• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Do you think this world & life is a prison?

• Yes

Votes: 60 84.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 15.5%

• Total voters
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
From my PoV
Short answer: Yes because dead people can't feed (in one way or another) governments and big corporations so naturally they'd try their best to keep people alive

Reactions: sserafim
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
They would choose euthanasia if it were free and available though. Everyone would. The only reason why people have to resort to painful and risky methods is because euthanasia is illegal

I can afford euthanasia but don't want it (like in Switzerland). You claimed your mother offered to pay for euthanasia. Have you applied?

I prefer not to poison myself if I die on my terms. Alternatives to N and SN include ODs. Drugs are cheap and everywhere.

As mentioned in previous threads, many mentally ill people oppose legal euthanasia and don't want to die. They want bigger disability checks. They're using the legalize euthanasia campaign to shame the government: "They would rather kill all the poor mentally ill people than help us."
Many people are trapped in a horrible life, extreme suffering ,about to become homeless , or extreme torture etc. And they have no painless , guaranteed easy method like 3 bottles of nembutal acessible. 20 million people attempt suicide per year worldwide.

some people are in unending constant unbearable pain that is a billion times worse than others can imagine.

ridiculing mocking and making jokes about people suffering unbearable pain or pain that is unimaginable to many is worse than going to someone's funeral and making fun of the dead person to the family members or going and beating a person in unbearable pain from colon cancer in the hospital.

What if i want to leave life and this world? Why is the door locked? I can't purchase 3 bottles of nembutal nor assisted suicide services because they made those crimes.

Every one should be allowed to leave the prison with Nembutal or assisted suicide if they want to for any reason. that people can't leave easily or whithout risk makes this world and life a prison.

not every one wants to stay in this world or life or thinks this evil world is a Disney movie . 20 million attempt suicide worldwide per year with risky brutal methods like jumping hanging train throwing themselves under trucks all points to how bad life and this world is. the technology like nembutal assisted suicide , suicide kits is there . but they made all those crimes to make this world and this life a worse prison.

not everyone thinks that its cool to joke about everything , "i'm so hip i joke about everything" even joking about people suffering extreme torture, no some of us are in terror of this horrible life and world and existence.

not everyone is happy to be a prisoner and slave in this evil world.

Many people have to take the risk of using diy risky methods the risk of becoming brain damage or risk even worse torture like homelessness. they should be allowed to purchase nembutal , suicide kits,or assisted suicide services. Why are people suffering denied painless guaranteed methods to escape torture? because this world is an evil upside down world. everyone should have the option there to purchase assisted suicide if they want to leave this hell. if others want to stay and joke and think this hell is a disney movie then they can go right ahead and do that and prepare to move into the nursing home when old.
They say 800,000 per year kill themselves. but there are 25 attempts for every suicide completion so that's how i reached the 20 million suicide attempts worlwide per year. i think it's higher cause imo suicide is undereported

image1024x768.jpg

You're preaching to the choir! My group is the poster child for suicide, mental illness, homelessness, substance abuse, and other connected issues.

My parents are no longer alive, so I am the second generation to face the same traumas. You know, the government has learned from its mistakes, and there is plenty of help available to us. The majority of society has access to much of the same assistance because it is delivered by the same agencies.

If you are an American in need of suicide resources, please DM me and I will do my best to help you.

There is only ONE of you, and millions are suffering. You need to focus on yourself rather than becoming emotional about millions of others. Your obsession is unhealthy and does not alleviate the suffering of millions of people. It's like the flight instructions. You must first put on your own oxygen mask before attempting to help others.

Last edited:
N

nood11

Jul 14, 2023
I think it's definitely a prison. None of us chose to be here. We live in a body that is very demanding just for the basics like using the bathroom, eating, drinking, bathing, shaving, and we also have a brain that we absolutely can't escape from except when we're asleep partially. We're trapped by our mind and body and our circumstances. And actually taking our own lives to end it is very hard to actually do.