old people who were in pain with assisting them in suicide.

Also life is a prison cause i'm trapped in a fragile animal body with many needs like hunger , thirst , need for shelter etc. so we are also prisoners / slaves to the body. And to the mind / consciousness we are not free from depression, bad memories, mental suffering , unmet needs , boredom , unrequited love and others

We didn't ask to be here. life is an imposition . but they locked the door . we can't leave.

life is an evil imposition where there is immense suffering and unbearable pain possible. we have to work all day just to exist to be under threat of even worse suffering or extreme torture, unbearable pain.

Last edited:
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
This makes a ridiculous good sense like as you said if you want out of life (this prison) the governments make it impossible for people to do it painlessly then it is a prison. People were so lucky in the past when it came to suicide methods it seems the further back you go (to a certain extend) you get more and more painless suicide methods available like every decade you go back there are more and more options, the future sucks..

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so trapped here, really wish there's the option of a guaranteed way to just easily die in peace, humans are such a repulsive species with how so many of them force others to suffer for as long as possible. It's evil to deny people guaranteed, painless ways to die even know there is literally no limit as to how torturous existing can get, existence truly is imprisonment and enslavement with so many humans forcing to us to be slaves to suffering, anti-suicide people are so sadistic.

Under no circumstances would I ever wish to exist in this hellish world, human existence is such an abomination, I really wish there's the option to just fall asleep permanently with no risks or complications, it's horrifying how trying to die can potentially go wrong, leading to way worse suffering.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
You have valid points. However I don't feel like being in a prison. Life itself isn't a prison for me, just bc I can't enjoy my life the way I want. That doesn't make me feel like being in a prison either.
I was hesitant to the headline of the thread too since I also know how amazing life can be under the right circumstances like I had an amazing childhood so I know how wonderful life can be but I think in the thread OP makes good points as to how life is a prison if you want out because then they try and lock every door you can get near at least that is how I understood it.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
To a greater extent- yes. Not that it might feel as bad as forced captivity for everyone but the simple fact that it's made so hard to leave. There are so many rules we have to comply with or face horrible repercussions. Plus, where someone can actually leave via assisted suicide- it's only because they've done their time- as it were. They've finally reached a point where doctors agree that they've suffered enough. There are so many rules again though. So many people making that decision for you.

Maybe there really is something to the idea of original sin. We've all been condemned to this life because of procreation.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I was hesitant to the headline of the thread too since I also know how amazing life can be under the right circumstances like I had an amazing childhood so I know how wonderful life can be but I think in the thread OP makes good points as to how life is a prison if you want out because then they try and lock every door you can get near at least that is how I understood it.
Yeah OP has valid points. I agree with that.

Still suicidal people are a minority and the vast majority of humans won't see their life as a prison.

Plus, where someone can actually leave via assisted suicide- it's only because they've done their time- as it were. They've finally reached a point where doctors agree that they've suffered enough.
lol this is actually so true they served a life sentence and now at 70 or 80 years old full of pain and misery which they probably have lived with for years or decades grants them permission to leave life that is so cruel.
For assisted suicide (where it is legal) someone has too be almost dead already (and has to be rich enough).

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Yes. 100%. This world is a prison planet, and we're its prisoners. We're imprisoned by work aka modern day slavery, and we have to work away the rest of our lives until we die. We're slaves to and imprisoned by the system (capitalism, society, and the workforce). We all feed the capitalist machine; we're all fodder for it. We're all just parts in the machine that keep it happy and running. Life itself is a prison because it's something that you were forced into without your consent. Your life is basically a prison sentence. We're also all slaves to our bodies, needs, wants and desires

Last edited:
ListlessGaren

ListlessGaren

Garen’s Nebula
Nov 7, 2023
Definitely. We didn't ask to be here, we're invited guests that made the mistake of showing up.
But since we're here, we're forced to stay against our will. Many of us suffering horrible torturous lives. Forced to work for someone else's bottom line for scraps despite working important jobs. Forced to stay alive as we experience the mental and/or physical illness destroy our bodies & minds until we're a shell of our former selves.

Many of us had dreams at some point. Some with grand ambitions. But those that end up suicidal tend to receive the short stick. The debilitating mental illness is something I know too well. We realize all of those are unrealistic, that we don't have the support or resources for it. We realize we no longer have the energy for it, as we're forced to grasp with exhausting illnesses that destroy our previous hopes. We become too drained, too purposeless, and end up wanting to opt out.

If society can't help us, if the people around us can't help us, our doctors can't help us, if we can no longer help ourselves, then why should we be forced to stay? What's the point? It's selfish to ask the truly hopeless to stay in a situation that will leave them a shell of a human. We as a society need to start accepting that we need to let some people go.

Some of us deal with our ideation for decades, yet that's not a good enough reason to be allowed to self terminate. We live in a sick world, one that prides itself on causing people fear, doubt, and apprehension. Fear of losing your livelihood, benefits, home, family, SO, and friends if you can't function how society wants you to. Many of us are born to be slaves.

xinino

xinino

Shackled
Mar 31, 2024
Yes. 100%. This world is a prison planet, and we're its prisoners. We're imprisoned by work aka modern day slavery, and we have to work away the rest of our lives until we die. We're slaves to and imprisoned by the system (capitalism, society, and the workforce). We all feed the capitalist machine; we're all fodder for it. We're all just parts in the machine that keep it happy and running. Life itself is a prison because it's something that you were forced into without your consent. Your life is basically a prison sentence. We're also all slaves to our bodies, needs, wants and desires
Are u left wing commie?

ListlessGaren

ListlessGaren

Garen’s Nebula
Nov 7, 2023
I mean it is hard to believe this is slavery View attachment 134759
Probably sarcasm. But sure, if you're born with the ability to fit into the mold. Some people can genuinely thrive while trying to meet expectations and fully accepting how life is configured for them (family, house, car, job, consumerism)
Unfortunately, not all of us were given proper conditions to thrive, and not all of us can accept the reality fed to us. Nor does it make us happy.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yeah OP has valid points. I agree with that.

Still suicidal people are a minority and the vast majority of humans won't see their life as a prison.

For assisted suicide (where it is legal) someone has too be almost dead already (and has to be rich enough).
I just assume that when people make philospohical threads like this one it´s subjective to them not the vast majority and I agree the vast majority of people don´t see their life as a prison.

and for the second quote that is absurd they could easily have been given the euthanasia years or decades before it seem so cruel pushing it so far that they almost are dead also very undignified to let people decay like that untill there is almost none of themselves left.

xinino

xinino

Shackled
Mar 31, 2024
Wdym? Is that sarcasm?

Lol

View attachment 134761
Not really, this is what most people consider normal "it is not even the Chad starter pack." Even if Normie did not have the condition to live that way, his trivial mindset always pushes him to accept it and work to achieve it, and he also doesn't bother questioning the status quo, which baffles me everytime.

C

Camper

Sep 27, 2022
I have the power to change people, both for the better and the worse. I have the power to both kill and give life. I have the power to take away my own existence. (Hanging is a accessible and successful method pretty much everywhere.)

No, I'm not in a prison. I'm just listless.

Reactions: divinemistress36
latte art

latte art

simple heart
Apr 6, 2024
Oh my god, yes, 100%.

We are prisoners of existence - we can't help but exist.
We are prisoners of desire - we can't help but act to fulfil them.
We are prisoners of consciousness and all of its senses and facets that we experience.
We are prisoners of perception - we can't escape our own perspective.
We are prisoners to that which we cannot perceive, as we are limited to our senses.
We are prisoners of hunger, thirst, and other rudimentary (and non-rudimentary) desires.
We are prisoners of involuntary action, such as muscle spasms and entropy.
We are prisoners of knowledge, bound to that which we know only, which is almost nothing. On this note:
We are prisoners to the lack of knowledge also, forced to act with assumption in every moment, as it is impossible to know what we don't know.
We are prisoners of social dynamics and interactions, inescapable participants of social hierarchies.
We are prisoners of the laws of physics, of matter, of all that govern this vessel, including sensation, space, heat and pressure, amongst other things.
We are prisoners of time, of pain, of pleasure and numbness, of the current circumstance, of precursors to this moment, this state of being in this experience.
We are prisoners to circadian rhythms, to sleep, to our place in space, to the grind for survival, our parents, our ancestry, our children.
We are prisoners of the system that governs the interface between ourselves and our environment, and the qualities of both.
We are prisoners to all thoughts, whether good or bad, whether we are happy or sad or experiencing any experience. On this note:
We are prisoners to suicidal thoughts that make us want to die, and thoughts that make us want to live.
We are prisoners to whatever experience awaits us after death, if any or none at all, or any past, present, or future experience at all.
We are prisoners to our beliefs and delusions, such that there is anyone else but us, or that there is you or me, despite me starting each line with "we".
We are prisoners of "we", ourselves, "me", "i", "this", language, and that which cannot be described by language.

Those who think they are not prisoners are prisoners to that thought.

Every precursor to every facet of the present moment (and otherwise) is a prison that binds it, and if God is not described by those prisons, they bind God too.

The nature of prisons themselves is also bound by the nature of prisons, another prison! And so on, in an infinite hierarchy that is also bound by the nature of itself! And so on. "And so on" is also a prisoner unto itself. And so on.

We are sitting in a cell with the key, and it can only be opened from the outside. Outside our cell is the inside of another cell with the same quality, in an infinite hierarchy of cells and prisons that share this quality. Not even death would free us from some prison, for even if it removes certain hierarchies and structures of prisons, we would still be a prisoner of non-existence, and I have no idea what prisons await us there, because of these prisons that bind me.

What this all means to you is your prison. Bare it, shoulder it, embrace it, give it a kiss on the cheek. There is no ruler greater than your prison.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, I think that our life is a prison. I always felt like my human body is the prison because, without it, I would be free from this world. We're forced to work and slave away for the rest of our lives until we reach old age and become a slave to the human body decaying. Also, we can't easily kill ourselves if need be which makes us slaves to existence even more
But unlike a prison, we can get the hell out of here when we choose to.
I wish I could do this but sadly I can't because there isn't really any suicide methods for me to do besides drowning and that one is just... yikes. If I really could get out of here when I chose to, I would have gotten out of here far before I even joined this forum

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
My life does very much feel like a prison yes, exept I'm inprisoned twice bc I'm also in prison inside of my own body. As an autistic I rly am trapped every way possible. With that said, born in itself is practically a prison sentence imo unless ur somehow strong and fortunate enough to somehow live a decent life, but that's rather rare from what it seems.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Life is not a prison! Go outside and touch some grass! :pfff:
Many people are trapped in a horrible life, extreme suffering ,about to become homeless , or extreme torture etc. And they have no painless , guaranteed easy method like 3 bottles of nembutal acessible. 20 million people attempt suicide per year worldwide.

some people are in unending constant unbearable pain that is a billion times worse than others can imagine.

ridiculing mocking and making jokes about people suffering unbearable pain or pain that is unimaginable to many is worse than going to someone's funeral and making fun of the dead person to the family members or going and beating a person in unbearable pain from colon cancer in the hospital.

What if i want to leave life and this world? Why is the door locked? I can't purchase 3 bottles of nembutal nor assisted suicide services because they made those crimes.

Every one should be allowed to leave the prison with Nembutal or assisted suicide if they want to for any reason. that people can't leave easily or whithout risk makes this world and life a prison.

not every one wants to stay in this world or life or thinks this evil world is a Disney movie . 20 million attempt suicide worldwide per year with risky brutal methods like jumping hanging train throwing themselves under trucks all points to how bad life and this world is. the technology like nembutal assisted suicide , suicide kits is there . but they made all those crimes to make this world and this life a worse prison.

not everyone thinks that its cool to joke about everything , "i'm so hip i joke about everything" even joking about people suffering extreme torture, no some of us are in terror of this horrible life and world and existence.

not everyone is happy to be a prisoner and slave in this evil world.

Many people have to take the risk of using diy risky methods the risk of becoming brain damage or risk even worse torture like homelessness. they should be allowed to purchase nembutal , suicide kits,or assisted suicide services. Why are people suffering denied painless guaranteed methods to escape torture? because this world is an evil upside down world. everyone should have the option there to purchase assisted suicide if they want to leave this hell. if others want to stay and joke and think this hell is a disney movie then they can go right ahead and do that and prepare to move into the nursing home when old.
They say 800,000 per year kill themselves. but there are 25 attempts for every suicide completion so that's how i reached the 20 million suicide attempts worlwide per year. i think it's higher cause imo suicide is undereported

image1024x768.jpg

Last edited:
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Many people are trapped in a horrible life, extreme suffering ,about to become homeless , or extreme torture etc. And they have no painless , guaranteed easy method like 3 bottles of nembutal acessible. 29 million people attempt suicide per year worldwide.

some people are in unending constant unbearable pain that is a billion times worse than others can imagine.

ridiculing mocking and making jokes about people suffering unbearable pain or pain that is unimaginable to many is worse than going to someone's funeral and making fun of the dead person to the family members or going and beating a person in unbearable pain from colon cancer in the hospital.

What if i want to leave life and this world? Why is the door locked? I can't purchase 3 bottles of nembutal nor assisted suicide services because they made those crimes.

Every one should be allowed to leave the prison with Nembutal or assisted suicide if they want to for any reason. that people can't leave easily or whithout risk makes this world and life a prison.

not every one wants to stay in this world or life or thinks this evil world is a Disney movie . 29 million attempt suicide worldwide per year with risky brutal methods like jumping hanging train throwing themselves under trucks all points to how bad life and this world is. the technology like nembutal assisted suicide , suicide kits is there . but they made all those crimes to make this world and this life a worse prison.

not everyone thinks that its cool to joke about everything , "i'm so hip i joke about everything" even joking about people suffering extreme torture, no some of us are in terror of this horrible life and world and existence.

not everyone is happy to be a prisoner and slave in this evil world.

Several posts, including #22, were funny. This website doesn't have to be solely about doom. It's okay to laugh and joke, because what's the point of suffering without an end? Most people do not choose N or SN because we prefer different methods.

You are a 2019 font, so why didn't you buy N or SN?

Get to know my font; I am not a pessimist or a doomer. I also do not mock anyone's suffering. Worrying about all of the people suffering in the world is unhealthy because it leads to emotional dysregulation. Instead, create a support system and try Exposure Therapy to overcome your fear and anxiety.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
A

attheend13

Oct 1, 2023
I do. Just a few reasons why . They made nembutal and assisted suicide crimes.

there are millions of people suffering with no way out because they made guaranteed suicide methods into crimes.

if someone is about to become homeless they don't have a guaranteed way to exit life or this world so they have to go through the torture of homelessness and then die anyway tortured to death by starvation.

They turned this world and life into a worse prison. since you can't leave when you want to it's a prison.

Nembutal and assisted suicide should be available to anyone that wants it

They made nembutal and assisted suicide crimes. severely restricted SN sources in the U.S. . 5 years ago there were 10's or more SN sources in the U.S. that would deliver to individuals in the USA , no importing no customs. Even Amazon had SN and you could get it in one day prime for $12, no question just point and click and SN at your door. Now i don't see even one SN source in the U.S. , they systematically took away all SN sources all Nembutal sources : they locked the door of the prison on us.

There were Nembutal sources for at least 15 years that i remember until they took down N from D a couple of years ago.

They took away our most important rights the right to move away from suffering , pain, torture. the right to escape extreme pain or suffering. the right to individual autonomy. the right to exit this life if you want to.

people who are suffering greatly have to use risky diy suicide methods that could leave them in a worse condition

Since they took away a guaranteed way to exit life then they made life and this world a prison. how could most people accept this? to be in prison? they have most humans believing life is a beautiful gift even here many do. how can you be happy or even content in prison as a slave and about to be tortured by old age? imo they are brainwashed because 1. they don't realize this life and world is a prison.2. they accept that they can't leave the door is locked. they accept being prisoners are happy being prisoners and slaves with no way to escape extreme torture extreme pain or extreme suffering.

the only reason assisted suicide is illegal and a crime is because they went through great effort to write and pass laws to make those crimes. They put dr kevorkian in prison for helping very old people who were in pain with assisting them in suicide.

Also life is a prison cause i'm trapped in a fragile animal body with many needs like hunger , thirst , need for shelter etc. so we are also prisoners / slaves to the body. And to the mind / consciousness we are not free from depression, bad memories, mental suffering , unmet needs , boredom , unrequited love and others

We didn't ask to be here. life is an imposition . but they locked the door . we can't leave.

life is an evil imposition where there is immense suffering and unbearable pain possible. we have to work all day just to exist to be under threat of even worse suffering or extreme torture, unbearable pain.
Yes life is a prison imo. I think a lot of people here are younger than me. My first real suicide attempt was just before my 16th birthday. I've wanted out for a really long time. Life is a sentence and I've served my time. But if I go out onto the balcony that is steps away from me, and I went over the rail, the suffering would end right? But who knows, that's why I'm here. Prisoners look forward to parole there's no parole from this. Life doesn't even have the courtesy to be a death sentence. Sentenced to life. That's what murderers and rapists hear. Life without parole. That's what I'm serving. A rat in a cage. So what's the crime? I'm so far from perfect the light from perfect would take a billion years just to reach me. But a life sentence is cruel and unusual punishment. Is life a prison? Yeah, it's served in the darkest, loneliest place in the universe. My head.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Several posts, including #22, were funny. This website doesn't have to be solely about doom. It's okay to laugh and joke, because what's the point of suffering without an end? Most people do not choose N or SN because we prefer different methods.

You are a 2019 font, so why didn't you buy N or SN?

Get to know my font; I am not a pessimist or a doomer. I also do not mock anyone's suffering. Worrying about all of the people suffering in the world is unhealthy because it leads to emotional dysregulation. Instead, create a support system and try Exposure Therapy to overcome your fear and anxiety.
They would choose euthanasia if it were free and available though. Everyone would. The only reason why people have to resort to painful and risky methods is because euthanasia is illegal